I am a pathological liar

I am a pathological liar
can't stop
I make up stories since a child, I become so good at it that most people if not all believes everything I said at least for the initial time they know me.
I even got jobs lying about degrees and things I never done, some of the jobs were executive tier and I manage to last months lying, yes I am that good at bullshiting.
How fucked am I? at least I know what I am doing is totally insane so I suppose if a crazy knows is crazy is not that bad, right? right!!?
Any user out there with the same pathology?

I don't know a single honest person who has a successful life.

>barely has a grasp on language
>executive level job
no

Karl?

Stop talking to people and write stories.

Same, I love creating stories about how i was born in a different state and had a bunch of adventures with made up people. Not because I'm a lonely fuck, but because its fun lying to people and actually believe you. Its like having a huge secret that no one will ever know. I love doing it. Its fun keeping up with the lies you tell and being able to recall them like they actually happened and never getting caught is the best feeling.

I'd say you're not fucked at all. Just lie until you find a job that actually interests you, then become it. Fake it till you make it. If you get your self into something that dont appeal to you, don't worry about it, just find something that does actually appeal to you, then once you're in, act like you belong, then learn everything you said you already knew, then learn more. You can do it. You aren't doomed. You are not an awful person. None of us really know what we're doing.

So what is the deal with pathological liars? I have a friend that tells the most blatant lies, and when people call him out on it he gets pissed off. I've known him ever since he was 13, and he is in his in his 30's now and still lying.

No reply from OP please.

I mean everyone lies. It might bit you in the ass one day. When you get that high that you think that this idiot believes me just remember there are also people out there that think most people bullshit.

>I become so good at it that most people if not all believes everything I said
Why'd you start off with such a stupid ass lie you fucking faggot

is not that I am not honest, is far beyond that I am like an actor in life everything I say is bullshit and most people buys it

after time when people really gets to known me they fly away, realizing all I said was a net of well thought lies, I usually got girls too lying pretending impersonating but then after a while I lost them because I say so much bullshit to them that the lies are impossible to maintain

I can't stop I don't think a jew psychologist could help me, maybe a psychiatrist, shit I am so fucked

How do we know that you're telling the truth?

Fuck off randy bobandy

I knew I wasn't alone in this, maybe all this pathological lying behavior is because we are lonely sad cunts, but who knows...

Getting mad is a way of protecting the lies, but if you find out many of his lies he is not so good at it

maybe this whole thread is a lie and I am not a lier to begin with, if you can see the paradox I am that way of heavy duty lier

It's so fun, its like a game with me. Like are you smart enough to call my bull or will you just straight up believe me

Well, I think that a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
Savvy?

So, why I have to trust you?

I don't believe anything people says unless facts are proven

So you basically can not lie to me OP, in a conversation I would pretend to believe you and play along with your story but I will always think to myself is all a lie unless you show proof, photos, videos, fact details, etc.