What does Sup Forums think about 21 Pilots?

What does Sup Forums think about 21 Pilots?

Their garbage

begrudgingly sort of like them

What about their garbage

This for about 90% of their songs

The other 10% rate as catchy enough to be listenable but they're not prodigious by any means

They're* at least spell it right

Another hipster band with mediocre music. People are usually okay with mediocrity.

Music for white people that are afraid to get into black people stuff

I dont attempt to listen to bands with numbers or 'the' in their name

You mean "what about them is garbage"
1. They sound whiny
2. Their fanbase is cancerous

I also generally don't like they're style of music

he was dad joking the misuse of their

Life decisions
But they are pretty good doe

Their music isn't horrible but I would never intentionally listen to them, also the fanbase is pretty much the new mcr fanbase

Wah wah wah
Somebody call the wahmbulance

Side note: Ik this makes me a faggot but I listen, and like Mcr, unlike 21 pilots

I mean they're okay. Not my thing and their fanbase is cancer, but I appreciate that they're doing their own thing.
> owlcity pt. 2

Want some cheese with that WHINE?

they suck

Yeah cheddar plz
Wah wah wah

Who

I guess they are better than average considering what has come out on the pop charts in 2016.

>Tear in my Heart
Delightfully stupid with terrible pacing. Bretty good.

>Stressed out
Lyrical content is better than the song itself. Overplayed as fuck.

>Ride
Well fuck me the chorus sounds exactly like annoying early 2000's internet flash Weebl type shit and it's earworm that won't go away.

Didn't even know that had a fanbase. They are totally unremarkable.

At least it's not some pop starlet singing about her butthole or sticking X object into Y for sexual gratification.

Same old recycled hipster music. Nothing new ever. I want to root for them, because they're from near where I live, but there's just no value in anything they do

Car radio is some good shit and i like those screams at the end kinda reminded me of chester but he is obviously fcking god so we won't compare them