Has user ever ordered drugs through the dark web? Did it work out? OP is considering ordering some...

Has user ever ordered drugs through the dark web? Did it work out? OP is considering ordering some. How autistic would he be to order straight to his home

Bump

FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

Dark Web is heavily monitored now by FBI, NSA, CIA or any other fucking branch of the government you can think of. There is a reason why the Sup Forums and user have fallen off the face of the planet.

This.
6/10

Well this is very unfortunate. I dont wanna pay 100 for a gram of yatch anymore

If ur in Europe its totally 100% safe, own long time experience

Then don't be a fucking druggy you stupid cuck.

Drugs calm the soul tho, yo

No, it slaps a bandaid on what is really wrong with you.

Fairly safe, if it's small amounts and you take appropriate security measures

what are the best methods for security?

Whats wrong with numbing your pains?

VPN and btc blender usually suffice

In Denmark we just do it through Facebook. I guess the government doesn't give a fuck

Lucky you, you nigger

Regular pancakes are already shaped like flying saucers

its for faggots who dont actually deal with their problems

OP uses drugs, it's more fun

it works, just don't order weed from overseas

Id be ordering yayo, found a guy with good reviews but im still iffy about it. Itd be in small quantities

Nice try, F.B.I.

Fuck Sup Forumsro, icky

Do it. It's definitely smart

I've bought blow. I probably shouldn't have, but I shipped it straight to my apartment. If I thought my living situation was permanent then I probably wouldn't have shipped it there. Quality was pretty incredible btw.

Ive ordered meth online, tried to become a dealer and got caught on my first client by an undercover cop, just got out of 10 years of prison for selling 10 grams of meth I got off the internet trust me Sup Forumsro shit is not cool, being a little guy in prison gets you raped.

lolol

This means i should do it.

I dont plan on ordering that much or selling, And im not a manlet

That's awful. In CA you would have to take a 6 month drug addiction class for that and nothing else.

Did it for 2 yesrs. Ordered str8 to my house. The reason behind this is because the majority of the time, at least in the US, your mail carrier is the same person. They know what's out of the ordinary when it comes to packages going to foreclosed/abandoned houses. They also know what sort of mail comes to which houses regularily. Before I began ordering, I was always getting personal packages (non amazon boxed) shipped. A lot of times they were through etsy, or eBay purchases, etc. My letter carrier would never bat an eye at a package from a random address/state/country with my name on it.

Order small.

Never sign for a package. If someone else besides your regular letter carrier delivers, or asks for you to sign (never sign, the good vendors will ship and not require a signature) DO NOT SIGN. Tell them you weren't expecting a package, ask what the return address is, deny ordering anything, tell them you've seen articles about random packages being sent to people full of stolen goods/illegal things, deny deny deny.

Keep in mind the sheer volume of packages going through a post office. They can't possibly xray/search every package that comes in. I live in a smaller town and I've even asked my post office personally how much mail they get on a given day, and it's in the 40-70,000 letters/packages a day.

Once you get said package, or any package for any reason, get into the habit of taking it, and putting it next to the door, or on your kitchen table or a desk for a few days. It makes it look like you always get packages and you aren't hyped up to get one. Also if for any reason you could possibly be being watched it makes you look more innocent.

All that being said, I ordered for 2 years on a very regular basis. Over 200 transactions, or that, I received roughly 90% with no problems, the other 10% went missing (maybe never even shipped), seized by customs, and only once I had a situation where some rando dressed as a post officer asked me to sign, ->

I've ordered and received lots and lots of drugs. Learn PGP, find a trusted marketplace and sellers with only good reputation and reviews and you'll be fine.As long as you aren't bringing in pounds it will be as discreet as any other package you've ever received. I've almost thrown out mail thinking it was junk only to realize there was extremely well hidden product inside.

This is the best advice in the thread

Thank both of you for legitimate intel. I think ill be going through with this tomorrow

From which I acted a little concerned, told him I wasn't expecting any packages from that address, and I did not want whatever it was. He tried to pressure me with "well you ARE user, right?" "Maybe a friend is sending you a gift" etc. From which I refused once more, told him I was sketched out by it and did not want it, and reminded him that just because it is addressed to me doesn't mean I have to accept it (in fact, told my regular postman that if he sees any sort of obvious advertisement (ex:those fucking politidal flyers all over the place) that I was not interested, now he doesn't even give me those). The "postal worker" left angrily and I laid low for a few months.

As for ordering procedures, read reviews of the seller. Expect to be scammed the firdt few times since your account is new. Find a few vendors and stick with them, be repeat/regular customers. You might get deals or extra goods as a thank you. Be cool, don't complain about getting scammed if it happens, that money is gone and don't fucking worry about getting it back, just don't order from that person again.

Don't fucking tell a soul you are doing this. Don't be an edgelord about it. Act normal.

A lot of the shit you get online is way more potent than street forms. Take it slow. Don't fucking die from this shit. It gives it more attention than it already has.

Finally, if you don't understand how this whole system works 100% don't try to fuck with ithe

Good luck. Have fun.

>implying the stories and information posted here are in fact just artistic works of fiction and falsehood
>implying you're a fool and would take any of this seriously

Thanks Sup Forumsro

Keep on keeping on bros. Anymore questions, I'm monitoring this thread to answer anymore.

>won't tell you vendors/sites/etc. How to order, Just questions on the process

Is asking about your preferred way to turn cash into bitcoin a question you will answer?

Most major bitcoin wallet services and brokers, if I need the quicker I use local bitcoin broker servies. I'd meet up with rando don't tread on me neckbeards locally through sites like local bitcoin at coffee shops, and pay them cash after they sent me btc. Typically would talk about how the US dollar is useless/typical conspiracy shit. Never brought up what I was using them for, if they asked, I'd just ranthe about politidal shit until they forgot I didn't even answer the question.

Were the places you ordered from based in the US?

Yes and no. I'd say most were for what I was buying. A few US based vendors are strictly resellers. They tack on a couple bucks to make a profit, totally fine with that, as Its basically paying someone to deal with the stress of customs

That makes sense. And this question is of your personal opinion. Should i shoot for mdma or coke as my first purchase? Ive only done molly once but i love blow. I just feel mdma may last me a longer time

It comes down to preference. Mdma is cheaper. If you're going for coke, get fishscale, Google pics. Basically 100% uncut. It's expensive buto a gram of fishscale is probably equal to about an eight ball of the coke you've had before from the street in strength.

for the uninitiated, what us pgp?

Google it faggot. Basically it's a form of encryption that's very difficult to Crack and trace.

Damn. I'm probably just going to flip a coin then lol. If the yay is as potent as advertised, i need to make sure i dont go overboard. Thank you again

ordered weed. no isssues.

Like I've said already. Pretty much most of the stuff online is going to be very potent. There's a chance the guy you've bought from on the street, that his connections connections connections (sometimes street drugs pass through several hands before it gets to your dealer), got it online. Every single hand has cut it to make more money. You're buying from the source. I've had molly and coke where just a .1 will have you geeked the fuck out for the whole night. Take it slow.also invest in a test kit, mostly for fun, but it's always safe to test anything you get to make sure it's real. You can get testing kits on amazon or dancesafe.org

Encription. TOR is somewhat anonymous in and of itself but PGP is a means of encrypting information in a way that only the sender and receiver (with unique identifying keys; long strings of text) can decode. If you're sending someone information as revealing as your mailing address you'll want it to be as secure and private as possible. Google PGP encription, you'll find many guides to learning to use it. It may seem intimidating as a concept but in practice it's very simple and absolutely necessary when dabbling in online drug transactions involving your home address.

localbitcoins.com can set you up with person-to-person bitcoin transactions, and is probably your best bet if you're trying to do a quick cash to bitcoin transaction. It gets a bit involved at this point if you're serious about all this - you're gonna need a bitcoin wallet and an app on your phone so the seller can transfer the money to your personal wallet. After that you'll need to transfer the bitcoin to the marketplace. To be honest, if what I just wrote sounds confusing, you may be in over your head - it's a bit of a process, and if you aren't familiar with bitcoin wallets and transfers of bitcoin, you may want to learn about that first.

In my case i hope that will happen for me, my plug really over prices and i can bust a .5 in a couple hours like its nothing. Another question, do most sites ask for your name? And if so, should you just put your name in to make it look less shady or do a nickname of sorts?

Most just want a username. Make a username that's new and unique. Don't usee that one fucking username you use for everything.

Sellers will ask for a full name/contact info for shipping purposes.

How long does it normally take to recieve a package? I know it will differ on location

Average domestic:2-6 days
International: 12-20 days
For me. It's pretty random though and does deoend on where you live/the sorting capabilities of your post office. I swear one guy I was ordering from had to have been not far from me, or at least in the same state. I'd get his shit in literally a day.

That sounds like good service. Im excited to get this done in the morning.

Some vendors will provide tracking too

That's dope. I'm headin to bed, have a solid day user