All the shota threads are gay. All the loli threads are with men. This is bad

All the shota threads are gay. All the loli threads are with men. This is bad.

ITT we post straight shotacon. No pegging, and avoid anal/vaginal when the recipient is an adult woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=8686
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=kasuga39&pid=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, I would also like to see this.

>a early teen boy fucking an early teen girl
this is far, far too normal for japan. thats why there isnt any

This turns me on....

Me too. That's why I have some of it.

These two make me miss my childhood innocence: ,

Same

better than tinder! plenty of horny girlss of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

Fuck off

Show us your cock

Bump

I'm good thanks.

artist? pixiv?

bump for interest

Hey Sup Forums its me again and I got myself into real shit this Time. I would always come to Sup Forums to check out the loli threads and that was fine. But yesterday I took it to far. My neighbor has a 3 month old and these asholes always leave their door unlocked. Well long story short I broke into the place and went directly over to the crib where I saw the baby sleeping like an angel. I pick it up and placed the baby's anus securely around my cock as I began to work my way up to maximum thrust. just then I noticed their youngest son was watching me.. I got so scared, so I slipped the baby of my penis and went out thru the window the same way I came in. But before I left I told his brother if he told anyone that I would be back, then I should him my blood covered cock to let him know I was serious. When I got back to my house I seen my neighbor's house light up like it was the fucking circus. I could see my neighbor running back and forth between the baby's room and his youngest son room. I just stood there on my front lawn watching as my neighbor's tried to figure out what was going on as they called the police. All I could hear was the screaming of his wife as see cut on the light's to reveal the bloody mess I left behind. Just then my neighbor saw me, I'm now watering my grass to make myself look less suspicious. He asked if I'd seen anyone near his house. I look him dead in the eye's and say "I didn't see anyone". But I'm really scared because his son knows who I AM and I left a lot of semen behind..... I am a registered sex offender and I'm scared they will check for DNA.... what do I do?

Rape babies rape babies rape babies rape babies rape babies rape babies rape babies rape babies rape babies rape babies rape babies rape babies rape babies rape babies rape babies NOW right now right now

Kasuga93 IIRC

holy shit this is the same guy who made the mascot for wikipedia... Wikipedia-tan if I remember correctly.

Is there a large zip of this?

Link?

Not AFAIK. Just Google the guy. A bunch of work shows up.

nothing shows up when you google kasuga93

literally type kasuga pixiv and this shows up

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=8686

Fucking nigger. Just post more.

mad you dont have a pixiv account?

make one you lazy cracker

Is the slur cracker still popular?

I mean, i hear nigger all the damn time, but i RARELY ever hear somebody called a cracker.

Oh man that's a tough one. Ok try this, put your car in the garage and close the garage door. Turn the car on and sit in the front seat until the fumes choke the oxygen out of your body. If that doesn't work I don't know what to tell you man. Good luck!

Not entirely sure what's going on in this one...

It's not like any of them make any sense, really.

Well, they're all about testing. I am not sure what test they would be conducting with something attached to the genitals. But needing to connect them all up like that is purely pointless, no test would work like that.

cool story bro

>fliphones

Electrical stimulation on the base of the spine is known to cause near-instantaneous orgasm. They even implant remote electrodes there for people with the inabilitily to orgasm. Altought im almost sure its more complicated than just passing any current, even less in that kind of circuit they have there. Im not even sure you can conduct electricity through the body like that without nearing dangerous levels of current, let alone without pain.

Kasuga93 results in absolutely nothing, pixiv or otherwise. And the linked pixiv does not contain any of this stuff. Really want an actual link here.

WHAT COMES NEXT OP???

op here
deez nuts

Dude switched the numbers. It's Kasuga39.

>Electrical stimulation on the base of the spine is known to cause near-instantaneous orgasm.

The fuck? Why? Are the nerves that go to the genitals from that point in the spine? Why the fuck would just shocking them cause an orgasm?

I know you don't know this, but this just strikes me like "HOW? WHY?" I mean, that sounds as weird as "electrical stimulation near the shoulder blades will cause instantaneous air guitaring".

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=kasuga39&pid=0

bunch

True...

Sorry about that, I'm kinda dyslexic.

The pixiv requires a free account with 18+ content enabled.

Ill risk a wild guess and say that thats where the nerves from the genitals pass through to the brain, and zapping them gives the brain a signal equivalent to all the nerve enting in the genital area being stimulated at the same time. Thought if you want/need a more accurate answer, a quick google search should be all that you need.

Yeah, i know(that i could find out through googling), but that one was a new one on me. Never fucking heard of it. And it just sounds so "i can't believe it's that simple".

I'm surprised i haven't heard of at least a couple of sex toys based on it.

Couldn't agree more.

Newfag here, didn't know that that option even existed. Given that it required you to put in a birthday I assumed it knew I was over 18.

Jesus christ, what the fuck is this guy smoking

Not a fucking clue. Anywho, I posted almost all the stuff I've saved of his that's related, so just a few more.

Incubus shota anyone?

Yup;he also drew the illustration of the lolicon article on wikipedia,kek.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon

And two semi-clothed variants.

That's it for me. Peace.

Probably because its still a (weak) electric shock, which isnt that pleasant, and I think cumming on command should get really stale after a couple times. Also, I wouldnt trust anyone but a certified medical professional or certified medical equipment to literality zap my spinal cord.

Thanks for the dump nigger, see ya around.

at the top of the fucking thread
STRAIGHT shota
NO pegging

I love the older female teacher ones.

Time to get gay

I don't think sticking oil paint in your ass is safe.

In that case, here's one more for ya. Not quite a teacher, but kinda cute.

Fo' sheezy my neezy.

bump

bemp

I love it when older women masculate young boys =)

>masculate
I don't think you know what that means

Oh yes I do sweetie.