Is there any athlete more pathetic than Hope Solo?

Is there any athlete more pathetic than Hope Solo?

>Is a drunk
>Assaulted a family member and then beat the shit out of a teenager when he tried to stick up for his mom
>hid behind that "But he's a big strong man and I'm just a weak little woman!" stereotype to try and defend herself from getting in trouble
>The whole thing got swept under the rug because muh star athlete
>Win the World Cup in a sport nobody cares about and run around trumpeting "muh feminism" because you want more money for playing a kids sport professionally, despite the fact that you hid behind the gender stereotypes that feminists hate to get out of trouble
>Choke hard in the game against Columbia, letting in a goal she should have easily been able to stop
>Whine like a bitch when you lose to Sweden of all countries because they outsmarted your team by playing defensively

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m-ZmJuQqT9Q
espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12976615/detailed-look-hope-solo-domestic-violence-case-includes-reports-being-belligerent-jail
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't forget she also has the meats

What about her vagina?

No. And it's complete bullshit that sports media let's her get a free pass on it all. Roast beef memes aside, she is literally the most pathetic athlete in the world.

Them bitches can't even beat a team of 15 year old male soccer ball players. I can't belive that they think they should make the same amount as men

You unfortunate little man.

She also married a rapist.

Embarrassment to America tbqh.

Shit, I already see it coming.

DON'T YOU DARE

I hate this fucking cunt so much. Just kick her off the team

Hope Solo is based. If I was a woman, I's probably act exactly like her.

Hope Solo Theme Song:

youtu.be/m-ZmJuQqT9Q

This is why Han and Leia shouldn't have had kids.

You really want that OP ?

She 's a bitch, but I like her. This kind of woman makes history, unlike pathetic quiet ones.

pls no

Hourly reminder that 'a rostie' literally means "sick person" in Greek

the best part is the beta cucks who say one of them is the best US player ever

BUT GEE DAD, WE ALREADY HAD AT LEAST TEN ARBY'S BEEF BRISKET SANDWICHES TODAY ON Sup Forums ALREADY
YOU'RE SUCH AN OGRE

SHe may not be the best, but the most prominent one. In 20-30 years no one will remember the best goalscorer, Hope Solo will be remembered like Marie Curie or Harriet Tubman

this is disgusting

>has Hope Solo jerseys on his wall
>gets on Internet and bashes Hope Solo to act cool
Hope Solo has problems but not near enough as you made it seem which makes you as bad as her

I'm suddenly craving Arby's

i've been out all night and i'm drunk as fuck i had no idea of this roastie meem when i made this thread and i dont know if i threw up from the alcohol or that image but fuck

We repent, O God most merciful, for all our sins;
for every thought that was false or unjust or unclean;
for every word spoken that ought not to have been spoken;
and for every deed done that ought not to have been done;

We repent for every deed and word and thought inspired by selfishness,
and for every deed and word and thought inspired by hatred.
We repent most specially for every lustful thought and every lustful action;
for every lie; for all hypocrisy;
for every promise given but not fulfilled,
and for all slander and backbiting.

Most specially also, we repent for every action
that has brought ruin to others,
for every word and deed that has given others pain;
and for every wish that pain should befall others.

In Your unbounded mercy, we ask you to forgive us, O God,
for all these sins committed by us,
and to forgive us for our constant failures
to think and speak and act according to Your will.

AMEN

Fucking disgusting cunt, both literally and figuratively. If she cant win medals shes worthless garbage and should be dropped from Team USA.

dlet this

If Hope Solo were a guy, he'd be one of the most reviled athletes in the world.

>implying I'd spend money on a sports jersey for fucking women's divegrass

Like clockwork

she's won olympic gold medals and world cups. what have you done besides disappoint your parents?

NOT AHGAIN

why god

In all seriousness, why does it look like that? Is it because she's an athlete?

So I'm at the Yankee/Sox game right now and I was watching the pre-game practice. This girl about 8 or 9 comes on the field, it looked like she had cancer so let her meet some of the players. One of the coaches had the idea of her throwing a few pitches to a couple of the players during batting practice. She threw a few pitches to Texiera. He swung and missed on them and told her she was a really good pitcher.

Next came up Arod, he was telling her to "throw the heat" and "not hold anything back." First pitch was kind of lobbed towards the center and Arod just crushed it to right field. He had a little smirk after he did that. Next pitch and he sent it almost 500 feet to dead center. He starting laughing and told her to throw a little harder. So next pitch she put a lot into it and Arod hit a liner up the middle missing her head by about 2-3 feet. At this point he was hysterical. When he stopped laughing he said it was alright and pointed to Sabathia and said, "You still throw better than him."
The girl walked away to her parents crying. I saw him walking up to them and I thought he was going to apologize but instead he just looked the mom in the eye and said, β€œI swing a big bat but I got a bigger bat in my pants.” Both parents were looking at him incredulously and he just takes step back and swing at an imaginary ball and goes, β€œAn A-bomb for Arod!.”

this can't be real

generally when you try to be the villain in the sport you're supposed to be good, solo rides off of refballs, and cries whenever something doesnt go her way

>Assaulted her own sister and then beat the shit out of a teenager when he tried to stick up for his mom
yeah, i'm sure her parents are real proud

absolute madman

>ITT: people who have never seen a vagina

This doesn't even phase me anymore. I've become completely desensitized to this image.

The people freaking out are absolute faggots.

madman

9gag pls go

Literally all of the women who made history were pathetic and quiet.

>mfw her butthole is just as bad

>you
>have seen worse vaginas than this

butthole ??

oh don't get me wrong, i've fapped to it 6 or 7 times at this point, doesn't mean i'm gonna miss out on an opportunity to absolutely bamboozle someone far more successful tha nme

what did she mean by this?

I just watched the postgame interviews. WHat the fuck, I've never seen a worse group of losers across any sport.
>I-I don't know what to say
You say you lost and congratulate the other team.
The fuck. This is why everyone hates them. Their sportsman ship is disgusting. And thats not even touching Solo's comments.

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

JESUS CHRISTOS

do you think the other girls in the locker room pin her down and fiddle with her arby's roastbeef after a loss?

I don't know what your wife's son has been telling you but that is not normal.

the real question is, did she actually think this was appealing

She's a fucking coward. Instead of accepting her punishment for faceplanting a kid into the cement she hid behind the fact that she was a woman in order to stay out of trouble.

Dubs too no less

Seen one on par with this. Shit was not cash.

>tfw she was your USWNTfu before she revealed herself to be insane

chose poorly tbqh

She's a pretty shitty human, fampai.

>no one supports us
>because we bitch when we win
>and cry like a bitch when we lose
>pay us the same as tom brady tho

looks like the entrance to blighttown

NUUGGHGHHHHHHHHHHH

this. Ive defended her until now. feels bad

I love it

Anyome screencap the """"girl""""" getting mad last night?

Lol, thank you. Needed that after work tonight.

>MFW """role models for girls everywhere"""

also she is B L A C K E D

I chose rapinoe because no dick will touch her glorious vagina and she will be pure forever.

Let's be honest, if Hope Solo was a man, you'd love her. She does NOT give a fuck.

>mfw she looks like Agent Harris from the TV show "Limitless"

Flip flop

we all eat lies when are hearts are hungry

Delicious wet outie ready for breeding

Would ram like a rhino

>USMNT lose in the Copa.
>It was a tough game, we tried our hardest, but in the end we just couldn't get the win. Best of luck to our opponents, they played a great game, but we'll be back stronger next year and out for the win!

>USWNT lose in the Olympics
>Shit team desu. Fuck those Swedish cunts for playing scummy football and there shitty manager. Shit nation desu. They are just so shit, aren't they! Oh, by the way, #equalpayforequalplay

This shit is wide open

the fuck

Bryce "I wish I was in New York" Harper

>Douchey name
>Dumb hair
>Hipster
>Whiner
>Coward
>Hypocrite
>Manchild
>Swag faggot
>Doesn't hustle
>Always gets injured
>Entitled Brat
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Pathetic quitter
>Most annoying guy in the room at any time
>Adored by beta morons
>Potty mouth
>Brittle bones
>Failed to take advice from the great Goose Gossage
>Liberal
>Supports Hillary
>Hated by teammates
>Hasn't got a ring
>Hasn't got a clue
>Attention whore
>Ultra-sensitive
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>Drones on about making baseball fun again. Nobody cares
>Thinks his walkup song is cool. It isn't
>Crybaby
>Runs into walls
>Bandwagons the most popular sports teams
>Embarrassed the NL in his first all star game
>Holds the active record for futility vs. one pitcher
>Doesn't drink beer
>Calling him the best player in baseball represents a new level of cringe
>Probably posts on Reddit
>Pronounces "meme" as "maymay"
>Cried about Papelbon
>Cried about Matt Williams
>Cried about the umps
>Cried about every playoff loss
>Punchable face
>Cares more about a clothing contract than his team
>Engraves emojis on baseball bats
>Future Yankee
>Most laughable "star" in MLB history

She beat up a nearly 300 lb nearly 7 foot tall male. He should be punished for getting his shit wrecked.

Nobody gives a fuck when male athletes are drunk in public or getting into altercations, even when they beat up their wives who are a quarter their size.

If Hope Solo was a man there'd have been a massive campaign against him for beating up a woman and a child and they would have been kicked off the team.

Is he Dominican?

wow I guess I never did see the likeness between Jennifer Carpenter and Hope Solo. Carpenter is infinitely more fuckable, however.

again to be the villain, you have to actually be good, otherwise it just looks like a spoiled kid throwing a tantrum

she was probably sending those pics to a fellow roided-out athlete that's into extreme objectification like that

probably up until "he" hospitalized his own sister and nephew literally over nothing.

Yeah like all the NFL players who have been kicked off the team for domestic violence.

Oh wait.

Did you not pay attention at all to what happened to Ray Rice?

>a fellow roided-out athlete that's into extreme objectification like that
...or someone who was a bit hungry

oh shit is it 2008 again?

Literally Ray Rice. He was literally kicked off his team for it and is still being blackballed by the NFL.

no where in there did I see felony assault or felony domestic dispute/violence.

Hilarious desu. Her nephew sounds like a little bitch.

> It was early in the morning on June 21, 2014, and Hope Solo had just been arrested on two counts of domestic violence. The police were trying to book her into jail, but Solo was so combative that she had to be forced to the ground, prompting her to yell at one officer, "You're such a b----. You're scared of me because you know that if the handcuffs were off, I'd kick your ass."
espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12976615/detailed-look-hope-solo-domestic-violence-case-includes-reports-being-belligerent-jail

Mods plz

what the fuck dude