So, how's it going Sup Forums?

So, how's it going Sup Forums?

ok, I guess. Not great. Im dropping out of uni this week after a year.

its going fucking shit. I got the girl i thought i wanted only to realise i didnt want her. Turned out to be super clingy and needy, both traits i thought would be attractive but yea nah, that shits not fun man. SO i left her in june, and now she has a new boyfriend, a guy i went to school with. Well, atleast i know i got there first. Oh, and the fact that her boyfriend will be kissing the same lips that have been wrapped around my meat pipe. lel

How come?

Better than another days, I'm sorry for my poor english, I'm living with a Ucranian Girl and a Chinesse girl, The chink bring us his boyfriend, and I'm stoned and drunked while they do every shit in his room, And at least this is better than live with my parents

failed all my exams before summer. I use to work for the petroleum industry and I really miss work. there is no jobs there now but. I was not cut out for the lack of structure studying is. Im thinking of becoming an electrician tho.

why is it "fucking shit"? it sounds like you got what you wanted.

Is there any way for you not giving up college?
Except you have exceptional talents, its the only way enjoying better life later.
Just saying.

Laying in bed, pretending I don't need to get up in 5 hours time for a job I feel useless at, even though I know my job takes a long time to become experienced in, i.e. A lot of men have been there 20+ years

See where it takes you. If you still don't like it, save up and explore somewhere new perhaps?

Not too bad, I'm getting sick of how things are right now though. I'm thinking about doing a cross country road trip on my own and going home so I can spend some time with my friends before I join the military. Anyone ever done this before?

No. I don't have to much student debt. so i might start back at it in a year or two. and you uni is not the only way to get a good life. in my country we have a problem with to much education. they cal it "the Masters syndrome" or something ther are more engineers then engineering jobs. and not euf electricians and plumbers and similar. jobs that cant bee outsourced.

It's only the 4th and I'm already down to just $280 for the month.
>Still have 10 lbs to go to reach my goal weight.
>Have almost memorized all of China's provinces and their capital cities.
>It sounds like someone's blasting music outside my window, but I can't find the source.
>bored out of my mind most days; thinking about selling plasma so I can buy a PS4 or Xbox One
>Kind of regret signing up for this year's JLPT
>kind of want to focus on learning Mandarin and Korean instead
>Might watch a North Korean film later

Didn't expect to get an answer, thats why I never post in these shitty threads. You fucking faggots don't even read anyone elses comments you just shitpost and leave. Fucking cancer.

I've probably failed my first year of university, I'm overweight and I want to die

But I'm staying at my ex's tomorrow night and we'll probably fuck, so I've got that going for me

its shit because i still like her, but she has a mental illness. I know thats not a reason to leave somebody, but after spending the first 10 years of my life caring for my mentally ill mother and haveing a schizophrenic father, i dont want to end up caring for a partner. Life, man.

road trips are a lot more fun withe company if you do it by your self it just feels like work. last time i had to do a long drive alone 12+hours I picked up some hitchhikers.

Why so edgy,
Go take a shower fgt

It's not that I don't enjoy my job, it's that I feel pressured to be great at it quickly when really the men who pressure me have worked their entire lives in this one place, so naturally they'll be good at it. I'm probably just putting myself down. Thanks for the reply user

ever since i became right wing/conservative my mentaal eotional and physical health has shot the fuck up. im good. my intuition is correct.

I already had a shower you fucking nignog

She's gonna leave you die alone,
And would come again when she's need things.

Could be better.

Maybe.

To be honest I'm contemplating ending it with her entirely. It was a mutual breakup and we started talking again yesterday,

How? Becoming conservative has just made me even more miserable, seeing how retarded Western civilization is.

Swell

Jesus..you don't want this guy in your group text. calm down dude. whit insecurities like that do you think you'll get true the psych eval to go in to the military. good luck you'll need it.

Don't put your happiness at someone's hand or vagina,
Fuck if u could, and leave after.
learn it hardway.

oops replied to the wrong post

I'm not entirely sure what you just typed, but I'm going to go ahead and assume it was support.

Thanks.

ask if you can join
worse that can happen is they say no

Getting better. The tendinitis in my right Achilles seems to be subsiding so there's that. Plus got tomorrow off with pay.

How are you?

how old are you

Wanting to make a living off art. Doubting whether it'll happen or not. The usual...

Good luck

I'm 24, I have no friends, and no independence either. I might kill myself.

It'll go better if that is an actual cafe and you can tell me where it is

Suck my dick faggot

>telling me to suck your dick
>calling me a faggot
>wants to make a living by being an "artist"
The insecurity is real

Thank you.
lol

good.

iam off to las vegas to drink myself to death.

drink yourself to death in that old rundown water park on 15

OP, Things are great here actually. I am 48. Americunt. Married. love my wife. Oldest kid just made Eagle Scout youngest kid is lead TV news guy at his school. I nearly died a few years ago and am happy to be alive. Plus have a good job and a cool boss and am respected and well known in my crappy town for my work. My gaming skills suck as I get older but I really can't complain. Thanks for asking. I hope things are good with you.

No problem, sometimes it's interesting to take a step back and see where everyone else is at in life. I'm doing okay, thanks.

48 year old here again. I love coming to Sup Forums but I worry so much about you younger guys. You are so lucky to be young (trust me you get old fast) So many people have no hope and are so worried but you can change your life. And in fact ONLY you can change your life.

Plus life is short enjoy it and tell your mother you love her!

I dont give a fuck about what u think

I feel shitty as fuck... The thing that depresses me most is that my girlfriend is currently in Australia (I live in Germany) and that she will stay there till next February. Than there's the thing that my studies are totally not what I expected. Soon, I think I will begin my 3rd semester of Music Science at an University, but the only reason I continue is that I dont have anything better to do. And lastly, do not have a good band or anything that is good enough to archieve my dream, becoming a professional musician.
And everything I do now is drinkin, writing bad songs and doing nothing but drowning in my own self-pity...

eat something your blood sugar is low

Recently (actually earlier today) I cut off all contact with a group of people I've been "friends" with for about 5 years. I decided I needed to end my relationships with them because I felt like I wasn't being respected or treated like a friend. I have a reputation for being a sort of protector of these guys. Through 8th grade until now (I'm a high school senior) I defended these guys from bullies and other assholes looking to pick on them. They're all kinda weak and squeamish. I felt like I was doing the right thing. I also became really attracted to a girl in this group of friends. However she started going out with another guy in this group, who knows I like her. I felt betrayed. It also came to my attention that absolutely none of these people show any interest in me, whatsoever. Any time i talk about myself (which I do very rarely) I get zero response. It's not like they don't talk about themselves either. I enjoy hearing about their lives and what they're doing and how they're feeling. So for these reasons, I've decided to stop talking to them. I feel like a part of me just died. As cheesy as it sounds, I actually loved these guys. i felt like they're the only friends I've ever made, but they don't give a shit about me. I feel heartbroken. Idk what I'm going to do now.

Ok

Watching some anime now, going to eat an orange in a bit. Also chatting with a friend in Mongolia. I tell you, the simpler things in life can sometimes be the best.

Old guy here again. user, don't worry. Friends come and go. You are a senior and your life is about to change in way that you have no idea how severe these changes will be. You need to worry about yourself.

The part you won't like is that it won't last with you & this girl. It never does when your this age, sorry.

You have your whole life ahead of you do something great with it.

feeling depressed lately.

The girl I was in love with just fucking confessed to me, I've never before been as happy in this miserable shitfest I call a life as I am right now. We'really actually going out, like, fucking Hell, never thought I'd actally get this far...
Quite honestly, I'm feeling like pic related

I'm feeling like I'm gonna off myself in a few months. life ain't working out. life is boring. nothing is happening.

Hey user, I wanted to answer your thread earlier but it got deleted before I could post.

Don't worry, things will get better in college, you'll meet people here. Things eventually go back to normal. Just know that you're not alone here buddy

showing pictures from dubya dubya 2 like it's still relevant to how modern society works, fuck off grandad

Sorry.. 'Harden the fuck up' is such a strange concept to today's youth. Which part do I need to explain to you?

i am mad because fistful of frags is a janky piece of shit

yeah harden the fuck up because it's wrong to have feelings am i right bros?

Thank you for the advice.
I know that a relationship between me and this girl wouldn't last, high school relationships come and go like raindrops. What I find more upsetting about this situation is that my friend went behind my back and started seeing her after I confessed to him, in confidence, that I'm really interested in this girl. He and I have known each other for almost 6 years, longer than I've known the rest of the group, and he betrayed me for recondite reasons I'll never know.

Thank you, I've been very excitedly looking at colleges to apply to. It seems like a very intimidating environment no matter where I look at though. Maybe I'm just not socially mature enough for college yet.

>Be me
>Be 36
>Good job nice cars big house. >In good shape. Alpha as fuck
>Not married cuz why? Fuck >plenty of grills on the regular
>Be bored at work one day
>Start reading greentext
>Think its funny
>Read it all teh time
>Greentext starts to fuck with >my brain. Want to be greentext
>Start becoming aspie
>Cant talk to my boss or >coworkers anymore because >now im beta aspie lord
>Lost job because cant >communicate properly
>Lose house cars grills cuz no >money cuz no job
>feelsbadman.wav
>pic related
>Living on the streets
>Meet neckbeard who says he >can help
>I believe him
>He just treats me like a nigger
>He makes me get pegged
>by a butch lezbo while he
>jacks off in the corner
>He makes me rub his balls >and squeeze his fat man tits >while he plays CSGO.
>He makes me organize his piss >bottles in order of color from >lightest to darkest
>Im ok with it though cuz he >gives me tendies and shelter.
I think I have Stockholm Syndrome Sup Forums. I love the fat faggot

I think what a lot of people don't understand about advice along the lines of "harden the fuck up" is that nobody's telling you your emotions are invalid, just that indulging your emotions isn't going to solve any problems you might be facing. It's counterproductive. You have to just keep moving forward no matter what, because the rest of the world will move on without you.

I'm not from America so I don't how it is, but college in France was pretty hard for me, as I wasn't used at all to the amount of work and responsibilities I had to put up with. Don't worry though, if you have older siblings, try to take their advice, and fucking stick to it.

Also, don't procrastinate. Never. It's shit

I couldn't follow any of this. Kill yourself.

Cheers to all the Sup Forumsros with fucked lives

My AP french teacher went to college in Tours. He's told us the environment in schools there is much different than in the US, the students work a lot harder. However, the sheer volume of information I get inundated with in college emails and from college tours, and the huge amount of responsibility that comes with living on your own has made me think twice about how I'm going to handle the transition from high school to university.

I had the 'love of my life' when I went in to the US Army. I had it all . She was hot & smart and I went to Army helicopter flight school. but it totally fell apart. I wish someone had told me 'watch out' this might happen.

It has been 30 years and I still get the 'feels' for her.

In high school I didn't do shit, because I wasn't interested at all. I thought college would be so cool because I got to choose what I wanted to study. Turns out i just hated school and education in general, so I dropped off and got the equivalent of an IT degree after a year working in a small company. Felt really good to get out of the school system

I help out in my hs library(junior). Girl I went out with(also helps in library) dumped me, then says she liked me coz she was vulnerable. Then later she says she never liked me. now flirts with other guy, right in front me. not gonna go to the library since last Thursday.

Tldr, I know that feel, bro.

Just hide it in sarcasm when you can. I'm gonna throw myself into my school work, left brain can work when right brain is heart broken.

I legit want to die

What's going on, user ? Do you want to talk about it ?

Good luck, Sup Forumsro. here's to your hapiness, love, and life. Savor it while it lasts, make her feel good, but don't creep her out.

If you wanna gamble, find yourself a girl. Careful, though. Try to harness all the emotion as motivation.

I've been severely depressed for a few years now, I can't seem to so anything right or fix anything, my family hates me and my best friend just got skin cancer. I'm just done

Felt feels, then kekt.

Have a lolcat

I thought I loved this girl, but I think I was wrong. She's very attractive, light complexion, REALLY smart, well-spoken, she's got a really interesting life (she always has a story to tell), she gets really anxious over small things and as mean as this sounds I find it really cute. Her family is also really nice. But, she never paid a lick of attention to me. I've known this girl for about 5 years and it's not like we rarely talk or anything. We talk and hang out quite a bit. I just don't think she likes me in the same way I like her, and when I first realized that it kinda hurt. At first I thought maybe i was just bad at displaying affection or something, but when I confessed to my friend how I felt, he said it was obvious whenever I spoke to her. Now I think maybe she was just toying with me, and as attractive as she may be, I'm not going to indulge her if she wants to treat me that way.

I certainly hope that 30 years from now I don't long for a girl who played with my emotions.

I feel the same way about school. But, I also acknowledge that I don't think I'll be happy until I have the career I want (I'd like to be a corporate securities attorney.), and that lifestyle requires a lot of education.

That was exactly my response to this situation. Ever since I was in middle school I've used sadness or anger as motivation to do well in school. It may not be the healthiest thing in the world to bottle your emotions, and that's why I come here, but it's certainly useful.

Do you have a job or do you study ? How old are you ?

I know it's hard. I want to die too sometimes. Just be aware that it's going to be better, but you need to help yourself. Don't stay alone in your house all day, it'll just mess you up

bump

I'm bumping this because I wanna talk to people tonight.

bad, deciding how to sell those mobile subscriptions to make some money. Need to get out of the gutter.
My girlfriend just told me she doesn't think it'll work(after 1 year). i am to selfish in her eyes, altough i dont feel that way and think i do close to best i can.
does that sound selfish?

It doesn't sound selfish, have you tried asking her to tell you when you're selfish ? Ask her for a second chance, make sure you can both work it out. I'm sure it'll be fine if you're both honest with each other

we are and she is the best. But she keep telling me things are fine and suddenly she complains about me choosing myself over her.
she will come around i guess but she sometimes has these moments where she forgets everything that has happened and decides i'm not good for her anymore

what up fgt

Just have one night with her, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you, that you want to do what pleases her. It's not being a beta or a cuck, it's called being a couple. Just listen to her, tell her to be as honest and direct as possible, and it'll be alright.

I was feeling down 2h ago, i cried my eyes out and now i'm better. What about you ?

That sounds like something my ex used to do. It turns out that she has borderline personality disorder. Psychologists have a term for behavior like that in BPD sufferers- it's called "splitting." Google it, see if you can learn about it and consequently learn how to cope. Maybe she has BPD.

My ex had BPD as well. She would flip the fuck out randomly and break up with me, hit me, all sorts of shit. She almost landed me in jail on more than one occasion. The sex was great, but I figured out that I was just never going to be happy or even safe around her. Fuck that.

Yep. The relationship I had with my ex would alternate between two extremes, very rapidly too. We were either having a great time or she was throwing shit and screaming. Needless to say, the stress exceeded what I was getting out of the relationship and I left. She told me she has BPD after the fact.

Thanks, why were you crying?
She is a delicate girl and needs alot of effort. I dont think she sees and remembers all the effort i put in

oh well, gonna stop the bullshit now. Not even the real problems.
Need to make some money fast or i'm in trouble

I have crippling depression and am on lexapro, but recently picked up calligraphy, one of the few things I genuinely enjoy.

Exactly. Mine openly admitted to it, I think somebody fought that battle before me and spared me the convincing. This was only like a month ago and I'm just now starting to feel something resembling missing her... I've never been loved so much (when she was normal, anyway) but it was so emotionally abusive that I know I need to stay the hell away.

Try learning to code. There's TA programs near me that pay six figures.

To make it simple, the girl I love loves me back, but she also loves her bf, whom she met 2 months before me. Yesterday they fought and told me she was thinking about breaking up with him. They fought today again, and I was comforting her through texts, and then she just sent me "It's gonna be ok, thanks :*" without any other explanation. I'm feeling really blue.

Eh been a shitty year. Broke up with my ex of five years a year ago now cause she's going to dental school and with her anxiety it'd be impossible. I did a lot for the both of us so it kinda sucks.

Then within the past five months both of my grandfathers died. That really sucked cause they were both cool guys even if they were old and ready to go.

Then in between that I turned 25 and didn't really want to.

But I'm rolling with the punches for now before I start throwing my own back at life. We'll see how it goes user

nobody wants to play screencheat with me, but its all good otherwise. how about you?

"Splitting is a very common ego defense mechanism. It can be defined as the division or polarization of beliefs, actions, objects, or persons into good and bad by focusing selectively on their positive or negative attributes."

Does this sound at all like what she's doing?

It's going okay, I guess. I am engaged, but I can't open up to people very easily. I hate it, because I have opened up to people before, and I know what I am capable of, but my anxiety holds me back. I should probably see a therapist. I work in the emergency department of the hospital. I only talk to the other staff in the pharmacy mostly, but I am somewhat open with them. I talk the most with patients. Nobody else really listens to them, and I show them compassion and sympathy, when everyone else is just trying to get their job done quickly and efficiently. They usually seem happy to have someone listen to them when their lives, and bodies are in the dumps. I guess that makes me feel good about myself.

Oops, linked to the wrong comment with

I broke up with my ex two years ago. we would hook up every now and then. things were ok. sex but none of the emotional baggage. then we find out she is pregnant. she had missed a few doses of her birth control (found out later) and i didnt have a condom at that time. I step up. I played with fire and got burned. no big deal. I want to be a father.
the problem is we hate each other. fights all the time. no say in anything about the baby. i have to go to court just to get it clear i have rights. we have not talked to each other in a month. im missing out on the pregnancy.
we dont want to get married. were not even friends. all my other love interests have left me because the child is on the way. even my friends keep their distance. they feel a child is a death sentence. they look at me as if im already dead socially.
I feel so alone.

Also if you want to make some cash, fuck your dignity and go to Macdonalds, they're always looking for more people.

In the meantime, take online classes and learn some useful stuff, like code like said. It'll be cool for you