Ok Sup Forums i need some advice

Ok Sup Forums i need some advice.

>So it starts out this guy messages my girlfriend on kik with a video and the text "want me to take it off" and she sends it to me with her saying WHAT THE FUCK.

>So i get his kik and tell him not to message her. He apologizes to me and we talk for awhile.

>basically he tells me she is a bit of a slut on imvu. He knew her kik and her imvu account. And kinda where she lived.

>she denied everything and said he mustve figured he learned it from an open chat.

I dont know who to believe. I don't think she is telling me the whole truth and trusting a stranger is ignorant.

What do you guys think?

I mean what the fuck is your girlfriend doing on IMVU? Id maybe start looking for someone else you virgin faggot.

Not the advice i wanted but advice the same

Yo gut. Trust it. Would you rather break up with a bitch that hides maybe harmless stuff from you for now, or keep dating someone who might be fucking you over?

Was harsh, sorry. In all honesty if you are going with her sometime soon ask to see her phone with the chat. Like just out of the blue so she doesnt have time to delete it. I mean she did send you a screenshot of the chat... But like if shes on IMVU dude she might be 12 or have high functioning autism.

Post pics of gf

>she might be 12
Kek
But i know she isnt 12 cause i know her in real life.

Still tho homie, imvu?

Imvu hey, lol so ur gf is a fat furry?

She isnt fat and i don't think she is a furry

But IMVU? She tryna get cheap dick?

Cheap dick? No-one gets any dick on imvu.

Lel

Anyway i think I'm going to check her account and see. If anything like this happens ill break up with her.

Wait so how old is she?

18 just a few months younger than me

she is just flirting with random niggas online. Its harmless at best. I've had girls send me nudes and tell me how bad they want to fuck me just from talking to me in a game, maybe they would go through with it IRL but IDK. Maybe she isn't satisfied with your relationship and is getting needed attention online? I'm just going by personal experience here.

Best way to find out is to talk to her. Conversation is needed in a healthy relationship.

>Trusting a stranger is ignorant
>I'm gonna trust the opinions of strangers on Sup Forums

If 20 people say i should break up with her and have good reason then it makes sense to listen.

Plus ive been on Sup Forums for 6 years i know some of the anons here are actually smart

You're a pussy OP end of story. Your gf is a thot on imvu idek what that is but sounds like a place where people go for attention.

>tl;dr kys