EDC Thread?

EDC Thread?

ITT: edgy fags that carry knives despite having zero knife training

>it's a tool bruh

Do you know how to use those knifes properly or are you just generic edgelord?

Listen here fuck-o, I park like an asshole and someone did that zip tie thing to my car, i just shrugged and cut the zip tie and drove off. Continue to park like an asshole whenever and wherever i want.

> (OP)
>ITT: edgy fags that carry knives despite having zero knife training
>>it's a tool bruh

Every. Goddamn. Thread. There's. A. Faggot. Like. This.

Holy shit nigger.

Are you a repo-man?

Zip tie thing?

Well it's true. EDC basically had a huge knife meme for some reason.

What someone who can't quote properly like you?

Nice Maglite my nigga. Carry one myself. Also what kind of Spyderco is that? Looks a lot like my Kershaw 1776. Will post my EDC in just a minute

Using a knife isn't hard. You just cut things?

metal carpenter/locksmith

So you want me to be impressed that you're an inconsiderate asshole? Fuck off.

Spyderco Positron

Thanks mate.

They ziptied a shopping cart to the handle of my door. Their logic being (haha this will be such an inconvenience for this asshole!) but it wasn't.

I parked slightly outside of my line, this was because next to my parking spot was next to one of those shopping buggy thingies. The lot was fairly empty, it was just some angsty person who was already most likely pre-angry at themselves.

This. Also edgy fags who waste their money on stupid trinkets like flashlights and shiny mini-tools that they don't need so they can post pictures of it on the 4chins

Also, handy for breaking down boxes or getting into merchandise you buy that's in those really hard plastic containers. Could think of more reasons too, dunno why you're so angry about someone carrying a knife when it's useful.

Maglites were OK....thirty years ago. They suck today. Pelican or Streamlight are far better.

I carry a small Pelican my lightbro upgraded with some kickass LED off Ebay. He turned down the reflector in a lathe to fit and it's sweet. Also have various LED headlamps strewn in my vehicles and shop. They are even useful in good light.

For multitool I use a Leatherman 300. I'm a mechanic and have a stocked rollaway yet it's still insanely handy.

Mechanic knife is a Cold Steel Talwar got cheap off Woot. Those serrations are wonderful for cutting AC, power steering and other hose in salvage work. I used to carry a Buck but tiny bolster and doesn't like being hit with a ball pein hammer.

Because you're liable to get someone, including yourself fucking stabbed, and statistically it's not the person you were intending to stab. So, yeah that's kind of a big deal.

whats edc?

That makes zero sense. Where are you getting these statistics, faggot?

>Because you're liable to get someone, including yourself fucking stabbed, and statistically it's not the person you were intending to stab. So, yeah that's kind of a big deal.

Not him, but how do utility knives suddenly turn into some horrendous social threat?

Also, citation needed, especially re:" "statistically it's not the person you were intending to stab." If you can make a statement of fact you know a valid source to support it.

Every Day Carry.

Erectile Dysfunction Compensation

I've trained with knife experts in Eskrima and Modern Arnis. Not all facts and information come from the internet, sperglord.

Faggot this is EDC, not whatever dumb fuckin shit you're talking about. No one gives a flying fuck about what your talking about. Fuck you. Type in EDC into fucking Google and you get fucking EDC not some dumb knife rich kid nice watch bull shit. Who cares about your faggot knife that you never use on people you dirty fuck twat. No one. That's he answer, no one you stupid cow. Your dumb cunt shit doesn't matter here I all that comes up when I type into Google is some fucking giant rave in Las Vegas. Fuck you and your shitty EDC thread you lazy butt cork.

>lockpicks
bet you cant even use them faggot, There are better locksmiths tools to carry beside those.
Yes im a locksmith

Holy fuck you autist.
Ive carried a knife with me for the last 15 years. Never have i thought of using it to harm anyone. It is a tool. I use it to cut or trim or scrape things. Stop projecting your retarded shortcomings on people.

yes because whoever pays google the most money has the universal right to whatever they want. do people really think like this?

Different books as I finish them, but I do keep a book on me cause you never know when you have to kill some time. Also not pictured is an iPhone 4 which is my main phone.

If you're going to tell me don't walk down a dark alley and have a (false) sense of safety because you're carrying a knife, you're a fucking liar.

Like what user

Oh! also not pictured is my Casio F-91W wrist watch. Op put his watch in the pic, but i didn't remember it.

Lock picking tools? Have fun getting a Possession of burglar tools felony charge

u r a faggot like you mother, father and your whole generation. Why don't you stick your head up in your ass just to see it fits or not. And also you are the ugly ass-bitch in this planet or we can say in whole universe even if we find some alien than also they are more good looking than ur faggot face. Now this is only a joke mate. How do you feel about this hmmmmmm??????

This has now become a piss war between an autist and OP.

/thread

>ziptie a shopping cart to a door handle

Why the fuck haven't I heard of this.

Sup Forums just taught me a new trick to grief people. Thanks Sup Forums!

every day :^)

okay Mr. 14-year-old

fag alert wee ooo wee ooo

There is some beyond level autism afoot here.

Fuark mate, I'd suck your dick. No homo.

not even posting m8

No i dont for two reasons. Its in my left front pocket with my keys because its a tool, (a tool that i dont even think about until i need to cut a box or bag or pry something open. and i also dont walk down dark alleys at night like a fucktard. You know what i do at night? I get in my car and drive the fuck home like someone with a job does.

the last part is my favorite

I useto carry a regulation pocket knife (like an old boy with that fake whale bone) but now here in the city i switched to a butterfly knife for it's ability to be used for boxes and normal stuff (just not prying or in depth whittling) but also its quickness to have the blade open and exposed in a quick instant. I deliver pizza and figured I might need knife training, so I actually got 6 weeks training and know how to defend myself with my knife. And it helps I'm Filipino, I hear we are good with those butterfly knives by nature.

>metal carpenter

JFCMSB

wow fag too lazy to type why dont you go abbreviate more shit u fucking abbreviating fag
u r a fucking brain cuck because you are content with having a stupid fucking brain fuck u

Make way for the edge. Do you boys carry man purses?

>Unloaded

You faggots carry a lot of shit around you;
A. Don't know how to fucking use
B. Think is a lot cooler than it really is
C. Is practically fucking useless in 99.9999999% of situations

this is acceptable of a human bean to carry.

gosh better have one of them push daggers to look cool but just in case a real knife because you`re totally going to have to use it to defend yourself some day

This is for you user

Dude, I'm always scared walking alone in the city. I always carry a knife, I have training in judo and knife fighting under my belt, I am still scared shitless because I am small. I am 5 foot 2, 110 lbs; I only try to gain this training because everyone is huge here in the states, like big. Like footballers. I do not have a false sense of security, because I am constantly afraid and know in my heart I might not be able to defend myself. But my knife and my body are the only defense I have.

>condoms
Must fuck a lot of men huh faggot

Found the guy that does not qualify for a carry permit.

>
so you would rather escalate the situation to life-threatening rather than get punked or maybe a shiner?

Everything except for my phone which I used to take the pic, galaxy note 4 nothing too sweet

They're actually used for protection unlike the stupid shit in this thread.

Yoda wise you are... Kek

Keep smoking and diminish that lung capacity... I love fucking with wheezers.

The fuck are you carrying tourniquets for? Keep that shit in your car at most.

>obvious magazine poking out from the gun
>unloadef

I fully intend to

>cigs and mouth fedora
>carries gun
>will die of lung cancer and never use gun

For someone trying to kill themselves, you seem to be worried about dying.

Confirmed baby penis

Not in pic. S7 Edge

Its what he uses in between putting cocks in his mouth.

faggot detected

The fedora is a crutch, I'm trying to quit. And trust me I hate them as much as you do, but I need the help.

Slightly above average, even for a northern european. Hate rubbers so like them to restrict some for more business. Those two little guys are going to offer more protection than anything posted in this thread so far.

No, not at all, I'd much rather walk and or run away. The knife and razor blade are more for cutting ropes if i am tied up after being robbed. I've had knifes and guns pulled on me, but I was polite to the gunmen and didn't put my life at risk by my stupidity. I would never and have never shown anyone who has threatened me the blade, because they already had a weapon out. I'm actually just a coward who thinks my knife will help me escape being locked in a trunk or something like that. My friend, a fellow delivery driver, was robbed and put in the trunk of her car. She had to cut the ropes holding her and jumped out the car trunk to get away. That incident shook me.

Not to police It's a weapon

>so you would rather escalate the situation to life-threatening rather than get punked or maybe a shiner?

Nobody jut throws a beatdown any more. All assaults should be presumed attempted murder and stopped by any means available.

like SouthOrd fellow locksmith here

Jesus christ

The decocked trigger poking out from your $15 fobus holster means there's certainly not a round chambered. Good try though.

This lmao. I'm doing this now. Thanks user.

kek use the stainless zip ties

You forgot to include your inhaler FAGGOT

takes a lot longer to get to your car then it does to bleed to death

>Knife training
What is "knife training"
>Edgy fags who have tools for things like opening bottles and boxes and things

Yes. Thank you, this. What this says.

I quit by smoking oz of weed

oh man i lost haha EDC/YLYL

Can't
Heavy equipment operator, random drug tests pretty regularly

omg, it's suits perfectly

This whole thread is so gay that, not only do I now have AIDS from reading it but, rainbows everywhere are offended.

This end cuts. this end is handle.

Buy box of 100 green tea bags cut down little by little an if not that try being a Fuckn man

You forgot your rape whistle