Do you like my concept guys? Its a peace symbol made into a swastika

Do you like my concept guys? Its a peace symbol made into a swastika.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XM9erS90gTE
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No you god damned faggot, fascism rejects pacifism inherently

But hitler was gonna give us peace

among germans..

I like it. I interpret it as peace can be accomplished but won't ever be. Its just not realistic.

>

Well if facsim was successful in doimg that it would be more popular. So we all would have peace for white people

Why not? Totalitarian regimes always promise peace. But niggers and kikes have to ruin it always.

thanks I guess

well bud you see, when you want to separate the leaves from your gene pool, the leaves get pissed and get everyone to bomb your country out.
you should have been able to answer that yourself

So its not a good concept?

Because religion will always ruin everything and you're right the lower classes ruin everything. We need to weed out those weak people and then we can move forward but no one will agree to do that nowadays. If this was like 500 B.C. then there would be no problem using the weak as slaves then killing them when they're worthless.

Yeah but if we use a peace symbol swastika we will be new and refreshing so people will follow us.

It is, for your own people. Anyone else can get fucked.

Just get rid of islam and judaism mang. Half the worlds problems gone instantly.

ID got fucked up. I'm on mobile, sorry.

Who cares what they think? If theyre scared of a swastika what makes you think theyll be of any future use?

how does Sup Forums feel about the fact that

1) you're all niggers

2) America was founded by Russian and gooks

Sex slaves

If islam can be religion of peace then so can nazism also.

How does it feel to have bad bait and be so stupid to as believe an image? America was founded by Russians and Vikings.

I feel like we should give the world back to dinosaurs because they are the real originals.

The scandinavians got to america first and if you actually believe the out if africa theory you are probably retarded

No. Pure degeneracy

AFWIKA WUZ KANGS WE BUILD DAH PYRAMIDS

so you grandgrandgrand....grandparents were not niggers, huh user? So you poped out from the sand, I see. NIGGER. you may not accept but you are nigger in heart. you are all niggers

Man just drop em in a vulcano. Like put em on a high speed train to a camp fold em up put them in boxes and drop them in an active vulcano by helicopter

>no mass graves
>fast and efficient
>can kill more than 6 millions
>100% plausable deniability
>nobody will know

It's a picture right from the internet. If that is not reliable I don't know what else can be

By that logic EU has the most nigger blood. They're the closets and if niggers traveled across the sea in search of other land they would've went towards the sun first.

cringy af tbh

Santa clause knows all, ask him.

Bruh, everybody knows niggers cant swim.

Do a better job then user.

But they build baskets that float. Sure they're dumb but they can still build baskets and boats.

they can barely bang rocks together, what makes you think they niggered up europe? it only got so bad when they started being imported for slavery and now recently when they have access to more technology or asylum benefits

You sound about 16 years of age. Go to sleep, its past your bedtime.

Reminds me of what Slavoj Žižek had to say about Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" in his movie "The Pervert's Guide to Ideology".

Here's the clip on it from the movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=XM9erS90gTE

niggers did not reach EU from the sea. look the map, user

Shit we need more global warming to create waves to spoil these nigger plans

>they can barely bang rocks together what makes you think they niggered up europe?

And the truth comes out. If you think they could make their way 14,000km across the sea to america and "find" it but not 7,000km to europe then theres a flaw in your logic.

Who knows man niggers are gon be niggers.

M8 I said earlier that if you believe the out of africa theory you are probably retarded. Nothing Ive said has contradicted

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

more @ .. .. ...

I'm 28 and I don't believe it deserved more poetry from me than that.

they walked over the ice to america, after they had already founded Russia and Asia. And they were already founding Europe, they got there by land. look the map. it's all in the map.

True. They probably just all piled into a giant basket, floated down a ways, then once they started dying off slowly they used each others bodies as rafts and made it over.

They really had no idea what was going on.

Sorry that's eat too edgy for this board.

Im not looking at your map anymore than I did. It showed the continents connected and no one can even prove Pangaea was a real thing, why would I believe your map?

What you mean, nigger? That niggers did not got out from Africa? So where did you Mr non-nigger ser came from?

Do some photoshop to make it look cooler then so people will repost it.

God created whitey to oppress nigguhs

Why are you expecting random people to improve your work?
Does any respectable director ask people to do a better work if they don't like her or his movie?

Here is the original design
Im a real artist now

Make her nose jew-ier. She has a slight jew nose already like maybe her abba is a jew but her mom isnt so its not as normal of a jew nose. Shes trying to blend in and not be put in the shower. We got to get her into the shower.

That's not my map, nigger. It's science. Don't like it? Go blame those retards like Galileo and his sort, they're to blame, they're the ones who started this "I-don't-believe-the-Catoholic-Church" bullshit

I thought memes went like that.

It looks like you are trying too hard.
You are stretching it OP.

Can you color/draw me a green dragon please user? It doesnt have to be fancy. I'll give you a triforce.

You posted it, yours.

yes

No dude my swastika of peace

Stretching what?

It's not flawless but it's what's right for the white race. Long live white power

Soory its not green

look what happens when niggers migratory paths meet. the map is right

Your point. Typical for attention whores like you.

Peace comes with a price of death. The swastika of peace comes into play once we exterminate the jews like said.

Antifa's next logo, everyone

  ▲
▲ ▲
oh shit he delivered! heres your triforce!

Kek antifa

what

Thanks man.

this peace swastika is not an original idea. nigger.

Your pooper is stretched out.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Just googled, I guess its a white German skin head "anti fascist group" that is actually fascist and racist but only cares about it when its towards white people.

yes

this' not in the map.

Its an original concept

Its a different design doe.

then in what do they differ from other skin heads?

I don't know whats more funny - that you had to google what antifa is or that you got it completely backwards

That you were trolled that was more funny

I guess they are usually teenagers who live with their parents still and dont go to any rallies, events, etc and dont act out towards anything and are a joke?

I googled it, read 2 different posts, and the rest of them looked the same so I assumed it was true. Please enlighten me.

sure, you were only pretending to be retarded

They are filled with white guilt

It was not me who trolled you i was just pointing it out.

Oh ok. Now it makes sense what said is funny, thanks.

I see you're not checking the map

First, not skinheads, but basically anarchists, second, it's not a group or an organization, just random people who like to beat nazis from time to time and when they do they sign themselves as "Antifa".
So basically something very similar to "Anonymous".

Got it, thanks!

according to the map, beating nazis is racism against niggers. so it's pointless

Yes

in the other hand, being a nazi is a suicidal behavior. look at the map. maybe that's why Hitler and his lot shot themselves, they just carried on their plan. So the won

HEY SANTA!!! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GI JOE!!! I WAS EXTRA GOOD THAT YEAR, I EARNED IT!!! YOU STILL OWE ME, YOU FAT FUCK!!!

Sorry bro. No Santa. Look the map.

Replace the red field witha rainbow and you've got the ideal SJW flag.

switch the colors and you almost have the flag of japan

>Now it makes sense what
said is funny
How? Am I missing something?