What's Sup Forums's opinion on S.O.A.D.?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on S.O.A.D.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cs66JYx6mc0
youtube.com/watch?v=t4kkzsRJObE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to be 18 to post here

they're ok. mostly garbage, but funny garbage

What genocide?

1st album was okay. The rest is pure brown shit.

they've been decaying over the years, serj's voice isn't the same and daron has totally mellowed out.

He looks like the guy in the art museums ads on public transport in SF. "Looks like my next tattoo art" fucking spineless art museums. I actually wanted to check it out until I saw all the ads shamelessly and desperately trying to get the youths interest. Now I feel like I can't go because if I do I'll be the embarrassment that the ads worked on

his cohost is armenian tho

What the fuck are you on about?

>Arminian geocide
>Geocide
what's a geocide user?

Worth a watch mojo vid if that has any merit

youtube.com/watch?v=cs66JYx6mc0

they're pretty damn good

he was good on that one tech n9ne song

youtube.com/watch?v=t4kkzsRJObE

Sock
on
a
Drawer

mesmerize and hypnotize are a fucking trip.
toxicity was pretty good, didn't enjoy it all the way through like i did the first two

Suck
On
A
Dick

they used to be my favorite band

underrated and unjustly paired with the wrong demographic.

In what world are they underrated? Stop trying to make yourself feel special by pretending you're one of the few who like them.

he's not pretending...he's one of the few who STILL likes them.

edgy middleschooler tier

honestly their music is ok, some is funny and a lot of it is very listenable.

but I judge a band by its majority fanbase, so they're shit.

Why the fuck do you judge a band by its fan base? That's the most autistic thing ever said

Try screaming headless torsos instead.
SOAD has a joke of a guitarist

S.O.A.D.'s a pretty cool guy, eh sings about the genocides and doesn't afraid of anything

2008 wants its hipster back.

Cool when i was 20. that was 15 years ago.

i like it

Scars on Broadway were better.

REMOVE SERJ!

Damn, It's been a while since I've seen this meme - pretty well done too :D

SOAD are a great band with a good catalog, I got into them in 1999 when I was a junior in high school - their first album is still fucking great.

Toxicity is good, STA! is ok (it's just b-sides), and Mezmerize/Hypnotize make a great double album.

Live show is great too, saw them 11 years ago.

embarrassing 'music' for middle class white morons

they're pretty good

it's called pop

Not going to lie. I also judge music based on its fanbase as well. It's an elitist mindset, but I honestly feel that when the least intelligent forms of human existence desire a particular choice of music, I feel like I have to question myself.

And they work for Qatar, so they'd be denying the Armenian holocaust on the orders of their backwards Arabic overlords

Of course, best case scenario they like it for the wrong reasons and it happens to actually be good. Why bother wasting your time on something unlikely instead of just listening to something else that's probably good.

Toxicity is the only album. Surges voices super annoying. Then the back up singer sounds like complete trash hahaha. Listen to him, i swear

self title is fantastic
toxicity is good
steal this album is a bunch of wtf?
hypnotize/mesmerize is pic related

I like them

Trust in my.

I don't care for this music

Leftist bullshit mostly, fuck that noise