You're getting a physical and she walks in, what do you do?

You're getting a physical and she walks in, what do you do?

Tell her to get the doctor.

Kek

zzzzzzip

I had something similar happen to me. Don't have time to greentext.

Be getting endoscopy (camera up ass). Dr. asks if I don't mind if some interns come in.

>why the fuck not... I mean who wants to be an ass Doctor?

Turns out it was 3 hot girls. Dr. tells me I called him an asshole when I passed out.

this isnt a clinic

Thank Christ for my good luck and prepare for god tier ASMR tingles.

I know that chick. She does ASMR on youtube.

Cum violently, and start speaking in tongues.

Ive had this happen to me.
It wasnt a big deal to me at all but she wouldnt even look at it. I could have had testicular cancer and i would never know because a trained doctor was too embarrassed to look at my dick.

DAMN Nice find

MOAR

Shes only has one good asmr video

anyone else have anything?

I got her nudes who wants?shes 18 btw
well not really nudes but doing a handbra

Doctors look at people's dicks during routine examinations? Damn. My doctor only recently started calling me in for yearly physicals. And all he does is basically look at me, talk to me for three minutes and order some blood tests.

Are doctors supposed to inspect your naked body or something? I've never had that done in my life, except perhaps when I was a baby or something.

WEW

post it

They should touch your balls to see if your testes are fucked up mine were and I got surgery in the fucking 10th grade on them

please do.

Why you guys stalking this ASMR chick?

She's a kid that has a rich daddy and probably bought subs and shit.

She's a loser and a coy deva.

What was fucked up about them?

Also, I don't think any doctor has ever touched my junk.

If you do, dude, damn. Please.

>deva

Diva.

Unless you intended to call her an Indian/Zoroastrian spirit.

YES where did you find this?!?

are you a faggot or some fat tumblr whale?
no straight guy talks like that Kill yourself

YES where did you find the pics. post the pics

We are here for the fap, you are the only faggot that talk about she being an ASMR bitch and his dad this and that and she has exactly XXX subs and shit.

Smells like nVidia.

Gtfo homo.

Try not to generate an erec.. Fuck!!!

Like any of you I would probably sit silently wondering what is about to happen. And if my hopes are right would she be creeped out if I don't object? She'll think I'm a fucking slug. I should tell her get a male nurse in here because that's normal right? Sup Forums said fuck normies I'll let her check me. WHAT IF I BONER?! What if she lets me bone ...her??? Aw fuck dude is she about to ask me to turn and cough?

Nurse: age? Step on scale plz. The doctor will see you shortly.

user: can finally breathe.

I nearly had something similar happen, but I was like 14 and pussied out

>Change doctors
>They have to do a complete physical as a first visit because of my insurance or some shit
>Doctor is some overweight middle-eastern fellow (arent they always)
>Nice enough fellow I suppose, making small talk while doing check up and shit
>He gets up, says something to the effect of "ok, it's time for the embarrasing part of the physical, I'm going out and sending the nurse in"
>Doc goes out, sends in semi-qt late-20s blonde nurse lady
>She tells me to drop my pants, apoligizes if her hands are cold or some shit
>I tell her I can't do it, I'm too nervous and shit, tell her to send the doc back in
>Doc comes back and we dont make eye contact until after he feels up my balls and washed his hands
>I feel like shit for pussing out, maybe I could've been lucky and had her give me a more thorough inspection
>
>I now jerk off to nurse joi and nurse handjobs and shit

guide her back to the kitchen. she is clearly lost

bump for moar

Get physical

pic related

Why must you turn this thread into a house of lies?

I promise, if I was lying the story would end with her giving me the world's best handjob/blowjob and her scheduling me appointments every week to come back for more "treatments"

You're lying because it makes no sense for the doctor, who you've said is already doing the checkup, to leave so a nurse can come in *just* for the hernia exam.

If you tell the doctor you don't do any physical activity whatsoever they won't check you for hernia. At least for me they didn't.