Why does Sup Forums love her so much?

Why does Sup Forums love her so much?

because her music is good

Nice

She has the voice of a siren.

I'm Greek legends, sirens would sing on top of rocks in the ocean, and their singing was so haunting and beautiful that the sailors would crash their ships into jagged rocks and drown.

It's Art Angels. I like genesis from Visions but Visions doesn't have this Sirens call effect on me, only AA does.

because she seems attainable

she's cool and isn't that snobbish

I mean I'm a pretty conservative guy but I don't see anything wrong with her not wanting people discussing her in a sexual manner

Because I'm lonely

cuz Sup Forums's thirsty af tbqh famm

This is a great master of the game on feelings

Thought that was Kate Bush based on the thumbnail

she is Canadian and I am a Canuckophile

I've only heard Oblivion but I like that song.

Check the other songs, they're all great. Listen to Be a Body, Realiti and Genesis immediately.

bump

No

you know how everybody wants to do something to that animated bunny? that's what I wanna do to grimes

because i like beautiful girls

i wanna try something like it but on griems, it'd be neat

it's actually just the tumblrites from /soc/ who do

Just looked them up. They're fine. Not as good as Oblivion. I liked Realiti the most of these.

she makes me feel like I'm climbing the rope in gym class

Not only is she not beautiful or even pretty, in most pictures of her she looks like she's got some questionable hygiene. I bet she stinks

they want to snuggle with bunny?

i cant believe Sup Forums likes this vile piece of shit. God i wish Sup Forums was more like Sup Forums and doxxed the satanic-worshipping leftist scum like her and all the other indie cuck "musicians"

I was a straight white christian man and then I listened to Grimes and now I'm a black transgender communist jew

I never thought of that. If you all worship annie, and she stole all my designs, why wouldn't you like me too?

This. Was going to answer because The Dreaming is one of the best albums from the 80's. Not sure about Grimes, though.

Then stop being an individualist

autism. the same reason Sup Forums hates her so much

We don't she's just Sup Forumss version of an Eliza thread

>I mean I'm a pretty conservative guy but
don't know why you felt the need to say this, not talking about sex out of context is a traditionally conservative thing

typical SWM comparing all female musicians to kate bush, baka desu

yea grimes is a classic conservative person

the sentence I quoted was specifically about her attitude towards being sexualized. not sure where you're going with this

because sexualization of women in the media is seen as a male-dominated thing and is associated with the "patriarchy" and therefore conservatism

sex in media is an inherently liberal thing. I don't know of any legit conservatives who condone or promote that, in fact they fought against it for a long time while liberals viewed it as transgressive and boundary-breaking. maybe you're just conflating conservatism with Sup Forums or misogyny, but they aren't the same thing