Need ammo to combat the SJWs who haven't read the case details

Need ammo to combat the SJWs who haven't read the case details

Such as, how the victim claims in her "impact statement" that she was dressed "like a librarian" in a beige cardigan, but two different officer accounts describe a "skin tight black dress"

Don't try to fuck people that are too drunk to consent.
Don't fuck people that don't want you to fuck them.
Don't put your dick in crazy.
Don't get so drunk at parties you make shitty decisions.

>Don't put your dick in crazy

stupid fucking rule.

I'm not saying I haven't raped a few passed out realllllly drunk girls, but if you're gonna be dumb enough to rape a girl out in public near a local homosexual Scandinavian cruising spot, you deserve to go to prison

I've put my dick in crazy numerous times and have yet to be disappointed. Also note people are calling him a rapist and he wasn't convicted of rape.

stupid 'til crazy is going around telling everyone how you said you loved her when you really didn't

stupid 'til crazy lies about her BC

stupid 'til crazy pokes holes in the condom

stupid 'til crazy messages every girl you take interest in out of jealousy to "warn them" about you

stupid 'til crazy lies to a bunch of people about you and gives you a massive headache

have you ever actually fucked a crazy chick?

Cute couple

have and am going to again tonight.

since when has Sup Forums gotten into the habit of defending rich little fratboys who can't handle their booze?

kid's a dumbfuck and deserved more time. the bitch he fucked around with is dumb for getting blackout drunk. two stupid fucking people who are both suffering the consequences of their actions.

every normal person knows that both of them are retarded, you just have to frame him as a good guy so you can fight that SJW boogieman

stay partisan faggots

have fun with your game of russian roulette

Okay your crazy chick may have out-crazied mine...maybe. Mine thinks law enforcement is currently bugging her residence and all her neighbors are out to get her. Pussy is on point tho...

Since we've all been competing to be the most edgy, except for when it comes to CP and girls on Sup Forums

3edgy5me

hivemind has spoken

Oh, the different tune you'll be singing. That's if you're not some total fucking nerd lying on the internet. But let's face it, who'd do that? We're all going out on a Sunday night to fuck chicks. Amirite guys?!

>cardigan

Which she wore over her dress. Librarian, no, but if you see a beige cardigan, you take that bitch out to dinner before you fuck her. She's a fancy bitch. Don't dumpster fuck her. Else you'll do 3 months in a posh county facility.

yeah. hooked up with her the first night i met her, kept having hookups for about a month. was completely oblivious because I never hungout with her sober/without the intention of fucking her then leaving.

on the bright side, the condoms/birth control thing never happened

True stories: I'm not going out to fuck any chicks this Sunday night. Also fucked hot crazy chick in my single days. She didn't ruin my life b/c I always pulled out. Marriedfatherfag now. But the sex was awesome and I can to it all the time.

Yeah, he dindu nuthin

May Lord protect him from harm. Be strong, my angel.

He got blackout drunk and hooked up with a chick who was also blackout drunk. Off to prison with him!

Why is your life so meaningless that you feel the need to defend a convicted rapist?
Is it that you know the only way that you are going to be able to have sex is by rape

>Don't get so drunk at parties you make shitty decisions.

unless you are female.

"Rapist" = someone who was convicted of "rape."
Good luck without reading comprehension skill.

Wasn't her blood alcohol content at like three .2 %?
She was almost dead from alcohol poisoning.

No, he rape the girl and now he will be raped in jail (i wish)

When feminist started perpetuating a false narrative regarding a falsehood called "rape culture"

Because the way she dresses determines whether or not you can rape her in a back alley.

what difference does that make?

"not raping people" and being appalled by those who do does not make you a sjw