Cain gives up big long dongers

4-1 O's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AaxX1PElHyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bundy getting pinched desu
>going OVER the foul pole
god damn

I thought he was quite well taken by ATT to roll through the first pitching to contact and getting 3 easy flyouts in return.

Why didn't cain throw that up and in FB he threw to schoop for the K to trumbo?

3 great outside breaking balls then junk middle in, disappointing

What the shit was that tootblan?

cmon cain don't give in to trumbo

his arm is broke
>gook baserunning

there it was

Wish I could be watching this. Hope to get Sundays game.
Hi jints

Bundy is so goddamn based.

This team would be in third without him.

You're missing the Matt 'BP' Cain game sadly
the hitters were 11/21 against him, I'm excusing Bundy's 2 Ks because it's his first 2 PA.

Nice glove Conor

I'm still impressed at how he hosed the >rags. I didn't think we'd take that series at all

>Savannah Bananas

I love drunk Gary so damn much.

Watch the arm-side run on that last Bundy fastball. Holy shit, is he a stud.

He even scared Davis with the run when he threw the dribbler from Nunez for the out in the 4th.

Can only imagine catching up to that at 95

Gausman may still be a work-in-progress, but as long as Bundy can stay healthy I think even with this tiny sample size we can be confident that he'll be one of the best starters in the AL moving forward.

With how barren the O's farm is at the moment, we'll sure need him to keep contending in the next few years.

Has Givens learned to pitch to lefties?

If so, watch out.

FUCKING LOSE REEEEEEEE

You memelords are suppose to LOSE your road games

We have the best starter in the AL East now.

Prepare your butthole.

J.A Happ tbqh with you Joe might be the best in the ALE

This Bundy character does seem to be great. But he needs to pitch more with the same numbers to overtake Happ.

What is it with the O's and meme arm slot relievers?

Or Sanchez also.

Fucking Toronto. How the fucking fuck have they not runaway with the division with the pitching they've gotten this season?

Come on Giants, get it together

Because starters don't pitch the whole game.

You need a Zach Britton.

Answer my question you semi-memelord

Is this why sox went out and got ziegler?

I have no answer, seriously. It makes no sense why we keep getting cuked by mediocre teams

no we went out and got the Ziggler because our bullpen fucking blows and at the time of the deal everybody in our bullpen was also dead

Sadly, he's meshed in with the rest of our """""""""pitchers"""""""""" in blowing cock everytime they pitch

Is buttholz still starting tomorrow?

You guys should unironically have an 8 game lead in the division. But I guess your bullpen woes and >risp hitting early in the season cucked you there.

I have an answer: John Gibbons

ugh

Ugh.

UGH

dont fucking remind me

And Wright had his Sunday start pushed back to fucking Thursday.

How many games do you think he has personally screwed you out of this season?

I know it must be at least 3-4.

Farrel has cost us 7 games at the MINIMUM. I know the pains

>Reminder that you'll never get to see Zach Britton hit again.

youtube.com/watch?v=AaxX1PElHyU

>tfw you have arguably the best manager in MLB

Buck knows.

britton sucks tbqh with you joe hes just overperforming youll see he'll come down eventually

he has too..

i forget what that feeling is like...

missin you tito

I've been waiting for it since last year but he's surprised me.
He's had shakes this year but that cheat codes sinker JUSTs hitters still

hes going to blow this one dont worry i have faith that he will

He hasn't even really had shakes. His worst outings all involve weak grounders making it through the infield, because people only ever hit weak grounders off of him. Sometimes they're not hit at people, but as far as ball-in-play results go there's basically nothing a pitcher can do better than inducing a ground ball (other than a pop-up).

Basically, as long as he keeps up his historic 80% ground ball rate (going on 3 seasons of it, now), he'll be elite.

>memechado

lmao fucking pathetic

>brach

Well it looks like Showalter knew that Britton was SHOOK tonight and didn't want him choking it away.

Lucky you have a good manager.

WEW

YES JINTS

The shakes are more those times when his command is off and puts guys on. There was a brief stretch of that earlier this season, I think when he came back from the DL

He's still solid enough I don't have to worry about a lead in the 9th. Right now I'm personally worried about how O'Day has been lately

Brach looked just as SHOOK as Britton is about to be.

fucking pusey you shitter

It's honestly just not fair that Baltimore gets to have Britton

O'Day has been hurt, unfortunately.

Fucking Crawford you shit

Pence please

Britton is obviously on the same "vitamin" regimen as Trumbo, this is so disgraceful how they allow these cheaters to contend like this.

Enjoy it while it lasts Eternal 4th placers.

>2 strikeouts and a groundout

Nothing more Britton than that.

He's playing in a higher league than the rest of MLB. That sinker makes every single hitter in the game look foolish.

gg o's

let madbum get a win tomorrow so the doyerfags can stop picking on him with >pitcher wins.

Keep it up pie rats, I've got a nice smoothie and a day on the beach on hold for you

Gg giants
Bum can probably pull it off, and don't know how Gausman will do.
Looks like Os are more or less normal again.