/got/ general

20 minutes into wedding and chill and he gives you this look edition

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/tv/game-of-thrones/39270/game-of-thrones-season-5-what-we-learned-from-the-blu-rays
angrygotfan.com/2016/05/29/the-winds-of-winter-the-damphair-part-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first

Is she alive?

Preston

Of the 7-8 chapters GRRM has released from TWoW so far, which chapters do you think are the best?

I'm split between Mercy and The Forsaken.

Both chapters had me shaking.

Such a shame that all 7-8 of those chapters were chapters cut from ADwD. TWoW will never be released.

>Ramsay in his underwear, with 20 good men
>Euron in Valyrian steel armour, with 1000 ships

Who would win?

Dont ash me, I dunno.

No. She was sacrificed to the Lord of Light.

Reminder that Cogman did Dorne/11

denofgeek.com/tv/game-of-thrones/39270/game-of-thrones-season-5-what-we-learned-from-the-blu-rays

>As no major characters were located there, originally, there were no plans to go to Dorne in season five, until Bryan Cogman came up with the idea of sending two established characters there and pairing Jaime up with Bronn.

Dorne is literally Cogman's own fanfiction that he talked D&D into using.

rightful queen

What is dead may never fry

Any choice is correct so long as it isn't Arianne.

first for squirrelfu

Those two are by far the best ones.

Theon will get a volcano cock and wil; clash with Euron in a battle of swords. Theon will then reclaim the iron islands. Screencap this

I liked the Theon chapter myself

>releasing chapter

release the book pls

I LOVE Sam's new plot line...

Showing it's OK to take another man's child... the unfolding story of Sam's RACIST privileged white CIS family... it really makes you think.

It's going to educate the dummy masses on their PRIVILEGE and INTOLERANCE... and what it REALLY mean to be a man. You DON'T have to be some masculine narrow-minded CHAD.

So progressive.

Thank god it's 2016.

Basically 1/10th of TWoW has already been released with these "preview" chapter.

10% of TWoW has already been written.

The 10% written were chapters cut from ADwD... 6 years ago

Checked

Lame spam

I remember how hyped everyone was after learning about Dorne in S5

he just doesn't give a shit anymore. He wants to enjoy his life.

So why is the Kingsarmor so much worse than in earlier seasons?

Is it just me or has the dialogue become really simplistic and lazy the last couple episodes?

Why are Dany and here horde riding through a rocky desert? Why was Vaes Dothrak in the mountains?

Where did all the fucking grass go? And how are all those horses not dead?

how many different kings has margaery gone for? 3? 4?

>Martins self insert is a fat cuck

I know, right? It's so problematic.

Renly, Joffrey and Tommen

Who would win?

Daenerys + 3 dragons or Ramsey + 20 good men?

>The Forsaken

Goddamn was that a great chapter. So glad he read it.

What was /got/ like in season 1?
I started coming here around the Red wedding.

What were the memes like? Or were there no memes, just actual discussion?

Margaery "Thrice Wedded, Never Bedded" Tyrell

Why did the last thread get 404?

Reminder that resurrection+time travel are game breakers that render most conflicts pointless.

Is she the reason Jon was resurrected?

Shes on her way to Meereen

Grass died

>euron goes from the nicest person you will ever meet that gives gifts and love to a twisted fucking psychopath

Tommen's on his way in

I want off this ride. It's getting to be too real.

3/4 of the budget is going into CGI for the dragons.

She was sacrificed so Stannis could have a chance to win the upcoming battle after all their supplies were burnt by Ramsey. Doesn't have anything to do with Jon.

how did she just summon drogon
why didnt she do that before when she actually needed a dragon

Dragons = 1000 good men, or 1 Aragon

>wife

Oh, did I mention?

Ramsay doesn't have his shirt on.

Like Yugioh, it takes a certain amount of sacrafice to summon a stronger creature.

She led like a fifth of the khalassar to the slauguter so she could summon drogon.

She's almost cute.
Why couldn't her folks have her wear braces when she was young? Fucking anglo subhuman white trash parents.

She was bedded though with Sansa

She's a Mary Sue, don't think about it logically... you'll only find inconsistencies.

She's there for a demographic. All young white liberal women see in her everything they wish they could be…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has pet dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman strives to be.

Shirtless Ramsay wins, base lvl Ramsay wins but loses at least 1 good men

So who's going to be the one to kill Ramsay?

The obvious justice would be Theon/Sansa. I'm thinking it would be really brutal and justified to see Tormund bite/slash his neck open similar to Asha's death.

The wildlings have done fuck all this season.

>tfw Yara is just using Theon to become queen of the iron islands
>all Theon wants is to be with family again

The first thing she said to him upon his return was ''You better not be back to make a claim for the throne''

But Mel said Jon was the Prince that was promised, and her sacrifices to the Lord of light are for the true prince. Didn't that mean her death was a sacrifice for Jon?

Brienne kills him. It is known.

Knowing D&D, it'll be either a one-on-one duel between him and Jon, or Sansa will appear out of fucking nowhere in the middle of the battle and kill him

>Have courage, girl! All this will be over soon, and we will feast together in Drowned God's watery halls.
>He licked his lips, and tasted salt.

Aeron was the realest nigga.

Would a cat give its life protecting you from a horde of fucking zombies?

Fuck no, it wouldn't.

That's why dogs truly are mans best friend.

Hillary of the Iron Islands.

>Grand Maester Pycelle is still alive

I was in the thread on Sup Forums where this was created. In the original, the sign just says toddlers against Trump like the others.

She practically raped Tommen in his bedroom one night. Don't you remember?

That image is shoped you mouth breathing moron

damn good thing she's a villain

The best House is dead....

Robert's bastards aren't going to come out of left field and bring them to glory will they?

N O N C A N O N

pasta has gotten stale

ramsay will challenge jon to a one on one duel

Why do SJW never get up in arms about males being raped?

She raped Tommen, Osha attempted to rape Ramsay

I havent heard a thing about either of those.

(farts)

Didn't know that.
So she's still pure I take it?

Varys will reveal Gendry as his "Young Griff" ace in the hole at the end of the season

Poor guy, he suffered way too much for no good reason or point

>Roberts bastards

D E D
E
D

She's probably having loads of sex outside of marriage. She's on medieval birth control, apparently

Varys sure is a disappointing character in the show. I mean, in the books at least he has the young king endgame. In the show he has nothing. He's the character you expect to do the coolest shit but actually doesn't do anything.

They blew their budget making Hardhome.

Shit was SO cash.

The Damphair chapter is GOAT and highly recommended.

Theres at least one still alive.

There is some genuine frustration behind this post

With hoom? She's surrounded by women and faggots all the time.

angrygotfan.com/2016/05/29/the-winds-of-winter-the-damphair-part-1/

Why is Arianne the worst character GRRM wrote?

men can't be raped

[Citation Needed]

that could be alright but wasnt young griff educated all his life to be a warrior/ruler.. gendrys kind of lacking there

>lord commander mormont told jon that even though jorah the fuck dishonored his house and fled across the narrow sea he had the sensibilities to leave behind the sword
>sam "holy fuck the only thing worse than this is dany" tarly fucking steals the sword before waddling off to oldtown
pottery

Margaery lives in a city of like half a million men who would give an arm for the chance of giving her a good dicking

>no memes

Oh you sweet summer child.

It will be Ghost. After Ramsay escapes Winterfell as it is about to fall, he stops to catch his breath. He still has his loyal dogs with him.

Dogs growl. Then changes into whimpering. They run away. Before Ramsay can figure out what is happening, he sees Ghost staring at him. In the last second of his life, his lips twist into a smile. Then Ghost pounces and shreds him.

TULLY

FUCKIN

SHITS

This guy is my new favourite character

will the jon snow scenes in the next episodes be rad? from the leaks.

Already looks like a cuck and then this. He must pay

Was it time travel?

Or was it him warging into Holdor and going back into his memories while also telling him to hold the door, making him a retard from that point onward?

Also, Arthur Dayne was cash as fuck.

>someone sticks a dildo up your ass without your permission

enjoy!

It's not, but you seem awfully "triggered"... you ok? What upset you so much exactly? Having a light shone on something?