What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsG2opIxQFg
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtube.com/watch?v=Yjxu2EY6Td4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He hates niggers

I wonder if we'll ever see SJWs redirect their hatred from whites to Asians. probably not, but it'd be neat.

He's just tired of all those black people. He has a job to do there which would make their lives better, but they don't care and even sabotage him. He knows they're a low intelligent race and he'll never be able to teach them anything.

He wants some fucking gravel so he can improve the state of the country and they fucking steal everything. Imagine showing up for work and having people shit all over your desk every half hour just because it's in their nature. You ask them to stop because you're trying to be productive and trying to make sure the company stays profitable, so everyone can keep their jobs, but they keep shitting on your desk anyway. You just get tired of it all because you know they're too dumb to understand and you start to wonder if it's worth all the trouble.

That's what he feels like.

>not posting the webm

fuck you OP, what are you? a lazy nigger?

>ywn move to apefrica to lord over literal subhumans who take months to compete a task that should be finished in a couple of weeks
Is there even a point to life?

So the "workers" live in those tents at the site?

Would they be homeless without their jobs?

>Not posting the extended edition that shows Eddie brutally killing him in his sleep five minutes after that conversation
Top pleb

>ywn have a lunch break in Africa together with Lao Yang and his chink bros shittalking your subordinate nig workers

didn't you see them chimpout about the chink ad?

youtube.com/watch?v=lsG2opIxQFg

asians sadly have proven to be master manipulators of delusional western identity politics. they will probably be above reproach like jews

Link to this shit? Or at least the name.

White sjws are a dying breed with no strength

Lurk more. Do people even say that any more?

Empire of Dust.

Empire of Dust

Empire of Dust.

Empire of dust

Oh fuck off. The chinks don't give a fuck about these dumb niggers, they'd happily work them into the ground. Surprisingly enough negros who've spent most of their lineage eating mud and breeding are a fucking awful workforce.

Serves them right. America would have already milked that shithole dry if we didn't have liberals crying so it could be left for China to get even more power.

Kingdom of Sand.

I get the feeling America has her fingers in Africa.

It's just that China needs living space,

eddie was right though. Lao yang just complained all the time.

This guy should be Sup Forums's mascot

I agree with this, but Asians are also very bad at hiding how incredibly racist they really are their core. Even SJWs would have to acknowledge their racism at some stage.

based

I felt sorry for him. There to do a job, but all the Africans are too stupid or lazy to work, and the few that were smart enough to get their own business off the ground are paranoid and cagey as fuck so deals never get done. Also the translator you are paying conspires against you right in front of your face. And just imagine the amount of stuff that must have been stolen. Tools, equipment, fuel etc.

Chinese (specifically Chinese) are hardly better than niggers though.

SJWs are too one-track minded.

Any perceived racism on the behalf of non-white people will inevitably be blamed on white people, eg. 'they got it from us', 'they just want to be like us', like it's not incredibly racist to say that.

Complaining is understandable when you have to work with lazy chimps like those. And they were also stealing from him.

There a million times better. China is a serious power. Chinks get great grades. Niggers fail at everything

Two guys one gravel truck

All he wanted was some gravels.
It took a full documentary before he gets his gravels.

>Chinks get great grades.
Cheating is rampant in Chinese educational institutions. They're cunning as fuck, that much I'll give them.

What the fuck are you even talking about? I bet the Chinese is the most hardworking people on the planet, they're also smarter than your average whitey. Just shut up

Lao & Eddy's big african adventure

t. ching wong

Cheating takes willpower.

no wonder, he tries to make them work.

>This guy should be Sup Forums's mascot
He allready is, and have been for quite some time

t. Jamal Jackson

End your life nigger

You're thinking of the Japanese. Chinese are the complete opposite.

>China is slowly colonizing Africa
>African chimps all migrating to Europe for free welfare
>The red dragon awakens

>they're also smarter than your average whitey
yeah I remember how all the scientific and technological progress is coming from china. oh wait they're still just copying everything.

Does Lao have a lazy nigger detector or something?
The way he just pops out that door when the nigger is just standing there doing nothing always gets me, high comedy

I don't get it, who are they supposed to be?

It happens sometimes, and other times we're oppressed.

We're Schrodinger's Whites.

>>>/twg/

that wouldn't be the truth though, germanic and gallic slaves often worked their way up the hierarchy and later governed the north. Africans don't work.

Thing is, you can call an asian "racist" and will not give a shit. Hell he would not even understand why he should give a shit.
When you read stories from chinese or japanese tourists coming in western countries, they just don't understand why we treat brown peoples as our equals

Romans and Gauls I think

Nigger monkeys are lazy fucks. End of story.

>China terraforms Africa
>Islam is banned
>the native population mysteriously disappear
>they build Theme Park: The Continent

White flight to New China soon, friend.

roman and the blonde one with the blue eyes is germanic.

The ones that are smart enough to get out of there and come to Western countries can end up being very innovative. Western universities do have a lot of creative Asians

There is just something fundamentally wrong with their institutions. Or maybe the best societies just need to be run by whites

They're miles ahead of niggers, they have a lot of bad sides but atleast they're willing to put out the work

Eddy never conspired against him. What are you on about?

Germanics and Celts did a good job assimilating and preserving roman heritage, though.
The "medieval dark ages" is mostly a meme

>Western universities do have a lot of creative Asians
nope, they are not creative at all for the most part. machines yes, but not creative. That's why your science nobel prize winners are still japanese, european or white american.

The incompetence and laziness of his employees were incredible. And on top of that, they were stealing from him. I can't think of anything he said that wasn't justified.

You mean Jews.

why would they steal tools though, it's not like they want to use them.

chinks and gooks are sub-human,most of them
t.gook/chink

Dynasty of Debris

to sell it.

instead of white american possibly.

Caesar and Vercingatorix.

>comes to african country that was formerly administered by france
>fucking france
>wonder why everyone is a lazy shit

To my utter surprise, it seems to be about the subtle but ever present contempt Greeks and Italians feel for the so-called aryans, aka barbarians.

It takes guts to bring it up since Northern/central Europe is basically the best place in the world to live bar none, and the Mediterranean has literally been going down the shitter for 1000 years.

you have them confused with japanese/koreans.

Really sad part is that on pay day they just blow all their money on booze.

I (Asian) once had a white guy tell me in full seriousness that racism was invented by whites.
Japan gets a huge number of patents each year, so that's kind of a strong counterexample to your "Asians aren't creative" argument. I would agree if you said that China isn't a great environment for innovation though.

that's why I'm asking, there's a difference between them simply pointing out an example of racism and them talking about stuff like "systematic Chinese oppression of minorities". I'm wondering if they'll blame Asians on a larger scale rather than just isolated incidents.

Butt hurt whites itt.

USA wont even have a white majority by 2050.

How does it feel?

>Asians aren't creative for the most part
>that's why your science nobel prize winners are still japanese
Unless you meant something else by Asian I'm not sure what you're hoping to achieve by contradicting yourself.

come back when you don't let your children shit in the streets

I thought we were talking about chinks. Japan is still the exception.

>USA wont even have a white majority by 2050.
>How does it feel?
Diverse

Looks like just how everyone in the 80s thought Japan would dominate the world.

>Butt hurt whites itt.

How does the gutter oil taste?
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

At least poo in loos don't fucking eat off the street....

I thought you might have meant that.

I'd agree with that, Japan's innovation culture is one of the best in the world.

At least China's children will still be Chinese.
Western's children wont be white.

just like a soulless Chinaman to only care about money

And just how like Rome never noticed its golden age had ended long ago

White cucks have too much soul.

That's why they invite niggers into their house to fuck their wife.

>DRC administrated by france
nice bait

well, I agree about that. there's balance. Japan has a decent balance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yjxu2EY6Td4

jokes on you I don`t have a wife so that doesn't apply to me

>soulless

That's exactly what the world needs right now, though. The West cares too much about people's feelings while China is in the progress of completely banning Islam.

Go back to your racecar bed

White people are choking on their so-called compassion.

For a moment I thougtht that was Seneca and a Argentinian

>2016
>Still White

We developed compassion before we realized there were millions of people in this world that don't deserve compassion.

It already happens.

Their "Everything has to fit my progressivist ideals" dogma now trumps the "Every non-white culture needs to have its norms respected and never criticized" dogma when it comes to Asians.

It's now ok to generalize Asian countries as "regressive" and "backwards", so long as it refers to things people find fun like big titties being in anime and videogames.
Their full-retard attitudes to drone-like conformity are A-OK though and should never be criticized.

However, they usually compromise by saying a lot of their "regressive" traits are whitey's fault. I even saw someone blame the apparent "sexism" present in Japanese cartoons and videogames on the "social trauma" resulting from America nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

>I wish I could beat them. Or pay the cops to do it.