This kills the metalfag

this kills the metalfag

Does this board ever change and grow? There's no way that new people don't cycle through this board, how the fuck are you all saying the same shit that you were saying a year ago? Is the autism that prevalent or are you all so insecure that you refuse to stray outside the realm of what is normally accepted here?

>Does this board ever change and grow?

No, you do

;)

dude, you've been here for over a year, so don't pretend to be above anyone. this is the repetitive hellhole we all choose to return to every day

Don't sperg out on bots

*puts hand on your shoulder*

relax, metalfag, relax

remember when meal was the only genre most of the nerds on this board talked about

good times

I do come here, but not regularly. Whenever I do come though, it is ALWAYS the same threads about the same handful of artists, crticis and genres. It's insane how consistent the shitposting is, and when I say insane, I mean indicative of collective mental illness.

I've been here since summer 2011 and we still have a lot of (but not all of) the same exact memes

Metal is too white.

Oh nooo

lol for fuck sakes

there are literal autists who swear by Memegau

Fuck this gay earth

>CHz highest rated
>Painting With higher rated than MPP and Strawberry Jam

how

What the fuck is this guy even talking about

the man is senile

daily reminder that christgau, pushing 75, understands soulja boy better than a board full of millennials

>understanding something makes it good

soulja boy is perfectly good at what he sets out to do, which is completely different to what slint and anco and whatever manchild metal band christgau has given his bomb emoticons set out to do

just took a perfect shit

hardly had to wipe at all

This man hasn't reviewed a single Autechre record

>aim to make shit
>it actually is shit
>this means it's good