Should i kill my self tonight Sup Forums

should i kill my self tonight Sup Forums

Let's do it together.

That's a personal decision

Stream it.

Nah

Why?

dubs for yes

yeah, life is useless. Dont know why im living myself to be completely honest. Guess i dont have the balls to do it.

same problem, just need the motivation to do it... probs wont tho cause im a faggot

No go have sex with hookers and take drugs

It's a holiday weekend faggot, wait til Tuesday.

be everything you can be
shoot kid, shoot for the stars!

do a flip faggot

Yeah, listen to the anthropomorphized canine.

Why not, honestly I don't know why I didn't kill myself already. Had a severe depression, to lazy to go see a doctor. Had a bright moment where I started changing things up. I'm in college now and started hitting the gym.

But honestly, I hate every minute of it.

im starting college, i have severe depression also. i cant be arsed with college and theres really nothing out there for me

I just try to convince myself every day that I like it and I'm finally slowly becoming happy with my life.

So far it doesn't work but I hope it might some day

good idea user, i really dont know what to do anymore and thats the only reason i posted this on Sup Forums cause i have no one to talk to, and i know this is the worst place to come but still it makes me laugh

what ever makes you sleep at night.

No

why

You must live

if he wants to let him.

theres no point anymore in life

why wait, just do it now.

Yes there is.

Keep going

if you'd realize this world has gone to shit. open your eyes, you are blinded by the truth.

I already know the truth.

There is good in this world

mate, go out there and fuck a random chick. fuck all of these people telling you to kys; go buy some condoms from cvs, or not, i don't care, and go yolo

Ok im going to assume you dont get enough good foods and is causing some of the Depression. Eat more fruit after everymeal for a week to a month and you should feel a little better because we all have problems in our life. just remember you're not alone

Jeh this isn't the best place to visit when dealing with a depression, then again I guess it's also one of the only places I sometimes can cry about life till the thread 404's and then just try to resume with my daily struggle.

I kinda love/hate this place.

The world goes to shit because good people don't do anything about it. Stay here with us and help us make a better place

thanks anons

where is the good?

The world may be going to shit, but that doesn't mean you can't have fun in it!

Buy heroin faggt

Church, nigger

Pray and make christian friends

What race are you? I want you to an hero if you are not white

We need a revolution not more an herons

white

fuck god.

Depends on whether the world could use you or not, even in a small way. Does your continued existence keep your family happy? What would happen if you died, besides a mess to clean up? Would it really matter? We live for ourselves, mainly, but we are also obligated to live for others. Of course, since we simply cease to exist when we die, none of this will matter to you if you decide to kill yourself.

Nope, it get worse sure- but it gets so much better. Just done be afraid to reach out to people- and keep reaching out. There's always something great on the horizon.

Then please stay alive. Have you been to south east asia? So much poontang for the taking.

You say that now nigger, but he did create your stupid ass.

You will live.

my family would miss me i guess witch makes it hard, i have no girlfriend and no girl wants me
cheers
never been there.

No. Wait until after labor day. Let the coroner have a day off.

if 0000 yes

Stop being a bitch and go get a wife nigger

if only it was that easy faggot

Nobody gives a fuck

Get a russian girl

Just make sure you have a job first lol

put a cat in a blender instead?

sperm made me idiot lol

gg