Just got kicked out of my house and I'm now homeless. Any tips on what to do?

Just got kicked out of my house and I'm now homeless. Any tips on what to do?

Idk

die

Got a job?

Be a better son

Not a bad plan, what would you recommend?

I'm a vegan.

Survey says that's the number one answer

Where do you live user, if you are ok with sucking dick you can stay with me.

How old are you?

Haiiiillll satan

I have a job, I don't make much and don't have enough saved to really do anything

get yourself to Europe OP - Join the french foreign legion - it's like the night's watch of the real world.

Depending on where u r use the public park as main ground, they might of made the park bench unconfortable so try camping out

Since you have internet access,
youtube.com/primitivetechnology
Build yourself a home, motherfucker.

>Get job
>Buy 24hr gym membership
>>This allows you to get swole, shower, and use their other facilities any time.

find a pimp

they will take care of you

see

Trips tells the truth

just go to the woods and live wild

Trips Devils number
Must be lying

Need a diaper change?

live inside of Wal-Mart

Yes and some tendies

I ain't fighting no white walkers

n you're gonna need a giant can of beans

If you're in a major metropolitan area, always be looking on craiglist for free food. Or free anything to be honest.

So you're a poopy boy?

Typical fucking vegan

I did this when I lived in Los Angeles. Took a night shift job. Get off work at 2am. Sleep in the parking lot till people would come rolling in at 9 then I'd leave. Hit the beach. Gym, Shower, back to work.

If you need to shower and have no friends/wont help, get a sub at a planet fitness. Ten bucks for showers all month. GL HF Godspeed

How was it?

spin around really fast until you disappear

Same dude, but i lived outta my car for close to 3 years.

No joke live in Hollywood but may have to live in my car cuz I can't pay rent due to bullshit residuals sales job

Ppl who have lived in their cars - how bad is it?

Start punching trees to get wood so you can guild your own house you faggot. This is simple shit

as long as you're good at finding free shit to occupy yourself with, its alright. sucks on the back though