i'm a faggot.

typical Drumpf supporter lmao
>fat
>neckbeard
>white cuck

He will be your next president faggot

r8 me, nigs

you seem like a cool nigger

op here. I got nothing against black people Sup Forumsro. They people like everybody else. But yes fuck the niggers and white trash in this country

this is my face

Hey Sup Forums I'm a self hating black man so please accept me as one of you, fuck niggers am I right?

Cousin fucker lol. Like a walking stereotype

Someone help me get rid of my acne please

Why? You'll still be a fuck ugly beta bitch.

No u

ew. ban all mudsharks

where is your jaw fatty? fat fucks shouldnt be allowed to vote. even for Emperor Trump

I have no will to live

Go home gamer girl.

lol look I found some more white men for you

what does your vagina smell like?

you're not daddy sargon.

i'm gonna guess either butter or red wine

me

Faggot/10

kek nice

my best tips; consume less fatty foods, use ph neutral and perfume free shower soaps and shampoos, dont use perfume or "creamy" products in your face. dont overheat, let your skin get some air. no hair gel or clay, no smoking. rinse face in water after waking up. i never had acne, never. im not good at showering either tho, so i guess its a genetical thing aswell, but generally; dont have fatty skin, keep it hydrated and airedd ouhgeopgjqepg

for some reason thicc gurls who drink a lot of red wine get their cooter smelling like it

like just a little bit

i don't fuck transfats tho they contain too much palm oil

is this the designated shitting street

I got you fam

Forgot pic

so is destroying the university system of your own country with a manufactured panic fun?

like it seems as though you could be having more fun than you are with that, i mean, just from a trolling perspective

do you ever worry that some kind of deity will judge you for your lies? like is that a thing?

Your acne is nothing quit whining

like I know you guys have mexicans for instance, mexicans are catholic, catholics will turn on you if you lie a lot because guilt

what if the cholas turn on you, what would you do?

anyway I gotta go to the grocery store before it closes. as a closing remark I will tell you to keep in mind that liberals are racist and untrustworthy, all of them, all the time

What does that have to do with this

This guy kind of looks like me. Good stuff bro.

post face