What is your reason to live?

What is your reason to live?

Pussy money weed duhh

you define it

I love masterbating

My wife and baby. If it weren't for them I'd have checked out, or would be soon. But I won't leave them like that.

I don't know anymore. I'm just gonna ride it out and see how my life turns out in 5 years and decide from there.

I'm too much of a pussy to die without having accomplished anything and I don't care enough about life to accomplish anything.

To not die

I can relate, my family keeps me alive but doesn't give me a reason.

how original, so when she leaves you for tyrone will you murder suicide or just suicide

no reason, just to see where i end.

RIght now i don't know. All things feel really boring. I used to be happy but not anymore.

To get rich or die trying

cuz im gunna fuck that girl emma watson befor i check out

Music
I still believe in that I think

Shit like this

Music is the only reason I haven't killed myself

To die happy

Life is really interesting. I've never suffered in a way that would diminish my will to live for longer than a few hours--and I've lived through some pretty unusual shit.

Honestly, I'd take immortality if it ever became an option without a horrific catch. I've always hated the idea of giving up or killing myself.

I am alive and have an innate desire to stay that way

Drugs.

this guy
when she leaves for tyrone kil everyone
everyone

What do you do?

it's a good reason tho

Fear of nonexistence after death

athesits: 0
theist: 1

Who's trying to be original?

wow, good question... Op I almost want to have a beer with you

You probably wouldn't like me.

Trying to make my mom proud after all the things I put her through.

No matter how shitty life is, I still appreciate that I was given the chance to live. My life might never get any better, but I'll be glad I was here on my deathbed.

why? do you smell of something?

nah, i definitely would want to kill myself if i was quadriplegic

I have no idea. I just kinda keep going.

its not about juts live your life
you should do something the others will remember like shootinig a school or somtehing :)

I shower daily, put on deodorant, and brush my teeth twice a day and use scope in the mornings.

My attitude, though...now that definitely stinks.

>What is your reason to live?

To feel joy again.

to expose teh segments of society that tried to brainwashed me, label me and nearly fucked me over when I was younger

"autism" is bullshit

I broke out of the Matrix and defied what they said I was and how I would turn out

those who didn't make it or are stuck in the matrix are on here and r9k posting about depression at odd hours, being cucked, or straight up blue pilled, on meds, visiting "psychiatrists", living with sheltering naive parents, living the failed normie lifestyle (if they are lucky), stuck in SPED classes w teaching aids in Middle and High School, ostracized by their peers re enforcing the autism meme and their hopelessness of meeting friends/ girls, given a dumbed down education so they have no chance in the new job market

>pic from the ending of the movie "The Giver" , and yes I have read the book

My OC catgirls they are muses.

>I shower daily, put on deodorant, and brush my teeth twice
then you should shoot up a scholl
that's my advice

shut up, newfag

I am going to change the world as we know it.

hmmm... shouldn't you shoot up a fucking school or something?

good luck
make a difference

How so?

Political upheaval in my country.

Kevin. He's having an extremely hard time right now, with his life and helping a friend who tried to kill herself, and I just want to be there for him.

He's gotten to be really important to me over the last several months so his happiness has become a serious concern. I'm excited every time we chat.

He knows that he can rely on me, because I've told him; I just hope I can actually help him through this.

I know the writing isn't great, but I'm not the best writer. I just like telling my fondness of the guy.

Since I was young, i've felt like I was brought here for a reason. I have a purpose, but I don't know what it is yet. I will do something great in my life with the tools I was given.
I'm naturally athletic, my grades in anything i've done have been spot on, I'm good looking, I'm good with people. But it won't be easy. I have red skin, defined cheekbones and braids running down my back.

>shooting up a school?

White people do that, not us.

Worthless nigger!