When will the kanye west is good meme end

when will the kanye west is good meme end
LOOK AT HOW MANY PPL HE NEEDED TO MAKE THESE SONGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8mKpfFU1_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully soon. His lyrics are wack, his voice is annoying, and his need to shove random shit, like erratic screeching completely turn me off of his music.

His production is top notch though.

>"his" production

>was top notch
TLOP isn't that impressive production-wise and DG and clipping had already covered what he did on Yeezus

People who compare Yeezus to Death Grips think the whole album is Black Skinhead.

Have you ever seen how long the credits are for a movie? Doesn't mean your favorite director isn't good. He's rich and respected so he has access to the best collaborators in the industry. But if anyone could do it, everyone would. If it were as simple as getting a bunch of talented nobodies to make your album for you, Madonna would have written a big check and slapped her name on the last Taylor Swift album.

>Implying the amount of people affects the quality of the music

>Goldstein

>What a shit chef. Look at how many ingredients they used in their delicious dish.

The production on Yeezus is so much more different than DG or clipping its insane.
Does every abrasive song sound the same to you?

This. Kanye's basically the director, he's the guy with the vision that makes things happen. He gets the final say on what goes on the album and what doesn't. I don't care how many people it takes to write the music if the final product is good, and the product happens to go out under his name.

TLOP is for sure garbage though.

The cowriter credits also usually credit whoever was sampled, too, so the actual number of writers is probably smaller, unless somehow the managed to get Jimmy fucking Webb of all people to directly contribute to Famous.

The real list of writers is obviously smaller, but still huge.

Lemonade also has a lot of samples, but the list is 2 times smaller.

And the songs are good. What's your point?

If he has access to the best collaborators in the industry, why doesn't he ever use them?

when will the kanye west is good meme end
HE TOOK A PICTURE W DRUMPF

/thread

some of these tracks ans the obvious lineraslity of it. Not to mention how deprived and simple the lyrics are make me question if he's kust putting the people that worked on instrumentation on that song.

Wow a dude brought together a bunch of people to make some songs

This makes very little sense as a comparison. A director is the one giving actual instructions to everyone.

Kanye meanwhile is just saying yes/no to stuff.

Kanye's closer to say...you know how former NY mayor Giuliani gets all this credit for lowering the city's crime rates? The plan/idea created that led to that happening was created by a police guy and a political scientist. Giuliani only said "yeah go ahead guys." That's all Kanye does these days.

This is very much apparent in MBDTF and everything after it where there's a huge number of people per track. Shit if you look closely, Yeezus had goddamn Daft Punk, Arca, and some techno guy on it among others like Travis Scott; maybe THAT is why it sounds the way it does rather than Kanye's own physical "reinventing" of himself.

BUT, maybe also at the same time, I do think that maybe Kanye still does have a big part. Maybe he just hits these guys up for help or w/e. Maybe he tells Daft Punk about his idea for an acid house inspired track, but he's never touched that area of music before and asks for some help or something.

How long will it take for butt mad Kanye haters to end their memes?
Trying to seem above it all doesn't work my dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8mKpfFU1_M

The ability of plebs to formulate these narratives on how these albums got made is always funny.
The simple fact is that without Kanye there are no Kanye Albums.

Well shit, I just wanted to have fun trying to guess out what his process is; how it might possibly go. I laid out three different scenarios in my post ranging from Kanye being least significant to most significant. Why are you patricians so boring?

lmao you think yeezus is abrasive.