Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

Other urls found in this thread:

full30.com/video/753d617d16a9cb6c09526519a0740313
beantownbloggery.com/2007/07/getting-gun-license-in-boston.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f2c-tMZSZtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't want to spend too much money.

Im not an auto sniping faggot

>my life, family and worldly possessions aren't worth a few grand to protect

top wassel

M1A all day, who the fuck even shoots 5.56. Lemme guess shit range past 300metres good grief

Shits expensive faggot

you can get them for a little over 600. less if you find a great deal and know a gun store employee. stores that buy used guns sell them at amazing discounts, but you need someone to let you know when deals come through or else you'd have to camp out at the store all day every day.

I know. But after you get some ammo, mags, a few accessories and some range time you'll probably be around a few grand when it's all ready to be effectively used for defense.

I built an ar for about 600. 5.56 is pretty cheap. Range time at may state park is a 10 buck drop off. 3 yrs on and i haven't spent more than 1500.

>AR-15
>weapon

>implying I need guns
I'd disarm all you faggots before you can even react

Cool. You're on the low end.

Because i dont want my gun to jam without provocation.

This is why i use an AK

Because the AK47 is a very reliable weapon that is found easily anywhere without being overly expensive. Also you can get conversion kits for it.
Turn your AK into an RPK for when the faggots are too many

>a 10lb $3000 monster that does nothing better than a 6lb $1500 AR can do

Almost had me!

ar isnt the best platform for home defense in the burbs. ive got a 5.45 ak, but for defense ive got a 7+1 mossberg 500 and an xd9 for my bitch

Because even if I wanted one,California's gun laws are tighter than a nun's asshole.

Cause my shotgun works way better for home defense. Fucking AR fags jerking each other off when they're not playing call of duty.

Because .308 is the way too go

Because I live in a country where I do not need a gun to protect anything. Its great.

Because my aim with a rifle is mediocre at best, but I'm damn near surgical with a pistol.

Because ak's are cheaper and more reliable

Because they're "illegal" in this fucking state.

no within your house or at close ranges where quicker follow up shots and less penetrations are desired.

After 300 yards I'd say you're right on.

Now use it to shoot off your tows

How's the Muslim invasion going' faggot?
Don't worry, I'll pray for you to not get bombed.

Because a Lever Action Rifle chambered in .357 Magnum is reasonable for defensive and recreational use.

Hey dude any recommendations for stores that sell trench coats and fedoras?

Beretta 92fs by the bed for home intruders .40S&W kicks 9mm everyday

>tows

because i'm a cybernetic organism.

Because a pulley bow can be just as deadly without needing gun license for it

Hey retard....Go play somewhere else. This site is for grown ups! And since you have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation, SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Nobody cares about your opinion! Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and yours reeks!

because isis offers better guns and your insurance will pay for the damage.

because i build my own guns and have a black belt in every form of self defense including CIA mind control and FBI muslim exploding.

It's a fine rifle.

.308 is a bit much for more close range stuff. Not a quick when it comes to follow up shots, overall length makes it harder to maneuver inside your house.

If you live in the city, or suburbs 99% of any fighting is going to be within 300m. Especially the most likely situation, which is home defense.

I'd only get that fucker if I lived in a rural area.

Checked and keked

Pic unrelated (my dog)

>gun license

Oh shit, is that the new Wilson Combat Tactical Spoon?

Damn, I was thinking about getting that. Does it help?

because im an autist and i own all the guns in the world and black men fuck your wife.

>gun license

>mfw he's furiously tipping his fedora

Because I own an AK-47 and a Mosin Nagant

i just finished upgrading my ar15. guis check it out am i l337 now?

>only one bipod

>gun license

Needs tactical spoon

see

Boston Chief of Police will never approve a permit within city limits. My 2nd Amendment has been infringed!!! Cock blocked by the man!!!

Because in my country a gun is not even to be considered something for self defence.

We can only call the police and wait patiently for them to arrive and save the fucking day.

full30.com/video/753d617d16a9cb6c09526519a0740313

Because UK gun laws are stupid. I have a Mossberg 590 but it has a 2 round tube magazine because that's all we're allowed. 2 + 1 in the chamber.
Stupid law.

That's bullshit.

beantownbloggery.com/2007/07/getting-gun-license-in-boston.html

I'm sure the ladies at the unemployment office will be very impressed.

i don't need a gun. we all know niggers can't aim. so i took tapdancing classes instead.
clip unrelated.
youtube.com/watch?v=f2c-tMZSZtY

teach me how to muslim 'splode
For science

You mean clean up the crime scene?

Because I think the ar models of guns are overhyped both good and bad ways.

Like I know they're glorified .22s that are no where near as dangerous, terrifing, or commonly used as the MSM makes them out to be, but at the same time I find the overall look to be sub par and everyone I fired felt like an air soft gun quality wise. They feel like they could snap in 2 at any minute.

I like heavier guns that feel stable and shoot something with a little more power.

I currently own a .35 lever action, my father's old ass 10 gauge, and a 1911.

I would love to get a gun that would make a liberal piss his pants in fear despite the fact it's less powerful than the 3 I just mentioned owning, but I'm broke.

cuz i'm not white!!!!
that's the real bullshit!!!
they took my money!!!!

they rip you off with all those application fees + training courses!!!

Because I have one for target practice. All the other stuff is handled by proffesionals

I'm not in the mood to fix or defend against the mistakes of society and the government that made it this way.
Plus I don't have to face an army single handed.
I'm broke. I'm not spending whatever amount it costs to own that gun, to legally use it, and whatever it costs for ammunition. I don't buy into the latest fancy shit either. I don't get caught up in things I can't have.
I believe in peace.

Besides, why own that commercialized weapon when you can own nukes.

>assault rifle
>self defense

UKfag here. I wish I oils own this gun. Looks sexy as fuck. Our pussy government won't allow guns in anyway shape or format without a stick up your ass.

Can't say that I'm not jealous

lmao

my weener is more than 1 inch

you can build a decent AR for around $500. or buy a Diamond back AR15. Very decent rifle for a fair price

Wtf autism

I do. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

ALSO I have this which is my true baby tbh.

That's a faggots gun. Kys

Commie slavaboo pls go

Your statement is true. Also,
870?

because mosins are cheaper and more durable/powerful

Because I don't live in a fucking third world country. Where the fuck do you live that you can't protect yourself adequately with a fucking kitchen knife?

>Marlin 30-30
>faggots gun

I guess that's why it's dropped more whitetails than any other caliber on history? Also, it's MANstopping power is top tier. My home defense gun is a Mossberg 500 tactical. The 3030 isn't my go to home defense choice, but it certainly isn't a bad one.

Because I own the only weapon a man ever need own.

Keep that mag pull, EO tech sighted nonsense. 00 Buck and slugs are all the accessories this little lady needs.

/thread

I too keep my shotgun loaded with 00 buck. Fuck the faggots who say "ah man you only need birdshot in a shotgun like 00 is just unnecessary". Fuck that.

The army says they will not give me one unless I sign a contract that gives up most of my constitutional rights.
So I'm like Fuck you I don't want it than.

Plus I'm sure as hell not going to spend my money on one of fake pussy ones that the rest of you own. Suckers.

Anyone have an obrez?

Why would you choose a knife over a gun for self protection? If someone meant me harm I would want them as far away from me as possible.

00 buck is the standard, brother. Slugs are special purpose, bird doesn't deliver the right punch.

00 buck capitalizes on what the shotgun does best - huge punch, some spread.

you're either lying about being in the military or so young that you don't know your guns. The "fake pussy ones" you talk about are the real ones. you're wanting a modified one, or one that's not even an AR15.

Yup. Couldn't agree more. Is that literally the only firearm you own?

What the fuck are you talking about faggot?

Speak for yourself. I quite like the idea of stabbing a fucker up. I have the advantage of knowing the layout of my house too.
And because I don't live in fucking Uganda, the chances of a home invasion are relatively low to begin with, and since I don't live in 'murrica the chances of a home invasion where the invader has guns is practically non-existent.

Hey I think I remember you from either a gun thread on Sup Forums, or on /k/....you the richfag who just bought all the memey guns and movie guns and shit just cuz you could? Or is that someone else?

>gun license

This one is Over your flat head apparently

he wants an automatic. he'd have to sign a contract with the military that allows them to search his house if suspected of this or that without a warrant.

he's talking out of his ass, he just needs to find a class 3 dealer, pay the 200 tag tax each year and buy the gun, which will cost a fuckton.

No, you just have no idea what you're talking about user. It's okay though. I don't judge you for it

I didn't lie. I said I would not sign the contract. That means I didn't join the army.
No worries, maybe I didn't communicate properly or maybe you misread it.

oh so you think that you have to join the military to own a non "pussy version". so you're just a moron that doesn't know your gun laws, therefore should not own a firearm.

Enlighten me . Where did go wrong?

But I do anyways. Thanks to muh 2nd ammendmentssss

I picked up a sub compact 9mm for concealed carry so I'm relying on that for home defense as well for now. It's a 17 round mag. If I need more firepower than that I'm probably fucked anyway I figure.

Just move to Knob Creek Kentucky and stfu

You'll be fine with that bro. What'd ya get?

No one is coming to your house. Cool fantasy though.

Because I'm fucking broke.

you just got done saying you needed to sign a contract with the military for one, which you didnt, so you don't own the non pussy one because you don't know how to legally get an automatic in the U.S.

fuck out of here faggot