Is Mac DeMarco a member of the infamous "alternative right" movement? It sounds ridiculous...

Is Mac DeMarco a member of the infamous "alternative right" movement? It sounds ridiculous, but through close examination of his music I have come to the conclusion that they contain hidden messages of white nationalism and opposition to globalism and PC culture.

Although "Let Her Go" sounds like a breakup ballad, it is in fact encouraging the listener to let go of their indoctrinated liberal values so they can save their beloved western culture.

"Chamber Of Reflection" is about a young man as he swallows the red pill and contemplates his new knowledge of the world, while realizing he will soon "run with better man" (referencing the uncucked men of the alt-right.)

"Passing Out Pieces" is a polemic against Jewish capitalism and globalist debt slavery.

And finally, "The Way You'd Love Her" is an ode to Europa, and how much Mac loves white culture.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/music/mac-demarco-offers-to-marry-anyone-who-wants-to-move-to-canada-following-trump-election-win-1838067
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This thread is too woke for me.

of course not you fool

i wouldn't be shocked honestly
he's never said anything political and seems like the kind of guy who's deeply disturbed inside but is hiding it.

Mac probably doesn't give a shit about politics.

damn you might be on to something

Expect to see lots of male front men snogging their male bassist on stage to fit the Ower to Trump

Mac is a dude who sticks his finger up his anus onstage. Says a lot about the alt-right.

That is all.

Alt-right is so fucking stupid
Look at their leaders
>Milo: gay Jew
>Paul Joseph Watkins: gay Jew
>Mike Cernovich: gay Jew
>Richard Spencer: gay
>Sam Hyde: autistic junkie who fucks traps
>Trump: zionist rich guy who's daughter is a Jew

All the opposite of everything the alt-right stands for yet they look up to these guys.

So you're saying they're....cucks?

You're a retard.

nme.com/news/music/mac-demarco-offers-to-marry-anyone-who-wants-to-move-to-canada-following-trump-election-win-1838067

All those guys are fags except for Sam Hyde. No one on Sup Forums respects those other queers. That's reddit's scene.

mac is cuk

>Sam Hyde: autistic junkie who fucks traps
But that's a load of bullshit. The only "proof" is the word of attention whores. I wouldn't be surprised if Sam is into some fucked up stuff but I won't believe he's a trap fucking junkie until someone posts actual proof.

He's Canadian right? He's irrelevant politically.

Sam's cool rest are losers or I don't know them

He's just a comedian bro.

He's a trudeau supporter

Dude what Mac is probably the biggest liberal out there. All his fans are Bernie worshippers and teeange commies.

I'm quite literally in this picture. Guess who?

The guy that's behind the girl.

the "alt-right" is some gay shit milo invented so he could make money.

He's obviously actually a communist.
His name's an anagram of Comrade Mac after all

>He's just a comedian bro.

Exactly. He's way too boring to do anything like that.

Sam Hyde is the most painfully average white male around. He's exactly like me, like so many people I know. I look at him and almost feel like we share the same blood.

That's why I can't stand his narcissistic, painfully misguided attempts at political humour. You're a husky, unkempt white dude who likely hasn't faced adversity in your entire life. What the fuck are you so bitter about, and what entitles you to be the voice of anything whatsoever?

Even if I shared Sam' opinions, I'd be so embarrassed to even put them out in the universe because being an average white male is probably the lamest thing you can be. Surely he realizes this...

You don't like Sam?

YOU'RE A FUCKING NU MALE!

Nah man, I really don't.

His 'skits' are exactly the kind of shit my friends and I would have written in highschool, when we were COMPLETELY oblivious to the world at large and inherently racist, sexist, insensitive pricks for absolutely no reason. Some of it is mildly funny, but really it's just sad to watch a man that old try to pass that kind of material off as relevant in any way. He's the leader for the worst demographic in the world, tv dinner-fed white guys.

I am Sam Hyde.
But I was able to take a step back and look in the mirror. The guy plays it like he's some fucking comedy anomaly like Andy Kaufman or some shit, but he's really just a self-righteous asshole.

autism

>autistic junkie who fucks traps

What's wrong with this?

Somebody post the pasta

if you have to ask that question you should consider suicide