>be me
>sister fucks a nigger
>don't care
>still don't care even when she got pregnant
>both goto jail
>they lost custody for their kid
>I can obtain custody or allow him to go into being a foster kid
>be conflicted on what to do

Somehow my sister has fucked over my life once again. I've met the kid only once. It was when he had a school project. He somehow knew I was a computer engineer and contacted me to see if he could job shadow me. I'm conflicted Sup Forums I can financially afford him; however, I am not married, and there are many other factors to count, which causes me overall to be unsure.

How old is the kid?

What did they get arrested for?

13, he's a freshman in high school now.

If you like the kid do it, cuz otherwise he'll have a shitty life. It's not your fault your sister is a retard but its not the kids fault either

Does the kid like you? Do you like the kid? If yes, give him a home and he'll love you like the parents he can't have. If not, put him to a home that'll give him the love he needs.

If hes planning on doing something useful like computer engineering go for it

if he's a teen then do it, he can take care of himself at home and if he gets put into foster he won't get a home because of his age.

Should do it, the kid deserves a chance

pick the decision that makes the best story

>when user is fucking gay

>you fell into a pit and died, please turn back to page 89

why its a nigger child, dont waste your time and efforts on it

You should take him in. Like other anons said, you can give him a good life. Also it's not too late for you to be a good influence on him and help him not turn out shit like his parents.

If he's a teen he can help around the house and learn some solid independence and life lessons.

Sure they might be a bit of a pain the ass but in the end you two could connect well.

If he's 13 already then he won't be a factor for long anyway. Take care of him for a few years and raise him to be better than his shit head parents.

do this user, dont be more of a faggot than you unreversibly are already.

Drug manufacturing, and selling, and resisting arrest.

I have no issue with the kid, but worries of the possible issues that may arise.

The kid was fascinated in my work, in me as a person, I have no idea. He was respectful and I didn't have any issues when I had him over for one week for his project.

I wish I knew, but my contact with him was limited.

Can I provide what he deserves, what if I fail basic parenting stuff.

No hope in raising him to be an honorable nigger? Genetic predestination.

do it, op. now's your chance to make sure that he grows up to be like a well spoken white man.

I've been a pussy for most of my life. I think I am going to take the risk.

Thank you Sup Forums

Good luck. I think you'll do good mate.

Help him

make a blog so we can follow

user, do it. I'm being so serious. That would be awesome.

Do it m8.
And set up a blog so we can follow

How long could you be stuck with it?
Could you be forced into child care / support after?

Because getting you life fucked could just be beginning right here.

Do it, user. Make his ancestors proud.

He doesn't need to like the kid for it to not have a shit life.
Even grown up in a foster home or a group home? Because I'm guessing no.

Op should for awhile but no longer than he needs to.

>what if I fail basic parenting stuff.
Hia parents got arrested for drugs, how are you gunna fuck it up harder? You're an adult rope model not his fucking parents. Parenting shit is their job and it looks like they're gunna need your help with that too.

Genetic predestination is not a thing. Cultural context is. But if the kid seems OK, then he probably is, you'd be surprised how hard some kids with awful parents try to be decent persons themselves.

user, I grew up in a shitty town with shitty parents that were only around to take the very small amount of money my grandparents gave me and then spend it all on dope. Help him, I know for a fact he wants it.

Take custody of him.

Half black kids tend to have severe mental issues and his parents are drug dealers, don't bother.

take custody of that boy

Those. Fuck him. It's not his fault, but neither its yours.

Possibly, no assurances that I can.

I do not think one is liable for supporting a child after the age 18. Thanks to the affordable care act he gets my insurance until he is 26. If he cannot support himself after the age 26, then I would probably cut ties, unless the reason is he decides to go to medical school. Either way, I do not think I could be forced into anything. I will check with the worker to be reassured.

I doubt his ancestors would be proud of a white person being an authoritarian figure to him.

I am going to wait until I have a better understanding of the legal obligations on my part from the worker, but other than that I think I can handle the risk now.

My biological parents were shit, I left home at 15. I somehow ended up living with another family, fought for my emancipation, obtained it. They adopted me into their family, my adopted parents are my parents to me. Essentially they are my parents to me.

I would call him a cultural misfit compared to normal niggers. He does not speak in ebonics or crap like that.

I think he wants it too. Rather I know he does. He was happy at my home. On day one when I gave him an RPI board, and he was absolutely enthralled with learning how to turn off and on a led. He learned quickly with how it worked, after that he got around to building a little emulator (not coded himself, he used some public emulator source, still it amazed me he was able to figure it out) which played a range of ROMs. When he showed me a game running on it, he remarked escapism is sad in reference to a character. It killed me.

My observations of him do not fit that, though if that is the case, I do not mind sending him for therapy.

Don't do it.
You have no obligation to take care of a kid, just leave him be, unless you WANT to take care of him, which would be retarded.
You may want to do it to be nice, but after one week you'll regret it all and then you won't be able to take it back.

I think you have to be at least 18 to visit this website kiddo

>his opinion is different from mine

brooooooo plz make a blog so Sup Forums can give you shit on raising the child, and such, id follow

Do it. You have the chance to make a difference and you will only have him for five years. Seriously be a good person and raise this kid the foster system will make him end up like his father

adopting isn't just getting legal guardian papers and happy peace on earth after that.

You'll have to deal with everything that comes with it. Cars, houses, banks, loans, credit, fees, especially if he decides to get a stick up his ass and do something stupid and highly illegal like other teenage dumbshits. most likely end up getting someone pregnant himself if not caught for edgy teenage crime.

It's not just financial and it's definitely not emotional/physical dependence either. It's both, and when you're all out of those; you'll need to supply seconds no question.

the fact you're even asking what you should do in this scenario should be a blatant clue with how you should handle the situation.

>Displaying his childlike mindset and fear of commitment
Sophomore year must be rough

I will be straight, I have some guilt of never going back and taking my sister away from that shit.

I know I have no obligation if I had an obligation I would not ask for other people's thoughts. It is not a matter of being nice, it is a matter of utility, with some associated risk. I can make this kid's life better, but I definitely do not want to make it worse. If he chooses to make it worse so be it, there is a limited liability to what I am responsible for in his actions. He ends up killing someone I am not covering for him.

Indeed, five years is not that much time. I am not sure if the foster system is capable of making him end up like his father. They kid was OK in terms of behaviour, even though he was raised for 13 years by them.

Humorously I am not a man of faith, but I have faith he will not do that. The kid is undoubtedly Christian (save yourself to marriage kind), I think it provides him solace or something. I am not worried in terms of finance, I am quite well off there, as for emotional dependence that is fine, he can rely on me for being a parental figure. The main reason I asked is not for the fear of adopting him, but the concern I may fuck up his life. My parents were utter shit, I do not want to do that to him.

Honestly I hate niggers and would disown my own sister if she did something like that, but niggery is a lifestyle and even niglets don't deserve to be niggers. So raise him to be better than his shit bird parents, and proceed to laugh your ass off when they try to get custody back.

nigga, take him in, be what your parents were not. be what his parents were not.

Is he interested in the military?