Anyone here ever try lean? What was it like? Im asking because im considering trying it in a bit

Anyone here ever try lean? What was it like? Im asking because im considering trying it in a bit.

bump for similar interest

Wtf is lean?

What kind, there's a couple different ones. Green is ok, Red is good, purp is hard to find but if you find real shit well damn get ready to sleep for 3 days straight. Love sippin but too many fakes put karo on their shit I'd rather get xanax

i hear mixed stories. generally sounds shitty

what is the best source for codeine? i want to make this

Lean + weed you should try it

Can you die from an overdose? Also how do you get a cough so you can get prescription cough syrup?

Just take heroin dipshit.

No, but I've done plenty of Tylenol 4's. There is no point in lean anymore as it's overpriced codeine. It's also cut now with corn syrup as it's so popular now and hard to come by.

I have done lean to heroin/fentanyl. It's chill when u have no tolerance to opiates. It's hard to describe but you feel warm, chill ur body is itching in a good way.

Its pussy shit for the price. Just take hydrocodone or oxycodone.

you have to drink it slowly

it's something a retarded kid would do at a party for faggots. just man up and drink it straight or even better would be CWE some codeine pills like someone who isn't a nigger

Do you also call weed 'loud'?

wtf i hate drugs now

I used to drink lean in 2003. I didn't know any idiot that would add xanax into it until recently. Now I see these idiots all over the place.

bump

tramadol+codein GODTIER desu

bump

This.