Running to the store for a pack. Want to try something new, what does b suggest?

Running to the store for a pack. Want to try something new, what does b suggest?
Pic related, thinking about trying these.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you dip, I reccomend Copenhagen Wintergreen... I only smoke once in a while

27 is the way to go. I haven't found a cig that smokes better than it. Just stumbled upon some 83's a couple of days ago, aren't bad either

how about running to the store and getting some self control

When I did smoke the shorts were better but yeah my favorite smoke besides weed right durr

I know I sound like a broken record, but stop fucking smoking. I quit that shit early on.
(I know I'm going against my own advice, but if you're going to be an obstinate faggot, just get some Turkish Royals by Camel if you want to satisfy for deathwish for badly)

Might as well get some bleach while you're at it.

black menthol, midnight, edge, regular blacks, anything Marlboro really.

Turkish Royals or Turkish Golds... Thank me later

my nigga royals for life

Nice, gonna go with the 27s.
Honestly only smoke once or twice a week, just happen to be bored and out of cigarettes.

27s are a nice smoke. fuck 100s tho.

also this. Cope mint is also okay, grizzly if they dont have cope.

also, L&M is cheaper, same company, same tobacco

Maybe if you weren't off by one fam

Kamel Reds

Try smoking cocks. I think you'd like them.

Lucky strikes

Get a bag of American club and tops rolling papers

Black American Spirits are pretty good. I also enjoy Winstons. Those are my go-tos.

>NAS

My man. Blacks are without a doubt the smoothest smoking cigs I've ever had the privilege of smoking

OP if you're going to kill yourself, at least make it worth it with some spirits

>inb4 hipster
Just because I like a lesser known but higher quality product doesn't mean I like Bernie Sanders and complain about big rich corporations through my apple products

parliaments, endorsed by charlie sheen in the 80s and has room for a bump of coke in the recessed filter.

>2016
>smoking something that doesn't get you high

fucking kek

I smoke parliment 100s because I haven't had anything better. the "bali" cloves are a fun treat sometimes, but I'd die if I tried to smoke them exclusively

83s are just regular Marlboro that are 1mm longer, which was the original length.

and wasting a shitload of money to do it

How much are you morons paying for a pack these days?

$2.75/pack for L&M here.

i smoke swisher sweets, the cigars, they're cheap, and deadly.

Diamonds or regulars. No fucking flavors. But if you swallow some smoke you'll taste chemical spray or something. So you know, watch out.

Not gonna lie,Marlboros are a bit how you going, try the Winnie Blues mate

Smoke whatever this guy finds in his ration packs.
youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA

camel crush man. Sometimes you're feeling a menthol, sometimes you're not. Quality cig both ways

6.25/pack

Turkish gold is by far the best cigarettes available

Wintergreen longcut everyday

Former/occasional smoker here.

You can't go wrong with Marlboro 27's. Awesome flavor and draw. Reds are great too.

God tier cigarettes: Marlboro, American Spirit, and Dunhill.

Middle tier: L&M, Winston, and Camel

Shit tier: Pall Mall, Kamel Reds, and Pyramid

Try southern cut. It's pretty good, not as strong as reds which is what I usually smoke but they're now bad

and getting cancer in the process

what's your opinion onGeorge Karelias's rolling tabacco ?

Get the shorts. 100s have filler tobacco and usually taste like ass compared to their short counterparts. Otherwise a solid standard marlboro.

your either former or occasional, not both faggot.

Don't smoke nothing else. Ports the way to go

ok nigger

I'm white & from South Carolina
>goddamn nigger

or Dunhill or Kent

>menthol
Reds are better

Both people I knew that smoked are dead from cancer. I hope you enjoy your smokes!

i only smoke ironically. which means 1-2 cigarettes per day. thats about 7-8 a week. i think im good

when you go outside today there is a chance you will get hit by a car, when they raid your home there is a chance someone shoots because reasons and you will get hit by a bullet, whatever you do or wherever you go there is a chance... and not all people get cancer from cigs, I know alot of old people who smoke their whole life and nothing... everything is relative in life...

Fags on Sup Forums are so weird.
Tell people to off themselves daily but get butt mad about cancer when some people try and enjoy a simple pleasure. What the fuck do you care if I die?

i care, vsauce says we are all cousins and shit

Virginia slims

Prince is the best cigs.

Newport reds are best smokes

how could i get cigs underage