/comfy/

What is the comfiest album you know? Something that you think a lot of people on here probably don't know of.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxgXDPmg8A
youtube.com/watch?v=DpFEvK850l8
youtube.com/watch?v=6hIgBEXuQD8
melrosee.bandcamp.com/album/melrose
youtube.com/watch?v=QRgPIbSX1mg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_h6Z76co5c
youtu.be/wQxMB4Wk_y8
geotic.bandcamp.com/album/mend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Before you call me a faggot, hear me out

I take the bus when I want to go into New York City, and when I do I usually go early. The first time going in alone to see a live show of a comedy group I enjoy I was a bit nervous, but I had bought this album literally the day before at Comic Con NYC (Friend drove me into the city and we went to the con together.)

I popped in my headphones and relaxed to the cool, morning drive across New Jersey's vast turnpikes and highways. The mist was still on the ground as we drove across the marshland and I found comfort looking at the beautiful scenery listening to this calm, smooth album.

I don't know jazz, but I know this vidya OST. The songs were familiar, yet new sounding, much like how my drive that morning was.

Hope you enjoyed my story, friends.

wow, what a faggot

I haven't listened, but how does it compare to the OST of the game?

Pic related OP

get comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxgXDPmg8A

I find this song comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=DpFEvK850l8

MY NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Leave it to Sup Forums to make a fucking word annoying due to the amount of times it is used.

>Paul Baribeau
Fuck I haven't seen this name in ages, on Sup Forums or otherwise

don't fall for the dadrock meme

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT FAGGOT

>shitting up a comfy thread with your whining

Found this in a Bandcamp thread a while ago, kind of similar to duster, very comfy

makes me feel like im all rugged up in somewhere like pic related, but with a cozy fire burning away, filling the room up with a lovely orange glow
youtube.com/watch?v=6hIgBEXuQD8

melrosee.bandcamp.com/album/melrose

Touch and Wandering by Yosi Horikawa are really comfy imo

I'm just going to post this every time

Is the title song indicative of the other songs on the album? Because I remember loving that specific song and hating every other I've heard by them on ~radio~ . The completely over the top synth fuckery is great

if there is one thing these threads tell me, it's that the word comfy is incredibly vague and can mean completely different things depending on the person

Nothing like reading lord of the rings in your castle while listening to dungeon synth

youtube.com/watch?v=QRgPIbSX1mg

>tfw summer in the southern hemisphere

Do you accept video games OST?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_h6Z76co5c

prepare yourself for mach cozy

youtu.be/wQxMB4Wk_y8

recent fav

the ending tracks are pretty comfy

My favorite comfy album of all time

I'm listening to this right now before going to bed
Pretty good so far

this is probably my favorite album of all time
fuckin love it

synths aren't comfy

I prefer book of dreams personally but nothing can top fly like an eagle when you're up late smoking and chilling with a qt (I'm not endorsing weed I don't do that shit anymore I'm just trying to make a point)

geotic - mend
geotic.bandcamp.com/album/mend

Actually not sure how well known this is. Just started listening. King of Spain is a wonderful song.

For some reason I find strong Scottish accents really nice on the ears, so any Frightened Rabbit/Twilight Sad/etc is comfy for me

Oh man, I LOVE the rhythm of that song, especially the tiny pause directly before the harmonics!
Most TMOE songs sorta blend together into a mishmash for me (Not even in a bad way, he does his thing well), but this one stands out just for that.

>cant kill myself until i release my album
>mfw

whats a comfy album for this feel?