Yfw phelps forgets to take his drugs

>yfw phelps forgets to take his drugs

>Implying this was not the passing of the torch to the new generation of super human swimmers

>gold medal
Hold me bros, hold me

Joseph you can go to sleep now. Congrats on your medal

>Implying Phelps didn't let him win because Phelps is a good dude
The kid grew up idolizing Phelps and went to high school in America to train at the same $35k/year elite swim school Ryan Murphy went to (Murphy won two Golds this Olympics)

>Hometown: Austin, TX
Just another medal for the Lonestar Empire

He's from Singapore, went to Florida for high school to that high school with the elite swimming program in Jacksonville then he went to Univ of Texas in Austin for college which is where he is now

a country so cucked that need a fucking white male to breed literal Elliot Rodgers to get gold medals

>t-sip scum
Suddenly, I don't want to claim him.

Lmao now phelps has to come back in 2020

heh you're right. he looks like a fuckin nerd though. still can't believe how he beat the god alpha without doping up.

Would he have won gold if he didn't train in America?

0% chance

Didn't Phelps take like extra drug tests voluntarily for a while? Dude's got good cycle habits.

what if he was from Maryland tho

r u butthurt

So really it's our medal

wtf

congrats singapore

In the rules of world football, whichever country develops a kid into a superstar usually lays claim to his nationality.

Be a gentlemen and realize that

the player declares for the country, not the other way around

it's a bit hypocritical for you to tell me to be a gentleman if you're trying to argue that the medal for yourself

>a country raises and develops someone to be great athletes
>medal goes to another country because that person happened to have been born on a specific piece of land, even though they didnt raise him

This is bullshit desu. Why do people put so much importance to where you were born? It's where you were raised that should matter.

Why is the US donating metals?

because that's who he chose to represent

You have to go back.

He's an ingrate, then.

Sure. Let me just pack my education and everything this country has given me and give it to my "home" country instead.

Fuck off Mexishit.
>yfw you will never be American

welcome to the per capita club :D

Never had yellow fever but want to impregnate an asian woman to make a perfect specimen like this

Do it. Improve both of our countries.

he paid for school, my friend

He was raised in Singapore. I love america but I only came here when I was 15, I don't consider myself an American national

What if I was born and raised in West Philadelphia, and spend most of my days on the playground?

Why not just get a white woman and produce the next Ian Thorpe? Sounds more impressive

You'd probably get sent to Bel Air by your mom

nice.

Congratz if youre a chink. fuck off if youre malay or niggy

>some guy from Singapore has enough money to attend costly schools in America

If this doesnt let you know everyone at the olympics comes from wealth, I dont know what will.

He is not even raised here.

ayo where da wite wimmen at?

He is born and raised in Singapore. He has ang mo blood due to all your chinkies whores being desperate for BWC as I had the chance to experience personally when I lived there and slayed yellow slit poonani weekly at Clarke Quay.

Good times

wtf I hate Phelps now

me on the top left

Stinky chink should've taken the big drink.

Isn't he only like 1/4 white? His mum is full Chin, his dad is Eurasian.
>tfw that might have been you back in 2000, if only your family had been a 1%er
>and your parents actually gave a fuck about anything outside of academics

wtf i hate the union now

A bit rude if I must say.

Im half white half singaporean. Born in singapore but raised in britain by british mum and chinese father.

Do i get to take the glory of this medal + my gh medals?

>and your parents actually gave a fuck about anything outside of academics
Yeah this was the problem for me too.
If only they knew athletics was the key to that Chad life.
t. Malaysian

Jealous of your dad. I do live near a Canadian school, but probably not a good idea to hit on girls literally young enough to be my daughter. And I think you need to declare for one country or the other(though IOC rules suggest you can change allegiance only one, unless your current country is dissolved, like former USSR)
All that stress made me drop out before university. Only thing I can take pride in is being a better physical specimen than my graduate brother.

>live in texas almost all of your life
>win 1 million singapore dollarydoos just for switching sides

Didn't he only move there like 8 years ago? He's like 40% US at most. If Wikipedia is to be believed, his great-grandfather was a Brit who married a local Poutugues-Eurasian, so his granddad would be 3/4 white. Depending on who his grandmother was, his dad would be between 3/8 to 7/8 white. So he's 3/16-7/16 white. 18.75-43.75%. Split the difference, he's a little under 1/3 white on average(31.25%).

kek

>yfw australia forgets to get in the pool

Bruh. Im a Singaporean.

Our fucking education system cant create Olympians. Only businessmen, it guys, engineers, scientists and losers.

I can't hate. Phelps had a bad lane and start that race.

I heard this kid is like his protege though.

US has bar none the best facilities for a lot of sports. A lot of Olympians come and train here. So yeah, we be donating medals and shit.

t. salty loser who couldn't fit into any other of those categories

Not him, but I'm certainly a bitter byproduct of the 80s-90s education system and "2 is enough for everybody who is not a fucking elite like me oops pls have more babbies because I made a mistake but not really because I'm like unto god lawl".

So

What did he mean by this

??

didn't phelps already have a race earlier?

>create

I'm pretty sure our government is importing only.
There's no local talent.

Should've stopped at 3 instead desu. Wouldn't have that problem in that case.