Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet...

Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet, and that cancer is Milo Stewart. And if you don't know who she is she's basically a sjw and a feminist that calls everyone sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc and she calls everyone who doesn't agree with her stupid and is gender fluid or whatever. I personally think we should do something about it, maybe attack her or mess with her until she quits or an hero's herself. And before you start saying that I'm some young newfag who is just saying this because some big YouTuber, no, no I'm not, I literally found this awful piece of cancer on my own. And no I'm not asking for some sort of personal army, I'm just suggesting that we do something about it instead of letting the cancer spread. Also pic related, it's her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8a2O-l7Wq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She hot doe.

NYPA.

Get schwifty, faggot

The only thing disturbing me is this fugly bowtie
Also,
>"before you start saying that I'm some young newfag"
>implying OP can inb4

Milo's influence is small, has already spread as much as it's going to, and is completely irrelevant.

Most sensible thing to do is to just ignore Milo. Go be ass-blasted elsewhere OP.

If someone does shit then they lose. You really want to give a self-alleged victim an actual reason to call herself that? #LeslieJones

>recently discovered
>recently

This person is the embodiment of everything thing I hate all rolled up into an "it"

That bitch looks like the Joker before he got his scars.

This same thread again? Word for word? Why bother? What's your point, op?

Damn Sup Forums has turned to shit this summer.

harassing them will only justify their actions

Cause This person thing is cancer
I'm not op

Even trans people are speaking out against these SJWs

youtube.com/watch?v=U8a2O-l7Wq4

Milo stewart is more right than you are

its old copypasta

Kill yourself

she thinks there are millions of genders

>this summer

Like the other times of year it's a bastion of true lulz and witty repartee.

>hot
Do you happen to have autism?

This copy pasta is getting so fucking annoying

Killyour self please. Go watch leafy and graduate grade 6

Why not incourage her influence to grow, she will only breed more hate for the feminazi cuck cult until the government finally realized batshit crazy sexists have hijacked the term feminism and need to be shut down

>The only thing disturbing me is this fugly bowtie
I'm not so sure it's even a real bow tie, it looks like a handkerchief noted up into a bow tie

You sound like you watch leafy and are in grade 6
outb4 "kys fag"

Nah just straight.

Shut the fuck up you gay nigger

OP is Milo.

Oh my God, at least say something new you fuck

edgy. triforce for me newfag. go, do it.

Shut the fuck up. Your the reason I go on mu

you're a retard.

Fuck off summer fag

I know this is a copypasta. Ive seen it like 3 times already. The thing is attacking Milo wont work as it will only feed into her conformation bias that everyone is homophobic and bigoted because everyone is being homophobic and bigoted to her. If anything this will not make her quit or an hero as she will have more evidence showing that she must continue to try to reach out to her audience past the bigots and homophones to help them. Maybe if we keep up the blockade long enough it will work as I do agree Milo along with some other youtubers are fucking mentally retarded and should be euthanized but wee need a lot of people to do this day in and day out. Controlling 5 or 6 accounts each and replacing those that get blocked or banned. It will be a long and arduous battle but if I know anything about Sup Forums its that when my Sup Forumsros put their mind to something they get it fucking done.

Sorry if it may be a bit incoherent. Havent been sleeping well lately and am too tired to go back and reread it.

TLDR It will be a long blockade but it is possible if we work together... Also Milo Stewart has brain cancer.

Ewwww kill that shit with fire

SJWs are annoying

Anyone else just wanna punch her/him/it/ in the face? It has nothing to do with Milo's opinion or view on things, she/he just has one those faces were you're like "I wanna fucking punch it."

kak

Funny you should say that, given what a masculine looking woman she is.

degeneracy will be purged when right wing death squads are enacted and encouraged

Have you seen her? Literally the joke is she calls herself a man cause she's unaware she's so feminine, a haircut won't change how obviously female she is. Get your dick sorted, shit's broke.

I really want to power fuck her until she knows her place.

The reason is, is because you think youre a special little snowflake but really youre just a newfag that cant triforce. Move along kiddo.

I...I ... will take up the reigns to finger blast OP.
Picture related. My fingers

"all cispeople are trainsphobic"

"I suffer from internalized trainsphobia"

didn't know youtube had a braille edition

>No triforce, only browses Sup Forums
What more needs to be said?

dude are you striving to become a cringelord?

Defensive bf comes in for And I come in to back up just like when I back it up for him on friday nights.

Triforce or move along kiddo.

Only as hard as you m80

whatever you say newfriend

I am being retarded on purpose. Its fun. Now triforce.

God damn the fishing is good in these parts

I know this is shit pasta and all, but really why get so butthurt over someone you could easily just not watch?

^
^ ^

Cmon user I know you got it in you.

Be nice to me

Has anyone pointed out that they decided to share a name with Milo Yiannopolis? That should be some good trolling fuel.

WTF, why she look like me?

Cuz you gay nigga

u look like a cuck.. she look like a tramp

This.

Don't little newfags like you have a bed time?

Get triforce then ill be nice to you.

Sup Forums has just gone to shit in general