As DC's Cinematic Universe continues to take place...

As DC's Cinematic Universe continues to take place, some actors from DC's television shows still seem a little upset about being left out. During an interview at MCM Comic Con, Arrow star Willa Holland stated frustration with the divide betweenDC's television and movie universes. "Marvel does it in their own weird way - the mash between Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and the movies and stuff," Holland told the Daily Mirror. "So it's a little upsetting because you know it is possible and it can be done and how good it would be if it was done."

One example Holland gave was the casting of Ezra Miller as the Flash in the DC Cinematic Universe over Grant Gustin, who plays Barry Allen in the CW television show. "Basically you're giving the world two different Flashes all of a sudden," Holland said. She added that Gustin would "kill it" playing the Flash on the big screen.
Holland also added that plans for the Suicide Squad movie interfered with Arrow's plans for Harley Quinn and other DC characters. Although the Suicide Squad appeared in several episodes during the first few season of Arrow, the show's versions of Deadshot and Amanda Waller were both killed when the show was informed they interfered with plans for a movie.

However, despite those frustrations, Holland admitted it was no good arguing or complaining about the changes, since DC/Warner Bros were the people who gave them their jobs in the first place. So, she said, "You just have to sit there on your hands!"

Cinematic universes are cancer. So is this thread. Kys.

she can't act so why would they want her?

plus her show is ruined beyond repair

>Doesn't say anything about herself being in the movies
>is just sticking up for Amell and Gustin

learn to read faggot

ALL of the characters in the CW universe can't act.

she's a gutter skank with a decent ass, who gives a shit what she thinks.

she should get together with chloe bennet and they can write fanfiction including their characters in their respective universes

she make me horny any pube pics? mmm yum

Marvel films and series occur in the same canon but Feige doesn't want to hear about any TV to Movie crossover.

grant gustin is a better actor dc really fucked up with the casting

B/c the CW writers treat the Green Arrow horribly. i.e. They would want to make Felicity and Friends: The Movie.

>could learn from Marvel
but they ignore the television setting as well

why would you take shitty actors from shitty tv shows into your movie?

Barry is a shit white playboy jock (I say this as a white male) whereas Ezra looks original and unique and stands out far more.

>Marvel pls hire me, Marvel pls hire me, Marvel pls hire me.

The only cast member of Arrow worth carrying over would be Stephen Amell. The rest is aids.

This. She's just a hot bitch that gets payed to purse her lips and look pretty. She should be tanking Jesus that she's rich and worshipped over nothing.

First Irons, now this.

DC IS FINISHED

Are you stupid? Spider-Man Homecoming references Daredevil.

>Spider-Man Homecoming references Daredevil.

How do you know?

Read the leaks on Reddit you fucking moron.

Link?

>Reddit

Faggot

You might actually be retarded if you don't understand the implication. By deflecting her points, she both potentially saves herself from getting fired if the studio is stupid enough to take this shit at face value, and gets internet oppression points for standing up for other people even though she herself is included in the group she's fighting for.

season 2 was pretty good. s1 had those growing pains but at least it had the physical stuff. after they spread themselves thin with 5 shows it went do far off the cliff

wow

they say: hurr is this Daredevil? - no it's Spiderman

the end, ok they ignore it not totally but the connection is pretty half assed

If the tv world got connected to tve movie world, this would be the new Justice League lineup

I love Willa but what holds the shows back is that they're too effected by the movies. Like she said about Arrow having to kill off their own plans Harley Quinn and other characters because of the films.

Yeah, AOS has its moments of a shared universe with the films, and Clark Gregg, but that just creates a feeling of absence the other 90% of the time. They should have been ballsier and have AOS characters in the movies or have more movie characters in AOS. Like if Sif had became a main character for example.

>You might actually be retarded if you don't understand the implication.

Never change Sup Forums

Lets be honest here. Grant Gustin would not be a good movie screen flash. I've seen that supergirl crossover with him in it. He was awful. Ezra looks cooler.

Nice ass

Didn't the Marvel TV people say something similar? About how the movie guys do not actually give a shit about them either? Then there were the directors who straight up said they didn't follow the TV shows and had no idea about Inhumans or some oil spill.

More like Ike "Da Kike" Perlmutter really.

Feige doesn't mind TV crossovers but Perlmutter doesn't want to pay SAG royalties for MCU film actors.

Different user here.

It's the same kinda deflection as when the black chick playing Moneypenny now tried to drag Monica Belucci's name into the picture to start shit over the term "Bond girl" because she took offence to it.

The thing is, shes right. Gustin would have made a great Flash in the movies.

The flash they cast looks like a Mexican Muslim transvestite.

i get why people bash her cos they think she woudl be shit on the big screen but shes so right, its incredibly retarded that they made arrow cut plot lines because muh movie and honestly, ezra flash has now got so much it has to live up to

sure he may be great, but why make him barry allen when we already have a barry, its the fuckin flash afterall, even still, he has to compete with like 72 hours of character development

i dont tihnk i have seen ezrra in anything so if i was him i would be shitting myself, what an enourmous amount of pressure! not just the general pressure of pleasing long time fans of a comic hero, but actually COMPETING with one who is honestly loved by everyone who wathes the show

DCEU a shit

What did she mean by this?

She's dumb.
Having seperated universes mean she could still have a chance to get cast as other character in the movies.
If they're in the same universe then you'd have the awkward situation in the MCU, where they can't have overlapping characters and yet they still aren't connected in any significant ways.

>Read the leaks on Reddit

Dkeks on suicide watch

>DCEU is the reason arrow is super shit now

BRAVO
R
A
V
O
>We wanted to do this stuff but the movie people told us we couldnt

Why would anyone want to see that CW cosplay get mixed with based Cavill and Batffleck?

This isn't t anything new. Remember how smallville never had Batman?

No wodner it was shit

>actor from ARROW criticizing anyone else

>cinematic universe
Fuck that shit. It ruins more marvel flicks than helps. GoTG was significantly worse because of the marvel tie in shit

DC should do their own thing in every movie .

*pppppfffffffPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT*

>Sniff it, user. Sniff it or I'll put out this cigarette on your face.

She would obviously replace Superman though

Stinky stinky!!!!!

SAG Royalties?

I bet Perlmutter still uses CRT monitors at Marvel to save money and not buy Flat panels.

This

Amell and Gusting are both beyond fucking shit

>learn from Marvel
Marvel gives the illusion the tv shows are part of the mcu without really referencing them
bitch is as hot as she's dumb