Who of you have awoken? I know there must be some of you out there. How are you enjoying the game of life so far...

Who of you have awoken? I know there must be some of you out there. How are you enjoying the game of life so far? Too much worry I feel like, it is good to be back to form.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2sYIORYb7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this the universe?

The universe is infinite. It is just pure consciousness. We are playing this game called being human. We've played the cat game, and the dog game and so on and so forth.

We've made ourselves forget this for it to be more immersive. But now it is time to wake up.

I would want to remember being a cat

Way too much worry inherent in the game. Waking up to realize you're everything is a trip.

Indeed. I wonder how long until everybody wakes up?

Not fully awoken yet, but I've felt the presence of those who soon are.

Mushrooms don't make you enlightened, they make you a dickhead

How old is this?

You will awake very soon too my friend.

*raises hand* :3

would I have a better chance at awakening as a cat or as a human?

It is strange to wake up, It's like waking up from a long dream. Where you didn't quite now what was going on. But I am surprised at how quickly it escalated. Caught me off guard. I am guessing you can't have been awoken much longer than me?

when you wake up, youre not supposed to announce it. it repels people from your message.
just loving guide. check your ego at the door nigga

honestly i don't know what you mean by awoken i was thinking it was something to do with lsd or red pills

All our consciousness are one, connected so as to say. You think thoughts because a cat has already though them. You all expand our total awareness

>claims to be Enlightened
>posts on Sup Forums asking who else is
>spews some crystal , star child bullshit

If you really were enlightened you would understand how trivial it is to ask it of others. You don't know anything other than what trippy shit you get HIGH off and you are still a child in relations to what is enlightenment.

Go back to playing with your crystal rocks fagget

There is no I. We decided to post this. You too, because we are all connected.

I awoke as a dragonkin. I pity you humans still asleep. Worship me.

Man we are just hairless monkeys, get over it.

Who can say? The more who awaken, the easier it is for others. One's self-realization changes the whole of reality. But in all of human history there's yet to be the critical mass of realization necessary for the reaction to spread to everyone. I sometimes wonder if it'll come not by traditional introspective methods, but by a redesigning of the human mind through genetic interventions that lower the barriers to realization.

Why would it be trivial? I really don't have any idea how many are yet? I might even be the first. I figure that just might be so.

I'm ready to wake up now...really, i wanna wake up.

I have a message from the universe...

Your mother will

In her

Op is just some lsd fagget who read some star child book.

Good call user , I'll see you on the other side

I am not sure what will happen in the future. That's the fun of the game though. You wouldn't want to play it if you already knew what happened.

so you can understand, the part of me that use to have en ego posted this. i make no claims, i only speak about shit like this to people who know im buddhist and are interested. other than that i just push out as much love and positivity i can.
theres the ol saying in buddhism. "when youre ready, the guru will appear."
most people arent ready. youre just reppelling people with this

again leave your ego man, its unattractive.

Think of your life? What separates it from any other game you've ever played? Is it the graphics? Is it that the inputs are more advanced? That you can feel?

It is all just a more advanced xbox controller. And we are playing this game together.

This experience fucking sucks and hate it.

I've had pneumonia twice, blueballs twice shingles, lived in a basement, bitten by bugs and turned down a perfectly good vagina.

The fuck is enlightenment ¿

Please oh wise one, teach me in the way of your ancestors

Hey OP when are you due back at the methadone clinic?

See you're interacting in the game now, creating a conflict. Because conflicts are fun, if we didn't have any conflicts what so ever, life would probably get boring. But we are great at creating those because they are fun.

I believe that our purpose in life is to wake other up. But some don't want to wake up. They enjoy living their every day lives, drinking their beer, smoking their weed, and just being left alone.

I have faith that things will change...soon.

It's fun to make yourself laugh :) I've really adopted this motto of trying to be always kind. You know to decrease the entropi of the system. I would like to go back to paradise sooner than not. But you made me laugh, so I figure it was still a kind act in a way.

/x/ is that way nigger. Gtfo my Sup Forums.

I woke up from a nap an hour ago #enlightened #finallysee #dreamsarereality

Lucy is my favorite, she has awoken my third eye. If your are having a rough time try hitting her up, but see her for short ammounts of time.

Every mind is connected. Me and you being more or less awake will advance it very rapidly.

i dont know what you are talking about. im just giving advice to someone whos interested in stuff that i know alot about.
>lovingly guiding
especially to the seekers.

Lucy=Lucifer...SHE DA' DEVIL!

Indeed

Careful not to venture into the wrong path. You might first be under the impression that it's the enlightened path, but in reality, it's a path to deception. The fallen ones are not to be trusted.

Life is just one choice after another. Is it not? How is that separate from any other game you play? Like chess? or Halo?

It is all just a big game for our own enjoyment. Life is not serious, it is a game for our pleasure. Do good and paradise will come sooner.

Can people be fallen? Is that like a thing? That just seems like another fake conflict we've created for our enjoyment.

No, they can't.

The universe is indeed one big game. The Hindus call it Lila. But after a point, the sense of being a player disappears. The false self disappears and with it the idea of a center that acts and decides. One dissolves into the one, and being and doing are the same thing.

right, an illusion.

The fallen are the angels (aliens) who defected from the all mighty and decided to empower man with knowledge (God commanded not to eat from the tree of knowledge).

But we created this actor to experience all of this. It won't disappear until you want out.

Indeed. It will soon become a paradise when everybody awakes. Can't wait!

It's just a matter of time, but we convert from being individualistic (money, sex, power, etc) from being knowledgeable that we are in fact all one within the universe. Fear is the greatest evil in the universe.

Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams

youre here because of your karmic connection man. no actual enlightened person would prefer to be here. the ones that do come back only do so to guide others in the right direction.

it aint gonna happen. the nature of the cycle of death and rebirth is suffering.

is anyone going to explain what awakening is

Nothing is real though. Suffering is just another conflict. The only real thing is paradise. This is what Plato and the rest of them were saying from the beginning. We just didn't have the right perspective back then.

We will soon though.

Awakening to the fact that you are in a simulation. That not is really real. It is all imagined. A game for your enjoyment.

a man-man simulation or otherworldly?

How do you know you are actually awakened, and not just following a false path?

Otherworldly. There is no "real" as we humans know it. Real is just everything that exists. Everything you can imagine. There are no limits to the imagination.

Words cannot do it justice. When it happens to you, you will just feel that your mind has expanded. And there are no insecurities left inside of you. You've processed them all and left the ego behind.

how exactly did you realize that you're in a simulation

> left the ego behind

and still you're on /b ? you couldnt have choosen a bit more lighter place to be all awaken and shit on?

I did the research. Nothing really exist. Observer effect tipped me of on it. But I've been trying to figure it out for a long time. Just finally realized it.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2sYIORYb7Y

This is just the plot to the matrix, fuck off and get a job druggie scum

I've always liked the community here. They make fun of us for being fat nerds but we are inside some drunk fratboys telling dirty jokes. Figure Sup Forums is open to so much that someone here would have realized it.

Don't judge Sup Forums. It is all just part of the creation.

There are many different sects of people that think they have awakened as well, and they typically feel a sense of enlightenment and feel as if their mind has expanded, aswell. However, most of these, if not, all of these people have just put themself in a state of mind because of their new belief that they have accepted to be true.

What makes you think that you are any different?

It's not though. But life is fractal so similarities do appear.

Because there is not other answer other than that everything existed. Something exists obviously, therefore the simplest answer is that everything does. It has been right in front of us the whole time.

This is just one of our imaginations.

The human game sucks. There's too many young souls here. I want to go back to what I was.

I don't think anybody really remembers what they were before. Not even me. Infinity is a big concept to take in.

i believed all this shit for years and it got me nowhere in life, i was a youth/early adult doing psychedelics going through every state of mind mentioned above here sober and drugged out of my mind.

guess what, i built my self a social life and cleaned up and i can finally see how stupid this is. Don't get me wrong i love the idea of everything being so mystical and magical but seriously people, just be a good person and get some discipline in life and you should do just fine.

no, we're not.

I did at the beginning of the year.

The energy reaction was quite interesting. I'm not sure of what exactly happen but hey any general awakening description fits. I.e. realized fundamentals Truths/Wisdom. I'd also throw in my whole brain got rewired at once.

I was Mr. Reason/Science only guy before. Very rigid and unbalanced.

Kinda mindblowing going from that perspective to this new perspective. It is jarring trying to figure out what is real and what isn't. i.e. energy, aura, "spirits/devas", afterlife?, crystals?, and all that stuff the Theravadans talk about

Started meditating a while after the experience and almost immediately third eye sensations came and have been here since. Still trying to open it up but recent experience made me realize I might not be ready to handle what I'll see. Also, I think some people have identified me and when I've been approached my lower spine/Root Chakra freaked the fuck out and screamed bloody horrible energy pain to get me the fuck out of there to keep me alive. that was particularly fascinating.

A big difference is that now I find it harder to connect with others but at least now I am not miserable for being alone. Still looking to connect with others but have filter through psychopaths, delusional, and the insincere/casual.

I sure wasn't a goddamn human

>"Something exists obviously, therefore the simplest answer is that everything does"

So you are supporting your assumption with an assumption, inside of an assumption. It doesn't really sound like you have any evidence besides "I can feel it, therefore it must be true." I'm not saying you're wrong because, let's be honest, neither of us truly know what happens after we die, or why we're here; you may think you have it all figured out, but you also may have just fallen too far off the deep end.

Oh yeah. Should mention I have never done drugs, besides alcohol in moderate amounts.

Now I can if I focus hard enough experience "psychedelic trips" kind of visions without assistance of drugs or the harmful side effects/euphoria. I still won't do drugs, I'm afraid of what kind of permanent damage they will do.

Don't do them kids, they are not necessary.
I strongly suspect within this thread I am probably the only legitimate one, maybe a couple more.

To the ignorant this world seems random and unpredictable, but to the knowledgeable it becomes preordained and measurable.

We will create a paradise though. Soon. When everybody is awake.

You had a similar experience to me then. Very strange at first. You're so used to this rigid western logic. We will all be together soon. There will be no alone.

I made the mistake of majoring in physics and minoring in philosophy. i achieved ego death without drugs. id be a nihilist if i didnt know that belief in everything has a probabilistic value. finding what is most probable and following it to its logical conclusion is all that matters anymore.

I cant deal with you preachy faggots. Im going back to sleep

This should help.

A lot of people have awoke I see. But very few of us still realize what the future will become. I had doubt. I don't anymore I think.

Alright, thanks, I'll check it out soon. Can you give me a summary on what he discusses?

I noticed you in this thread.

Can't tell if trolling with all the lingo use or legitimate, which in that case I ask you the question: Why the spiritual lingo? You know you can still talk like a normal person. I considered going all spiritual mumbo jumbo but realized if I did it would be for ego and go down the path of delusion. Also, I would shoot myself in the foot when it came to communicate with everyone else.

Again, I suspect you are not legitimate. In case you are, you should be aware that you must be mindful of your perspective and put hard work to maintain "reasonable" perspective. It's fine to go all "We are all connected" every now and then cuz that perspective is enjoyable but it is very dangerous.

He discusses the observer effect. That we created this reality in a way that was so perfect that it could never be seen through unless you use knowledge. You would not be able to see it with your eyes. Only with your mind.

I am serious though. You could ask yourself why you are writing this. Because there is really no separation between us. We are one mind.

It is not "spiritual lingo", it is the truth. If you choose to find the truth spiritual then that is a fragment of your ego.

How exactly does the fact that he is responding in a discussion prove that we are all one consciousness?

Were you in the thread about the universe being a simulation yesterday?

Did I say that? Where?

Started it my friend. It was time for use to awake.