Unpopular opinion (for some reason): Friends was the biggest piece of shit on tv

Unpopular opinion (for some reason): Friends was the biggest piece of shit on tv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you don't have any friends and cannot relate to the show?

youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4

No is not, also give a fucking reason why you dont like the show nigger

/thread

Friends was alright, but Frasier is the GOAT sitcom.

Cory in the house is overestimated and is not the best anime of all times

Agreed. I have no idea how that shitpile lasted as long as it did. Watching Friends with your bitch got you laid. So, there you go.

It's in the top 3 at least

Not a single structured intelligent joke in the entire thing.
Some thing mundane happens.
"oh no u ate my sandwich".
Character refers to the mundane thing in a funny voice.

Seinfield was worst

Yeah but comparing sitcoms with canned laughter is like trying to pick your favorite type of cancer

It was never really that funny, there is a difference between popular and good, and it has aged badly.

I just finished an episode. For the last 4 days i have binged watched the whole show. it's amazing.

Imagine if you had real friends though

Jesus Christ, that show makes you dumber! Fuck Friends!

I agree with most of these.

Friends was pretty bad. The best feature was Jen and her pointy nips.

Frasier is also crap. Sadly I have watched a lot of episodes cuz no cable... and the whole show is just as pretentious as the character.

Seinfeld was pretty good. There were a lot of clever situations but... if it bothers you to watch shallow neurotic New Yorkers then I can see how you might not like it.

Personally I hate every single modern cop show... everything after lets say Hill Street Blues (which was just ok). NYPD Blue was so bad. That fucking monkey cam bullshit made me want to commit a crime on that Botchco asshole.

Obviously youve never seen Game of Thrones

I wish this wasn't bait because Game of Thrones is some gay ass shit

You sir are a moron