Does Gordon Ramsay know what the fuck he's talking about?

does Gordon Ramsay know what the fuck he's talking about?

who cares about grease in a pizza, it's a fucking pizza but he's right about the crust

italianfag here, you know nothing..sorry man

There shouldn't be anything greasy on a pizza except maybe the pepperoni, and it shouldn't be swimming in it because pepperoni is a shit meat.
The sauce can have olive oil in it, but not enough that it's separated.

get the fuck out of here with your bullshit nasty ass pizza you hipster cunt

bump

IT'S RAW!!!!!!!!

fug you i put bacon on mine, bacon is greasy

i've worked for 6 years in a pizzeria in italy during my studies. I can swear you that is almost 50% of an italian pizza

yes, yes he does.

i like pizza hut and a coke

this sausage is so raw, an unshaven muslim is trying to fuck it

pepperoni not greasy?
its like 50% fat you fucktard

Pizza should either be thin thin crust like new York style or deep dish Chicago. Anything in between sucks a fat cock.

Gordon's right that is a shit pizza. I wouldn't pay for whatever that guy is charging if I got something like that.
Too greasy, too doughy, & it's still undercooked.

dominos pizza is the best za ever!

Where did he say it wasnt greasy? He said the only greasy thing should be pepperoni or olive oil.

Ramsay a shit, That pizza looks fucking tasty, would eat.

this

looks like an alright pizza, definitely not the best pizza in the country though lol gordon ramsay is a pussy ass bitch either way

Triple dubs speaks the truth.

its obviously an exaggerated reaction im pretty sure that pizza was at least ok. What are you, like 11? ts a tv show.

get the fuck out with your sauce on top of your cheese your freak

All US reality TV has ridiculous acting.

It's worst when they set the scene in another country, and pretend to be regulars from that country. They end up looking like aliens, something completely new.

In case American's don't know, reality TV in other countries involves filming reality.

gordon ramsay knows more about food than any american that ever lived, so yes he does

I've been to that pizza place before, pizza is actually pretty fucking good. I'm from chicago and know what good pizza tastes like, it's comparable to what I look for in a pizza. Anyone who bases their opinion on some shitty television personality trying to get viewership is retarded. Go try it yourself and let your own taste buds decide.

>I'm from chicago and know what good pizza tastes like
hilarious m8

DAE AMERIKA SUCKZ???

yes that pizza looks like shit

He does IRL, not in the show.
He is paid to do what he does best, insult. You woulnt have a show with him without insults.

I don't think his reviws on show reflects what he thinks IRL

His shows consist of him complaining about food and food accessories. That's what people look for when they watch his shows. He has to hate everything or nobody would watch him anymore.

two retards who make a living being assholes and acting like they have superior taste

>I'm from chicago and know what good pizza tastes like
Implying that a random Chicago faggot knows more than a trained, highly skilled chef who has nearly 20 Michelin Stars under all his restaurants. Go eat some more dick.

>Italian comments

>implying pizza originated in italy

ramsey is a good chef though

Would you rather eat a sloppy, undercooked pizza? or eat a girl eating a corn dog?

>business is failing
>nobody likes the food except the cook
>he tells everybody else to start liking his shit food so he can stay in business
don't work that way, paco

For deep dish, it doesn't matter where you put the sauce.

>or eat a girl
>a girl

Canabilism

yeah
that's why it's a choice between two gross things. eating a stanky 21 year old slut eating a corn dog, or a shitty pizza

read it again shithead

true, but that doesn't change the fact that he makes his living being an asshole and acting like he has superior taste

If you say so, I've never tried his cooking, america needs reality television "stars" so there's that

>Canabilism

Is that what dyslexic stoner smoke?

Okay, I did

"Who cares about grease in a pizza?"
so I answered him. There shouldn't be grease in a pizza. I've never seen that much grease in a pizza. MAYBE a pan pizza, but they cook it in a buttered pan so it has a reason to be so fucking oily
you won't get a greasy pizza from a brick oven unless you fucked up. maybe you're using the wrong god damn cheese

The whole point is he doesn't have superior taste, he just knows what people like and gives it to them. It's guys like Panteleone who think their food is "da bomb" and says everybody else is wrong, that his food is good, that you have to like it. Ramsay sees that people don't like it and instead wants to give them what they want, he doesn't demand they pay for what HE thinks is good

Cheese is greasy you faggot.

failing business? It received great reviews which is why I ate there, it didn't disappoint. You're the type that watches tv shows and believes all the garbage thrown at you.

Eats at places based on whatr the general public thinks.

And.. public opinion shouldn't matter? I use yelp actually and sometimes it's hit or miss but generally I trust reviews for most things, as all consumers should do.

wtf I hate America now.

as well as your mom.

Not me, I just go wherever I want. I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks.

Pepperoni has a 1:0 oil:meat ratio.

yet you trust what gordon ramsay has to say.

lmao

LMFAO !! Savage

Papa John > Gordon Ramsay

>as all consumers should do

fucking faggot millennials

As far as that pizza goes, he is right on the money. Gross.

Haha, I've actually been to Panteleones before. My brother lives right next to DU and we walked there maybe about a year ago. It was nothing special I remember. Tasted pretty generic to me, like Costco pizza, but at a way worse price. So many better options.

Fun fact: The very first Chipotle ever us around there.

> continues to pull apart the food and make it look like shit

"this pizza looks like shit!"

I never said I trust Gordon Ramsay, but that pizza is shit. Don't need Gordon Ramsay to tell me that. Too thick to be a good thin crust, not thick enough to be a good deep dish.

I don't mind Pizza being a bit greasy but what Gordon had in front of him was fucking nasty. It was so greasy the cheese fell right off upon lifting a slice, no resistance whatsoever. Reminds me of this shit-tier pizza place by my old apartment.

That pizza looks good as fuck

Wow, what a faggot.

It's television I can make even the most 5 star restaurant food look disgusting if I poke and prod it enough.

just wait a godamn moment, are you guys arguing about the appearance? if it tastes good i dont give a shit what it looks like

Pre or post Ramsay?

I live in Denver, always wanted to go there to try it out.

i also think you sound like a faggot. since this is apparently the public opinion you have to live with being a faggot then.

Don't cry about it.

Nobody knows what you just said m8.

Maybe Gordon Ramsay should concentrate on his own restaurants, many of which are bleeding money.

that's why he does shows and commercials

i guess you're missing the point..

it was falling apart, covered in grease, and the dough was raw.

you beards dare question ramsay

>Pizza should be
>New York style
>Or Chicago
>Pizza
>American style
Fuck off with your heartattack inducing, oil doused, cheesy dough. You're probably the same fuck who thinks a food made with fresh vegetables, dairy and dough should =/= unhealthy or it's done wrong.

i make a better pizza at home

Nah, I think you're the one that missed the point.

>you beards dare challenge Ramsay

You mean the guy who has like 4 cheesy ass cliché restaurants in Las Vegas? That guy?

Definetly pre Ramsay, I don't remember a single thing about him being mentioned and literally just learned about this now reading the thread. It's pretty easy to get to from I-25, or just take the light rail.

who are you talking to?

Kek my thoughts exactly. Although I imagine that that's p much an essential part of the show. Yanno blow the shittiness of the food way out of proportion so the endgame looks that much better.

Fucking check em

Yo momma muthafukka

Zozzle

If Ramsay had his way, every pizza joint in the world would be serving fufu frizee olive oil tiny thin crust bullshit. Rule number 1 is know you audience. People have different tastes for pizza.

Hey Maddox

No, he's a troll.
Any pizza will look like shit if you purposefully deconstruct it. Plus it's a fucking sausage pizza, if you don't like greasy sausage then I don't like you.

I'm saying pizza should have as thin a crust as possible, unless you want deep dish, then fucking have at it. But don't middle ground it. I hate pizza that's medium doughy crust. Stupid.

Personally don't like deep dish but don't get my clit in a knot over it, I just don't eat it.

he's a professional chef what do you fucking think retard

What i don't understand is taking business advice from a european when it comes to cooking in the US.

the average US costumer only know 3 things : sugar, salt, and fat.

They have been used to these 3 tastes for their whole life. If you want to have a successful business, you have to offer what they like. And they don't like the kind of food that Michelin Star chef offer.

Just imagine going to india, and trying to give advice to an indian restaurant...

i love a fat greasy sausage. especially when it's attached to a qt trap

you would know about sucking cock

Cliche? In vegas?!!?!? NO FUCKING WAY! It's like someone thought that people who go to Vegas are just looking for silly gimmicks and shit straight out of hollywood movies.

Seriously though you're fucking dumb.

You love it when I tongue your frenulum.

because those are the three tastiest things

Hi guys remember to like and subscribe :D:DD):D()D

Too bad greasy hut only has pepsi products, lulz