This was actually really good

This was actually really good.

Anyone else here like it or do you all hate it because it has black people?

I like it but the cinematography felt a little too dark for me

>or do you all hate it because it has black people

nice projecting bro

I didn't hate it because black people, I hated it because it was garbage

A$AP Rockys Dom seemed like an interesting character, too bad his screen time was just a few scenes. I feel bad for the people who payed for this just to see his acting debut

Yeah I thought he did fine. His character seemed like a bro too

It was alright, I would recommend if there wasn't anything else to do but wouldn't watch it again. The ending monologue pissed me off though

>"If I was white, would you even have to ask that question?"

Well yeah because they ask everybody, shrug that chip off your shoulder, only libtards feel white guilt anymore.

>Anyone else here like it or do you all hate it because it has black people?
>Please like this movie

Did they seriously shoop their head on those bodies?

Couldn't they just actually take that pic normaly?

Decent but the plot made zero sense. It starts out like a normal mix-up story with a kid being left something of great value/importance/power, but for absolutely no reason a drug king pin has a random 16 year old deal out his molly.

This.

I had an interview with harvard (sure as hell did not get in), and they for sure asked my white ass why I wanted to go.

I also felt like it didn't make sense for the main dude to cry in the gun scene, and then turn around and blackmail AJ. I thought he was crying because he didn't want to be a thug, but then he threatens an incredibly powerful gangster.

I was about to say the same thing. That one line kinda wrecked the movie for me. Like why was that necessary? It had absofuckinglutely nothing to do with the god damn movie.

Yeah I didn't understand that either maybe he just didn't want to touch the drugs himself so that he could keep a distance but if he's a drug kingpin why wouldn't he just have another one of his dealers come and get the drugs from him?

I can't suspend my disbelief enough to be convinced that an inner-city black kid with a 4.0 gpa had to do any actual work to get into Harvard

It insists up itself.

I wanted to fuk DAT dyke str8

Have you guys heard about bitcoins? it's from a secret part of the internet.

I dont watch ethnic movies since the story is always DUDE FUCK WHITEY LMAO

It was Dope

Just kidding it was fucking awful

Kiersey is cute.

After some point in the middle this movie falls apart.

Ending is fucking preaching.

really terrible, 0 redeeming qualities. felt like an accidental parody of what it sought to be.

I hate black people

Every single person on the planet feels that way, including black people.

Black person here, can confirm.

another black here, can confirm that this guy here is black and he is right

Yep

as a young nigger man, it really encouraged me to sell drugs, top tier kino

It was the shittest part of a shitty movie