>staying at a shitty motel in Caracas Venezuela
>see that someone left their suitcase in the closet
>awesome, maybe I'll find some free shit
>grab the handle
>it's heavy as fuck
>lay the suitcase down, it almost breaks the tiles
>open it
>Bars. Of. Fucking. GOLD.
What the fuck am I supposed to do now Sup Forums? Call the cops?

are you sure its not just chocolate

Not gold-plated either. Tried scratching it with a key.

timestamp

Dubs and this

I'll be coming for you.

get out of there.

now.

you can come stay at my place for 2 bars.

Grab a few, THEN call the cops.

I would book a room at another hotel, haul it there, and move. Whoever left it there might not only want no one to know it's there, but might also put a bullet in someone who knows.

op is full of shit

Timestamp pls

One drink, one bar of gold...
Based user

its not even gold coloured man... sorry

yea that's a good idea. take like 10 bars and then call the police and pretend you didn't know. if you take it and dont report it they can just look at the books see you were the last in the room and then you're in trouble.

If what you say is true, put it back where you found it. Anybody that has that much gold is not going to just shrug it off if they lose it. Somebody's going to come looking for it. Act like you never saw it, and ask for another room. Make up some excuse for needing another room, such as.... I dunno... Something wrong with the AC or plumbing or something.

You knew someone was going to reverse image this 8n 5 seconds and know you're full of shit, so why even bother? Faggot.

Do not take any of it! Put it back where you found it and pretend like this never happened. Whoever that belongs to is looking for it and you don't want to be around when they find it. Don't take it! Not even a single bar.

You go to the front desk and get your room changed. I wouldn't even stay in that room a single night.

Right (and boring) answer: Leave it where you found it or call the cops
Exciting answer (might get you killed tho): bury some of the bars or try to take all of them with you
My advice: Stop posting stupid pasta, you are scum

That gold was probably stolen. If he reports it, and say, the cops recover it and return it, they will know some bars are missing. The cops will only have one lead to go on..... the person who reported it..... and said person will be searched.

you're pretty much dead dude no matter what you do if you stay there. i'd suggest putting it back exactly where you found it, not taking a single thing, check the fuck out now, get the fuck out of that country now to your home country

Sent from my Android phone

Looks like maybe 1KG bars smelted in some backyard smithy. Maybe two high, ten to a row, three rows? 60 bars at 1kg per bar? $1,320 per ounce?
$2.5 million in the pic?

TIMESTAMP!!!!!!!!!!!

kek. the first thing I thought

TIMESTAMP, NOW!!!!!!

Timestamp or fuck off you faggot ass bitch nigger

I like how an user posted the original picture from google but people are still posting. This is what happens when you don't bother reading a thread before joining in.

Take a couple and GTFO as fast as possible. Don't ever look back.

see you morons

I'm not op motherfuckerfaggotpieceofshit. And look the whole goddamn thread next time:

Hey jerk, I posted these
at the same time as that stuff happening.

you wouldn't say that to my face though pussy

Sent from my Android phone

I will fucking kill you. I'll rape you nose pussyass nigga.

Who gives a shit? Even if it's not real, it's fun to talk about. I don't know or care if he's telling the truth but I just like imagine what I would do in these situations.

TIMESTAMP NIGGGFFERR!!!!!

TiME STOOOOOOOOOOOMMPPP!!!

Will you please provide a timestamp, sir?

gimmie dat stamp! gimmie dat stamp!!! gimmie dat stamp!!!

God, this movie is amazing

RUN NIGAA POLICE CORRPUT AS FUCK DOWN TGERE G

lol @ this guy

You found gold in a hotel room in Caracas. Put it back, go to the front desk, ask for a room change, say nothing about the gold, and forget it ever happened.

I've never seen somebody being this retarded.. Doesn't even matter if is bait, you are officially the most retarded being on the universe.

Still waiting on that stamp, nigger...

Not giving you shit stupid negro.

Where muh stamp!

You people are brain dead.

if you say so, OP.

STTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Si como no

Lo juro

Have you ever tried to pick up a lot of gold? If you packed that much gold in a suitcase you wouldn't be able to even move it.

Also even though Caracas has some really nice/rich places, life is basically cheap so if you really did piss someone off you're already dead. "Call the police" lol. They're as likely part of it.

audio?

Why you wanna hear monkeys screaming?

Ever watched no country for old men? You will know what happens bro

STAMP! STAMP! STAMP! STAMP! STAMP! STAMP! STAMP! STAMP! STAMP! StROMPOLI!!

troll, y would you ask us fucks? if real take some or all ( just Not in that case) and leave, obviously

gtfo trollfag,.. your fedora is in overtip mode

I don't think I would ever stay at a "shitty motel" in Caracas. That city is dangerous as fuck. I've been to a lot of dangerous places in Latin America, but that place really spooked me. If this scenario ever actually happened, my first order of business would be to change hotels immediately. Second order of business would be to game plan on how to get it out of the country - since i wouldn't feel comfortable spending long periods of time in Venezuela trying to convert the gold into cash. Panama would be ideal, but Colombia could work as well.

Pack a few, maybe 5 or 6 or just however feels comfortable in your pocket. Close the case. Leave it. Somebody, probably with a fucking gun, will be back to look for it. Rather not piss them off and send them looking for some poor fool who pulled out a camera to take a picture of this.

Assuming you didn't put your name down with the hotel (since it is "a shitty motel"):
>Go to lokal hiking store
>Buy two large backpacking bags (with the chest straps)
>Pack half of the bars into each
>Throw the case somewhere else
>Find shit to put on top of it, in case someone peeks at the bags/into the top
>Get cheap second-hand car from a dealer if you don't already have one
>Move the stuff somewhere else until you figure out how to get it out of the country
With that weight, a boat with hidden compartments would've been the best way to avoid getting checked. A car could work as well if you look like a normal person, but again, it needs to be modified with hidden compartments. Hide out until you figure this out. Spend any savings necessary, because that gold will cover it later when you can cash it in.

If you did leave your name/some ID:
>Put it back
>Ask to change rooms for (made up reason)
>Pretend like nothing happened

Indeed, it would be pretty easy to leave the place. The problem would be how to leave the country once they figure out that their gold is gone. The best tactic would be to disguise it, and hide out in country but out of the region, until you figured out a way to move it.

You're not passing corrupt customs and police very easily, or even roadblocks, with a shit-ton of gold in your possession. Again, I think having a friend with a boat visit the country would be the easiest way.

>Caracas Venezuela

hold on m8.... workin solution

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTAMP....

also, STAMP like these guys say or u r troll and gen nothing further

Sup Forums.org mod here.

Cease these activities and I won't band you.

potato

take it and run

sell asap

keep it you faggot....but we know your full of shit

grab it in the middle of the night and leave. it wasn't forgotten. go go go run like the wind dude that money belongs to someone truly evil. he doesn't deserve it

Let me take those off your hands, OP.

fuk this, no stamp, op is faggot nigger as usual,... was hoping for something real, but that is just silly

bye op, hope ya get shot in the face.