German fansite Vanion also has released several cast and crew interviews...

>German fansite Vanion also has released several cast and crew interviews. Highlights include Duncan Jones talking about the aggressive cut of the film and that there was definitely enough material for an extended edition.

Do you think Duncan will release an extended cut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryOwayI8ee0
movieweb.com/warcraft-movie-directors-cut-runtime/
twitter.com/ManMadeMoon/status/737339823644545025
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He said if there was enough demand, he would release one.
I'm hoping that if they make enough money, that they add cgi to some of the unfinished scenes and add those in.
Apparently there was a troll raid scene that was never finished.

i want to believe.

at the moment it seems that critics hate the film (yet those same critics love formulaic capeshit release every half-year) and the fans and general audiences love it so i hope it does well as the box office to warrant an extended cut and a sequel.

Will Duncan have a career after this bomb?

his first success was with a micro-budgeted indie science fiction film, so i imagine he'll do something with himself

Saw it last night and would give it a solid 7/10.

CGI was fantastic, the orcs looked more alive than the humans did most of the time. The Acting was a bit wooden, Guldan was fantastic. Pacing felt a bit quick and some things left a bit unexplained(Medivh's corruption).

Most disappointing aspect was the music. The WoW music is so brilliant they could have just straight used it. There were times when they would play parts of the Stormwind theme and such but it never broke out into the full music. The only time it did is the ending credits where they play the WoW login music.

It's that feeling in LOTR when they start playing the theme tune and only give you the first few notes.

he's already got a new science fiction film in the works, something cyberpunk-ish about a mute protagonist

>The only time it did is the ending credits where they play the WoW login music.
oh fuck i can't wait for this

Better yet, it's the Vanilla theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ryOwayI8ee0

I hate the guy but I like him at the same time.

Yup. There was a small battle between Stranglethorn Trolls and Humans at the beginning of the movie and it was used to introduce some of the Human characters.

fug

A lot of people feel the same. The guy truly loves his work.

It'll definitely make its money back and more. Seems a lot of the negative reviews are baseless too, he'll be fine.

>he'll be fine
fuck you, you son of a bitch

I heard the scene he was in was also cut.
Can anyone confirm?

i assumed he would just be in the background during a busy scene? do you mean he had a talking role?

Nah I don't think he had a role.
I just remember someone said that market scene wasn't in the movie.
I'm probably wrong though.

Well fuck.
movieweb.com/warcraft-movie-directors-cut-runtime/

The scene was in the movie, but you'd need a pause button to see if Metzen was there.

thats comfy

Also it's surprisingly violent for a 12A. The scenes where Gul'Dan is torturing humans by draining their life force are especially dark.

Damn. Im praying for the extended cut now

apparently the troll raid scene will not be added to extended cut because "VFX never completed".
twitter.com/ManMadeMoon/status/737339823644545025

Don't really understand that - if the movie does well surely he can complete the vfx now.

>People are finally getting fed up of Capeshit rehash
>The age of videokino has begun

But what will I do without another Spiderman origin story coming 2017?

You don't understand why restarting post-production to finish labor intensive computer generated imagery work, spending thousands of dollars, isn't preferable to just having Duncan and an editor edit in completely finished scenes that don't need any man hours completing their effects?

Yeah, me neither, user. What a conundrum.

Who is that bombita-seniorita?