Don't worry Mexico, you're still in our thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5yTmVxRN2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brazil is as shitty as well
>population 200 million
>medals 4

olympics not even once

Your country is literally falling apart, that's your excuse.

and mexico isn't?

Are Mexicans good at anything? Seems like they're below average in everything except beheading and selling drugs

You need at least 6 more medals otherwise you might be the worst host nation since Mexico 68.

Mexico is in a controlled state of decay for about two hundred years.

Our food is world class.

I know that feel Mexico

F

Something like 450 athletes, too. Currently being beat by North Korea right now. They can't even afford food!

I know that feel too

>Singapore has more medals than Mexico

at least you have the euros, mexico got rekt 7-0

>literally every dish is meat, cheese, rice, beans, and some from of tortilla

>cheese
You don't know Mexican food at all.

Yeah, but your population is like 300k people. Mexico's population is over 122 million people.

si senor

youtube.com/watch?v=V5yTmVxRN2g

mexico has some of the best boxers that ever lived

>expecting an american to know about food

+ illegals so the count goes to 140M kek

I can't say I'm mad or anything, I mostly (and probably most of the country) care more about divegrass than olympics, so the blunder in CA or getting eliminated GS yesterday hurts more than the whole olympics, although seeing some reps getting in top 10 in unexpected events like shooting or weightlifting gave me some hype, I'd love to see them doing better in 2020, but knowing COM and CONADE's shady as fuck movements I can already see what will happen and it isn't nice.

Any mexicans that can run jump or swim are already here.

The only thing mexico's good at is running,
running drugs.

Reminder that Singapore

The 51 year old nation that was literally KICKED OUT

Now has more gold medals than Mexico.

I'm legitimately confused why other countries even show up to the summer olympics just to get btfo every time by us. The US has almost twice the total medals of the 2nd and 3rd place countries combined, and the US has way more golds than any country as well. I guess China is the closest excuse to competition the world can offer so a US-China showdown would be much more entertaining without clogging up roster spots with inferior shit athletes from 3rd world countries who just embarrass their nation. 5th string US athletes could destroy most other countries athletes and yet they must give up their spot to inferior shit countries with bad athletes just so they don't get butthurt. As much as I enjoy having the Olympics as a constant reminder of the US dominance over the rest of the world I'd rather be entertained by actual best athletes in the world and not some 3rd world plebs.

>I'm legitimately confused why other countries even show up to the summer olympics
They do it for the first week when it's meme sports like table tennis, air pistol, and archery so they can get a few medals before we do. When else are they going to effectively shitpost?

Other countries, are you even trying?

Sad part is, they are.

This tbqh

I'm surprised >our beach volleyball team survived the group phase, considering the tallest player was under 2m.

I'm ok with it, probably because I didn't have much expectations, other than diving, which it was a let down and hard to watch Pacheco perfectly executing his dives and the other guy flopping them; and tae kwon do, which has given >us medals lately (great program).

mexicans are like the least athletic people you will ever meet and the few athletes they produce all go into boxing. its not very surprising that they would perform poorly in the olympics

dark times for sports in mexico. soccer team is on the decline and they havent produced a new boxer worth a damn in awhile

Why is table tennis a sport? Fuck China

The average mexilard is 5'3

I agree with the first statement, but Mexico also produces good baseball players and hope we actually get a chance for a medal on the next olympics.

Boxing has changed a lot, there's a lot of marketing and hype involved with pugilists around the world, so it's really hard to measure the quality of them based on record; considering everything, I do think Mexico constantly produces quality fighters, which is something most countries can't do.

What bothers me is the lack of support and interest of meme sports, it should be clear right now that Mexico has talent for them.

Even Puerto Rico could win a gold in tomorrow's women's tennis. Guaranteed a silver at worst.

Mexifats have no excuse

It's been all down hill since this point in time

That's Americanized Mexican food senpai. Like saying Italians only make spaghetti.

Expecting Mexico to win at soccer is the reason we don't win at anything else.
Remove divegrass, give the money to everyone else and we'll have more gold than all the rest of latin america combined.

We have 13 reigning world champions.
USA keeps changing the rules to kick us out and we keep winning. The only reason Canelo shoved down everyone's throats is because he wasn't born north of the border.

Mexico went to shit the day they betrayed Iturbide.
Tha's literally our Mark of Cain, it showed the world this shitty country would betray itself at the minimum goading, just because mexicans hate nobody more than they hate other mexicans.

This brutal honesty actually gave me a few feels. :-(

This. We were fucked from the beginning thanks to that.

But... Italians DO only make spaghetti.