Help please.. How come girls don't like me? They like my personality but don't want to date or fuck...

Help please.. How come girls don't like me? They like my personality but don't want to date or fuck. My female friend with a bf has some friends that are girls but even none then aren't interested. Naturally, I tried tinder and waited a long time with it but literally get no matches. What are the true chances for a guy like me? Am I just unappealing?

Shave, you beard is ugly as fuck

Piss off, Brandon

You reek of desperation.

Ok that's it?
No

Simple if your not an asshole you will find some one, but you have to try and find them too. Go to bars, clubs what ever you are into. They are looking for you as much as you are looking for you. Also I agree if you cannot grow a full beard keep shaving it until it grows in fuller. If not it just looks unclean.

Shave your shitty beard EVERY DAY, smile more and enjoy yourself

Shave your pathetic attempt of a beard you faggot

Brandon, r u still a virgin?

Do you gym?
Have you tried boxing, martial arts, or bjj? If you enjoy that stuff it could give you some self-confidence.

Newfags god fucking damn gtfo

I've been here 5 yrs

Have you tried kidnapping?

Smile.
Style your hair.
Shave your beard off.
Start dressing better. Look up men's fashion.
Stop with the self pity, girls love confidence.
Go to the gym, or do exercise at home.

Most importantly, don't go around trying to find women that will date you. Join clubs or groups with people that share your interest, and you will meet someone that has an interest in you eventually. You can't force anyone to like you. That will come naturally.

i want to suck your dick with my hairlip

I would cuddle

Shave your shit faggot

Act like the bitch needs u not that u need her! the old treat em mean to keep em keen is true man.

Shave, get a nice haircut, buy some nice clothes, workout. Improve yourself whether it be your mind or your body.

It's because everyone has seen your small dick Brandon. No one wants to date your ass

Get rid of that thing between your eyebrows

There's a career (not jiggalo), conducive to sex: sculptor

Clean up a bit more, try clearing the acne, shave, work out and try to get ruffees, those work too.

my fucking god
this guy has the answer

topkek

Follow what this.guy says

It's not your looks so it must be your personality. You're either weird, annoying, creepy, beta, retard, or all the above.

it's because you're autistic brendon

Just get a car. Dumb bitches love cars