Israel to build more settlements following Trump's election

Palestine will die.

Israel has approved hundreds of new settlement homes in occupied East Jerusalem, after the staunch pro-Israel US President Donald Trump took office.

Jerusalem Deputy Mayor Meir Turgeman told AFP: "Now we can finally build."

Jerusalem's City Hall approved construction permits for 566 new homes in the East Jerusalem settlements of Pisgat Zeev, Ramat Shlomo and Ramot.
Mr Turgeman said: "I was told to wait until Trump takes office because he has no problem with building in Jerusalem.
"The rules of the game have changed with Donald Trump's arrival as president. We no longer have our hands tied as in the time of Barack Obama."

In two words, Donald Trump. His presidential election campaign carried a message of strong Israeli support.

He said he was "Israel's best friend" and that he would move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
After the UN resolution, Mr Trump tweeted in support of Israel, saying he would not allow it to be treated with "disdain and disrespect".
He urged Israel to "stay strong" until he assumed office the following month.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38711701

we were good goys for him.
now we will get cucked by him.
feelsbadman.jpg

I rather have the Arabs than the dirty kikes, what Israel did to Palestine was disgusting. They don't deserve that land, they don't deserve to be called a country, literally built off European guilt. They don't deserve to walk on the same land Jesus did. I will not stand with Israel

I like Israel. Stay mad nerds.

>the most powerful nation the Earth has ever seen can't stop obsessing over petty squabbles by sandpeople in a worthless patch of dirt

What did they mean by this?

It really pisses me off as the Christian that everyone on the far right(I trump isn't fat right but you get the idea) shills for Israel and Judaism 24/7.

Unfortunate news.

Lmao

Nice. IT SHOULD BE MORE!

>Palestine will die.

I can't help feel sorry for Palestinians, regardless of their religious convinctions. This is nothing but theft of land.

I think it's a little interesting. For centuries the muslim regions in and around Europe, like Spain, were the Jews' sanctuary from the Christian kingdoms. Today the jews have completely changed sides, and act as though jews and muslims are natural enemies.

Deal with it

That's what you get for your aggressive policies towards Israel

don't be a cunt

Ecks fucking dee, y'all real edgy cool and smart for siding with le poor arabs that le scheming rich jews!!!1!!!!11111!!!1 be killing

Average jews aren't all soroses ffs, you would feel wonderful if you had muslim terrorist enclaves next to you bombing you, wouldn't you. oh wait, you probably do, that's why you import your beloved muslims all the time

Stay mad goyim, if you're so superior then why do you say we control you? :^) what doesn't kill us makes us stronger

>that flag
>that post

Most american post ITT

Why are you so cucks?

Ah yes,

>American Education

in action

*such

Would you rather have the Jews spread throughout all of Europe or most have most of these kikes in one condensed area, that's what I thought...

Gee i wonder where all those muslims gonna go when jews get their """""promised""""" land

Europe doesn't have to accept refugees you know

>Palestine will die.
Good.

Now we just need to kill the Palestinians.

At least some good will come out of this.

Now we learn that US Govt will always be Israel's bitch(Democrat or Republican in power) and that UN is a huge joke.

The arabs and muslims in general don't give a shit about the Palestinians either. Plus the UN is a joke.

Palis are pretty fucked now.

gizin agzini sikerdim

lel
all of a sudden the fats have turned out pro-rael

fuck yeah more dildo girls webm's

Sup Forums as well has been bashing israel a lot less lately. it seems like they are not the bad guys anymore.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I feel like you're trying to imply this is bad thing. Fuck those terrorist supporting "Palestinians". I hope they annex all of it

>The arabs and muslims in general don't give a shit about the Palestinians either

The leadership in those countries don't, it's just a political tool to distract the uneducated masses from their own countries' corruption/authoritarian governments/joblessness/poverty whatever. Average Ahmed somehow thinks that this one tiny sliver of land hundreds of miles from him is singlehandedly responsible for all his problems.