Hey Sup Forums need some advice so here's the run down there was this girl I liked now usually I would be like "yeah...

Hey Sup Forums need some advice so here's the run down there was this girl I liked now usually I would be like "yeah whatever another girl to use" but for some reason I felt different about this one so I started putting some effort in on making the right moves & we hit it off pretty good then my friend user comes in & says that he's unofficially with her like WTF? Is that even a thing? So what do I do Sup Forumsros do I leak his info? How do I make my next move cause I'm pretty pissed

Assert your dominance. Beat the shit out of him.

When should I do it?

You have to be 18+ to be on this website.
No one cares about your middle school "drama"

Next time he says anything about your girl/is with your girl

what are you, 15? gtfo fag
underage b&

asap my dude

Okay user & how is this middle school drama cuck? Please keep wasting your brain cells thinking your better or more mature fucking idiot

Personally, i say fuck it. Either say fuck it and move on, let him try for this girl, or say fuck it and fuck her anyway.

Honestly i don't think it matters much either way life is gone happen, and there will be more dicks, and more chicks.

Alright user I'll do it probably around 2 AM today & nah user 22 don't know why the fuck you cucks keep saying I'm under aged

probably how your orginal post sounds like it was made by a 15 year old spazzing autist, further confirmed by the utter damage control in the post im replying to

Wise words user if I can't beat his ass then I'll take your course of action user

Alright cuck you keep telling yourself that if it helps you deal with your bitch self go ahead

You can reply to multiple posts newfriend :^)

I'm not the one with woman issues, from what you've been bitching about, YOU'RE the one getting cucked, make sure Trayvon takes it easy on "your" girl

I'm not the one that's retarded but I can't tell you that otherwise your trigger intensifies

>I'm not the one that's retarded

Jeez, you should have quit while you were ahead.

>"Y-you're retarded"
I sense your fear of lost control not only in this thread, but your social life
how will OP ever recover?

Nice meme by the way user just had to it's a kek worthy meme

Alright nigger please keep being a moronic autistic unworthy shit stain

Hey you posted my god Pepe the Frog have to go pray for an hour now on his holy spirit

Says the kid sperging out on anyone hinting at him being underage every time.

Well you know the rules on Sup Forums & on Sup Forums in general no underage faggots allowed