Fuck up this bitch

fuck up this bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NYPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least give a story, satan.

nypa

no

Fagget didnt have to even comment your opinion, who cares.(not OP)

since we are doing 631 trying calling here (631) 666-6650 during the day time ask for fahad and place an order for one dozen falafels

All these kids saying nypa nowadays. As if a personal army is a bad thing to be or some shit? Like Sup Forums could do a hell of a lot of good towards cleaning up cancer anyways. We've done it before.

I'm sick of underage cancer ruining this site. (Not OP)

Your personal cancer does not apply to the rest of us faggot.
nypa, go be a bitch somewhere else.

>Opinion noted

My personal cancer can be the same cancer thousands here share and thus why people do these so often. If what we see as cancer that needs to be cleansed is something you say you don't give a shit about then guess what? move on. If you really didn't care you wouldn't take the time to comment dumbass

Try 6316666666

Thats what im saying m8

>mail box not set up
OP IS A GLORIOUS FAGGOT

nypa

lives in babylon

Kek

>suffolk county area code
>ORLY!?
>my only interest in this bread.

>My personal cancer can be the same cancer thousands here share and thus why people do these so often
There is no way to know however, since the glorious faggot known as OP, devoured of cocks, didn't post any back story.
Still nypa.

Here you go Sup Forums

Email: [email protected]

SC:ilikecowies

Twitter: Hannahannah421

Name: Hannah ford

Reason for trolling: no reason, she has big tits.

Why tho?

Wow there's a fuckton of Suffolk residents in this thread I'm digging it

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NYPA

Note the date of the submission you nigger. NYPA is one of the principles of Sup Forums. GTFO

>no reason
Next...

I'm assuming OP's fat, smelly, neckbearded ass got rejected by this bitch and is now angry about it.
Either way, you are a beta male and still nypa.

I know the principles. However, if you've been here as long as I have, you'd know everyone hasn't always ran around to every thread spam posting nypa until recently. People generally ignored it or supported clearing out some of the cancer anons talked about before. It's started some amazing things actually.

I'm just saying in general sick of seeing these kids acting like being a personal army is always a bad thing and not just ignoring this. Idek what op is trying to do.

lives in Babylon,
Boos world personal training you fucking faggot?
or 301 manahattan ave?

have you even let the grass grow on this one yet?

OP just trolling

get the phone # and you will be doing good

Really? because I've been coming here since 2006, and every single time I see a request for a personal reason, it got nothing but nypa posts.

We must not be clicking on the same posts. Unlike these kids when I see someone who wants an army for a reason i think is fucking retarded I just move on unless it's a good one people are supporting. I don't care enough to waste my time with a nypa and captcha.

Yooooo where you from

What does the new york power authority have to do with this?

Because clearly this is a "good one", right?
>I don't care enough to waste my time with a nypa and captcha.
It was my understanding that people came to this cite precisely to waste time.

OP you have to offer something, Is there good lulz for The horde ? By The way that NYPA shit Is just and excuse given by newfags, The truth Is that b has change most of the oldfags already left in "The migration" so most people dont know how to raid

you really want to fuck with someone in the 631 are code?
>who wants the person responsible for Sup Forums losing its anonmy?