Childhood is idolizing Nirvana...

Childhood is idolizing Nirvana. Adulthood is realizing The Smashing Pumpkins are the best American alternative rock band of the 1990s.

hi Billy

sup

No lies detected

I'm Moby.

>Tfw was an adult as a child

Dad always played their shit in his studio

Your dad has a studio? Does he make music?

Nah, sculptor

>adulthood
>alternative rock

Childhood is idolizing The Smashing Pumpkins. Adulthood is realizing Helmet were the best American alternative rock band of the 1990s.

Helmet are pretty much proto-nu metal and I don't mean that as a compliment.

True adulthood is looking back at what you just said an immediately vomiting in the sink.

Adulthood is realizing there's no such thing as 'the best alternative ANYTHING'.

how

Nirvana never lived long enough to get shit. 0 bad albums means Nirvana is better.

If The Smashing Pumpkins had broken up after Adore they would have a perfect discography. They didn't go downhill until the 00s and we're talking about the 90s.

You can't seriously think EVERY form of alternative music is bad.

Maturity is realising who gives a shit?

it's too bad the pumpkins didn't stop after Adore.

Smashing Pumpkins have a bloated corpse of a discography compared to Nirvana's pristine and succinct collection

Patricianhood is realizing Pavement was better than both.

this is kind of true if it weren't for SP i would of never got into MBV

Pumpkins fans have every "if" and "but" on earth to justify their false claim. Nirvana fans need no excuses cause their discography is objectively perfect.

Machina was really good though.

one of the most underrated albums ever. Machina 2 also is great.

Still mad the remix/remaster is/was stuck in legal limbo

But you can still get a $375 box set of Billy wanking around with synths for 8 hours that comes with a hat with his initials on it

im ok on that

But I really wanted that Machina/Machina 2 resequenced double album that he was working on.

Don't expect b0lly to follow up on that anytime soon. We have a better chance of some Russian hacker releasing all of the Pastichio Medley songs in their entirety.

disgusting opinion

how about who gives a fuck and theyre both good?

And nursing home tier is realizing New Wavers were the best alternative rock bands.

Billy is a better songwriter and guitar player than Kurt ever was.

machina was flawed but was still a pretty good album, and stand inside your love is one of the best songs they ever did
machina ii (the actual album part, not the eps tacked on the front of it) was actually great, and the unmastered, lo-fi production gave many of the songs a really beautiful sound (i.e. real love).
zeitgeist was shit i'm not defending that
oceania was actually a pretty good album as well

Smashing Pumpkins >>>> shit > Memevana

childhood is idolizing Smashing Pumpkins. Manchildhood is hanging on to the dream and going to netphoria almost everyday and being excited for Day 4 Night even though everything after Machina has sucked

Flaming Lips

and then idolizing them.

If a piece of shit was pristine and succinct would you eat it?

A polished terd is still a terd

Stand Inside Your Love is legitimately one of their best songs.

>Not Alice in Chains

faggot detected