What happened to Lady Gaga again? She was washed up until the Oscars musical number(...

What happened to Lady Gaga again? She was washed up until the Oscars musical number(?) last year and she got famous again now shes forgotten

nothing will top Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Paparazzi again.

media needs to push the "le we must believe ALL women when they claim rape fuck due process" agenda so the resurrected her career for that purpose

Pretty much. She did her best work early on.

Loads of stuff it kept happening all the time everyday she got out of bed

why have u been making this same thread for the past two years

this. now i remember the crigey UNTIL IT HAPPENES TO YOU shit she did

What happened to society in 2005-2009 that spawned "wild quirky flamboyant" artists like Gaga?

a wee pervy aren't ya lads

>What happened to society in 2005-2009 that spawned "wild quirky flamboyant" artists like Gaga?
We've had these since fucking Elvis. Bowie, Prince, Morrissey, and Robert Smith are all quirky flamboyant artists, and they weren't the only ones.

The new wave of quirky artists was only partially inspired by her, but were probably more inspired by Ke$ha in late '09 and 2010.

Not that guy, but all of those you listed were leagues more talented than Gaga.

I get the rest, but how was Elvis quirky or flamboyant?

Nice pic of Marilyn Manson.

She put her focus more into acting than just music lately. That might be the explanation you're looking for.

>She was washed up until the Oscars musical number(?) last year and she got famous again now shes forgotten
her core fanbase has other actual gay artist to support now. the normies are never loyal and beyonce,swift have taken over the strong womyn who runs things
so she has nobody now

>What happened to society in 2005-2009 that spawned "wild quirky flamboyant" artists like Gaga?

nu rave was happening.

She's trying to pivot into a serious acting career

weak bait

She came out with her first good album last year and is performing at the Super Bowl Halftime show in a month or two (it should be Britney Spears though).

Didn't she come out about the illuminati being real or some shit, and was then black balled for a while...?

don't mention morrissey in the same sentences as this talentless hack
page 11 bump

I'd "fuck" her if you know what I mean

It wasn't bait, but ok.

I would tongue the fuck out of that pooper.
She'll forever be missed

source?