Fuck Bruce Springsteen. He's a fucking draft-dodging, tax evading, SJW...

Fuck Bruce Springsteen. He's a fucking draft-dodging, tax evading, SJW, Billionaire-Democrat-while-pretending-to-be-and-pandering-to-the-rural-working-class, poser.

This guy is one of the most overrated people in all "dadrock" (which is really saying something). His songs all fucking sound the same and they're generic bland stadium rock meant for airplay in grocery stores in flyover states. He can't sing or play guitar to save his life and compensates by surrounding himself without actually decent musicans.

And his fanbase is the fucking worst, just obnoxiously toxic. They're a bunch of white, older dads and grampas who regret wasting their life away and convinced themselves that this hack is the greatest thing since sliced bread and will pick fights with anyone who disagrees.

I swear, Springsteen is mindboggingly shit and the cult around him only amplifies that.

Fuck him. On one hand I hope 2017 makes good work of him, but on the other hand, I know that would just cause even more inccessant blind praise of him among the general public and the younger generation who will have pretended to like him all along once it's the "hip" thing to do.

It sure is fitting that Pinhead Barry ended his last speech to this guy's muzak, though. That's for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes the pabst blue ribbon of the music world hipsters just like him ironically and because it makes them seem "working class"

triggered much?

>Draft dodging

Too be fair, being a poor working class guy and getting forced to die in some gook land because the government needs to profit off of weapon manufacturing is literally the equivalent to being proud that your wife fucked another man

nice try commie

how is he an sjw?

let me know when your fave makes an album a quarter as good as Born to Run

what's wrong with having a white male fanbase

/thread

Go get shot to death in a rice field, fag. You sure love getting cucked by Uncle Sam, don't you?

>drafting dodging as an insult

You're older than 40 or have never had sex. Those are the only two options

/thread

You sound like a dumb faggot who just lost his job at the factory

You're just mad your boy Drumpf lost the election XD
I'm glad racists hate Springsteen, makes his music that much better to me

>It sure is fitting that Pinhead Barry ended his last speech to this guy's muzak, though

Oh so that's what triggered this rant. Why am I not even surprised?

>draft-dodging

He was 4-F because of a brain concussion from a motorcycle accident.

This is the most "Dad" rant I've ever fucking seen.

you seem upset

>brain concussion
poor bastard, I'm lucky I walked away from a skiing accident with just an arm concussion

>He's a fucking draft-dodging, tax evading, ... Billionaire-Democrat-while-pretending-to-be-and-pandering-to-the-rural-working-class, poser.
>And his fanbase is the fucking worst, just obnoxiously toxic. They're a bunch of white, older dads and grampas who regret wasting their life away and convinced themselves that this hack is the greatest thing since sliced bread and will pick fights with anyone who disagrees.
>I swear, Springsteen is mindboggingly shit and the cult around him only amplifies that.

Stop talking shit about Trump.

cant even disagree with this op but the musics so good

Isn't forcing people to die communism?

Communism covered in sprinkles and pie is still communism user

>my authoritarian government is better because it's all about jesus and patriotism not lenin and the common good adam and eve not adam and STEVE ok praise jesus

/thread

lol, stop listening to his music and thinking about him then. simple as that. you clearly care, though.

>draft-dodging
There's literally nothing wrong with this. Especially if it was with Vietnam.

This. Anyone who sees dodging a draft as disrespectful is a Class A cunt who I want nothing to do with.

He's not, he just gives a shit about black people and gay people

>He's a fucking draft-dodging, tax evading, SJW, Billionaire-Democrat-while-pretending-to-be-and-pandering-to-the-rural-working-class, poser.

You literally just described Trump. Except for that SJW part.

Calm down.

>Isn't forcing people to die communism?

Do you think anyone's going to hold him up to any high moral standard? No, he's hot as fuck. That's good enough for most people.

I'm from Asbury Park and not liking Bruce is punishable by flogging here

GOT EM

>he's hot as fuck.
wut

wew someone is mad

B T F O

A little rough around the edges now, but in OP pic, come on.

I dunno being a straight guy I guess I'm not a very good judge. I guess I only even commented because if thats hot as fuck then I really need to lose weight.

Well he also has the talent and charisma thing, but even if I had no idea who he was he'd still be pretty damn sexy.

What cracks me up is that Vietnam draft dodgers are 3 for 3 in presidential general elections (Clinton, Trump, Bush Jr) while Vietnam vets are 0 for 3 (Kerry, Gore, McCain).

interesting

very interesting

America doesn't care about veterans

I don't think hipsters like pabst ironically. They definitely like it, but just drink it because it's cheap. I mean there's a bunch of different cheap beer to choose from, so they obviously must like it, if pabst is their go-to bottom shelf beer.

there's literally only one album better and thats Highway 61 Revisited.

T R I G G E R E D

underrated post

it's almost like the rural working class is stupid something

10/10

And that attitude, children, is why the Demo-crats are kill. :^)

one of the best posts I've ever seen on Sup Forums

a little faith restored in the kids

To be honest, OP is probably annoyed about that one troll who's been spamming Springsteen threads lately.

Kind of like Muhammed Ali?

When workforce participation and home ownership are at their lowest levels since the 1970s, when you have people forced at gunpoint to pay a hefty tax for not having health care, when you have Mudslimes rampaging out of control, and you have to hear some douchebag who lives in Beverley Hills tell you about how the most important issues on the planet are global warming and eating gay wedding cake, and you're all just stupid racist hillbillies who aren't as smart as Barbara Streisand or Meryl Streep, you see why people voted as they did.

The government has never cared about Vietnam vets anyway and is waiting for them to all die off.

Change that to the american people as well.

Springsteen is like...ok, fine, he served a purpose at one point in time, but that time has passed and he hasn't been any good since Tunnel of Love. Also he's colossally overrated because he's a critical darling (eg. Christgau gave an A to 7 of his first 8 albums).

A president whose own party has lost and lost and lost seats every election since 2010 and is now at its weakest level since the 1920s clearly did something very wrong.

>MUH MUDSLIMES
Wow, it's almost like 40+ years of brutal and pointless military intervention and economic destabilization throughout the Muslim world is now coming back to bite the west in the ass.

>pointless

Yes, and factor in the vast amount of material and technical aid Hanoi was receiving from the Soviet Union and China.

>it thinks Mudslime butthurt started with the creation of Israel in 1948
Wait...haven't Mudslimes been at war with the Western world for 1400 years?

You're right. Self serving and morally pointless would be more accurate. Also labor force participation has been on the decline since the beginning of the Bush years. The trend actually stabilized during the Obama administration.

Mudslime detected.

I think Bill Clinton was the only person in the Democrat camp who seemed to sense what they were doing wrong, but of course they weren't gonna listen.

Hasn't everyone been at war with everyone else for the past 1400 years? What about WW2 (the most recent major war and the deadliest war in human history), where 80 million Whites/Asians were killed while Muslims peacefully sat on the sidelines?

Muslim countries all gleefully put on the swastika armband back then. Ever heard of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem?

That doesn't change the fact that their role in the conflict was minimal, at most. Look, I'm not saying that Muslims are perfect, but acting like they have been significantly more violent than other major cultural or religous groups during the past millenium or so is outright false.

>but acting like they have been significantly more violent than other major cultural or religious groups

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016

this thread is fucking embarrassing kill yourself op

Essentially every conflict going on in the world now is caused by Mudslimes who cannot get along with their neighbors.

That has nothing do with what was trying to imply, which was that Muslims have been causing an abnormal amount of violence/warfare since 1400. For a number of reasons, the middle east is the most volatile region on earth right now. It wasn't 100 years ago though, and it probably won't be 100 years from now. Trying to frame current geopolitical conflicts as some type of extension of the crusades or some shit is absolute madness or Jewish propaganda.

Just give it another 20-30 years or so, and the baton will be passed to another continent/region like it always has been throughout history.

All of which was completely out of the hands of your average rural, suburban and urban voter so that's really besides the point the user was making in the first place.

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedanism law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property–either as a child, a wife, or a concubine — must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die: but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science—the science against which it had vainly struggled—the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

>this anus-hurt Muhammed

Figures. Corner them and they always fall back on whataboutism.

>butbutbut ISIS is ok and justifiable because Christians burned a witch once 500 years ago

Elected officials (which the voters picked) are responsible for all of this in the first place. You can blame the people who voted for Reagan/Carter back in the 70s/80s for most of the bullshit which is going on the middle east now.

Nobody's denying that.

>Jimmy Al-Qarter, the stealth Stormfag and lover of all things Islamic, who undermined the Shah so radical Pisslam could take over Iran and thence infect the entire Middle East

Because it's not like these officials can make campaign promises that they inevitably brake or they withhold information from the public.

SURE IS A GREAT DISCUSSION OF MUSIC IN HERE

No one is justifying ISIS. The only points which are being made are that

A. The west is largely responsible for much of the volatility in the Middle East (This was actually a major talking point for Trump. Remember all of that "Hillary is a founder of ISIS" talk? He was right.)
B. Historically, the idea that Muslims have been significantly more violent that any other major group is false. This is important because it runs contrary to this notion that "THE MIDDLE EAST IS VIOLENT BECUZ THEYR MUSLIMS AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN" which is often the logic which intellectually lazy/ignorant people fall back on when they don't feel like analyzing the current conflicts in the middle east with any type of deep thought.

Well fuck then. That's on all of us for not holding our politicians accountable on either side of the spectrum.

but nebraska is good tho

he's obviously not mentioning trump as there's no talk of piss guzzling

I know, I know. If only those goshdarn old Jews would just pack their bags and leave the Middle East, everything would be sunshine and lollipops.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Huh?

He plays cool Telecasters and has a nice ass.

Why this thread again nigga

Bruce Springsteen actually cares about his fans.
There was one concert recently where a father and son held up a banner that asked Mr Springsteen (The Boss to you plebs) if he would sign a letter excusing the boy for being late to school because he attended the show. Not only did the father and son get invited back stage after the show and not only did Bruce sign the letter he even posed for pictures to prove that this was on the up and up.

I have nothing but respect for musicians who go out of their way for their fans in such a manner of fashion.

FUCK THE HATERS!

(And the Born to Run album is GOAT so once again FUCK YOU!)

>He's a fucking draft-dodging, tax evading, SJW, Billionaire-Democrat-while-pretending-to-be-and-pandering-to-the-rural-working-class, poser.

You just described Trump.

wew

because Republicans actually love the working class and truly want to help them

how dare a dude favor expanding social safety nets and raising basic income while pretending to care about poor people