>The Mentalist
>anything other than a based comfy crime show

DUDE GIRLS ARE AWESOME AND GUYS ARE USELESS KEKS LMAO

literally fuck yourself

Psych is comfier

the walking dead

Yeah, girls rule and boys drool!
Be careful not to get cooties!

Red John story saw it through, but when that ended, so should the show have as well.

Haha coffee and donuts so funny! xD

Boringwalk Empire

Did anyone regret watching Mad Men?

fuck off. it's not entirely episodic if there's story arcs going on. or maybe you're too stupid to get that before mouthing off.

The red John reveal was really disappointing. Also, the forced romance between Jane and Lisbon was really unnecessary.

That being said, the third season finale was fucking awesome. I highly recommend watching it.

Outside willowfu and faith slutfu girls are useless in this show, Buffy is always saved because of Giles or another char

>lol god did it
I'm still mad

There's a handful of arc episodes scattered but most of them are murder of the week, solved by a phony psychic manipulating and cold reading people.

Arc is at best sprinkles on the cake. If you don't like 20 out of 23 episodes per season, why are you watching for the 3 remaining? (Numbers are estimated)

Can someone spoil the red John stuff

One of the sheriffs Jane meets in the first or second season is red john.

Stopped midway through season 5. Not a lot of interest in picking it back up.
>inb4 people sperg on us

Where the fuck do you live that your donuts look like pie

Uhh so its just a random guy?

No it wasn't.

Red john dies like a beggar on the street

Dexter

Went from enjoyable to utter shit real fast

Tbf, he's a serial killer. It was always gonna be some random guy. The way it was executed was incredibly underwhelming tho.

This. If you're in it for the Red John arc, go on wikipedia, ctrl+f "Red John" and just watch those episodes. It's only like 2-3 per season.

So if you're not in it for the Red John revenge story, what brings you to The Mentalist? To me it seemed the typical police procedural other than this.