She's been a huge fraud for years. Her charity houses were only places of suffering not compassion

She's been a huge fraud for years. Her charity houses were only places of suffering not compassion.

Her legacy will be used to soften the blow of the catholics and then paedophile practices.

The best part? She's gonna be a saint today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65JxnUW7Wk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's dead. The Catholic Church has no credibility. Everyone's a winner

I suppose the church will use another body to cover up their sins.

>The best part? She's gonna be a saint today.
yeah, she´s is one of the biggest trolls in history.

she even doubted that there is a god.

why do you even care?

who the fuck is that?

Cause it's like the holocaust.

Some religious thing got misconstrued by the media through sensationalism. Noone will believe the truth.

Posting makes me feel better.

Seriously. She provided places for poor people to die instead of ... oh I don't know maybe a hospital or something? Hooray for Theresa, she collected lots of souls! Cunt.

technically she was always a saint, her sainthood is just being canonized. besides, who cares, none of it is real.

Yeah?
The only function of religion is to exploit the desperate.

As soon as you recognize it for what it is, stuff like this fails to surprise you anymore.

She's a real mother

She tried. Her hospitals sometimes were lacking in basic function but she tried.

So you're saying the holocaust didn't happen?

about time she got canonized, shes so great

Either trolling or stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=65JxnUW7Wk4

This is Sup Forums. More than half of all users here are Holocaust-denying neets.

ISIS is right about christianfags!

No evidence.

Momma T

She designed them to look pitiful so she could get more charity.

You some sort of atheist white knight? Wtf do you niggers care what the Catholic church wants to do- you are already cut off. Live it the fuck up while you can

Holy shit, you're dumb

So you're saying the lulzocaust did happen?

No evicende of that either

Can you please link me to the infowars article that proves it didn't happen?

Can u show me one that shows evidence that it did and not just cause the jews said so?

>collected lots of souls

Sounds like the grim reaper to me

Why didn't the Germans say it didn't happen? Back to pol to underage faggot.

Shock horror , nuns are evil cunts
For further reading see the magdalene laundries for a taste of what they got up to they cant get away with it anymore thankfully

off by one

In 1939, there were approximately 9.5 million jews living in Europe. In 1945, there were 3.8 million.

Where did they all go?

Hitler was Austrian.

Also would it matter what they said? Not the first time this happened. It's just sensationalized cause of jews.

Just like that bitch is helping cover up the catholics

Just how Isis is covering up true Islam.

Through sensationalism and star struck religious cucks like you.

>tips fedora

Based on what registry?

Oh right the Jewish one.

Holy shit, so you do read infowars. Fucking Kek.

Naw I'm just sick of this sensationalism.

Pol only cares about usa.

you kids are sad pathetic excuses for human beings. she did more in one day for other people than you have all your self-serving pitiful excuse you call a life.

none of the derision you point toward Mother Teresa and the Catholic Church will do away with your meaningless existence. so why do you even try?

Show me one.

LOL REKT.