I think im having a existential crisis at age 19 Wat do?

I think im having a existential crisis at age 19 Wat do?

youre the usual 19 year old

What's causing your probs

Welcome to adult life. Better start drinking now while there's still time.

A girl school the normal stuff. The girl is the biggest part of it really ive known her for fucking 10 years and she has a boy friend shes known for 4 years i j
keep having fantasy's of just going to his job and just beating the fuck out of him.

That doesn't really have anything to do with existentialism or your worry about your morality though

That's just you being too stupid to let go of a romance that will never be

Wait so you're not having an existential crisis, you're just upset about a woman liking someone else more than you? Why does she owe you anything because you've known her for a decade? This is some like 13 year old shit, not an existential crisis.

There's other stuff but id wrather not say them here.

This is the only place to say them blindly.
Fuck man. im 20 and im actually going through a whole "why am i here" phase. Seems pointless, like i could die and not care, but i want to live good. Life is fucking weird.

Then why did you make a thread asking for advice about an existential crisis. If you were having any kind of existential anxiety your unrequited love with a teenager would not be close to the forefront of your brain.

Since it seems like you are just worrying about girls and school, just stop being hung up and enjoy still being 19. The fact you will waste previous days worrying about this shit will hopefully rev up your existential anxiety.

>existential

Goddamn shut the fuck up kid

Now listen here kiddo. You're 19, full of life with many adventures and choices ahead.

My advice?

Leave Sup Forums

>grow the fuck up

playtime is over, son.

>just going thru this at 20

What kinda posh life must you have lived

You are here for no reason. Life has no purpose. YOU determine your purpose and what fills you with meaning

Read some Kierkegaard or shit man

Best answer

Why would you leave Sup Forums that's just retarded you are clearly a new fag

>posh
Nah, herion dealer mom, Just took me a while to wake up to the situations. Yeah but your nothing after the second generation of kids after you. Just a name on a stone. Life is pointless.

>Glorifies Sup Forums no matter what to appear cool
>Calls others newfags

The fact that all life is pointless shouldn't stop you from living your existence to the fullest. I mean, everyone on Earth spends most of reality dead. Even the Earth will die someday. The Sun will go out. The universe won't blink. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun with the little time you have. No need to think about the inevitable. Just live free and love wildly.

But that's just how I see it.

>giving a fuck

Lol no one will remember anything when we incinerate our planet because idiots destroy the earth for arbitrary shit like money

The point isnt to live for others (fame is life for others)

The point is to live a life that fulfills what YOU want

Thats what im doing. Working to make money to have fun times while i slowly die. Thats the only way to live, otherwise theres no point.

>existential crisis
>I got girl troubles
No fucker.
When you fall into that deep disturbing thought where you feel like anything you do or humanity does, is "pointless" and this whole life thing is just random chaos and there is no "higher power" or goal, thus driving you into a gut check feeling that if you were to die tomorrow, nothing really changes in the grand scheme of things. Nor if you were to somehow become the most famous person in all of history, we're still a bunch of flesh and bones on a miserable glob of rock in the middle of nowhere.

When you start having thoughts like that, come back to us. Not when some girl you like, likes someone else, you fucking idiot.

i fully understand, but if you are just dead, and its the end. Whats it matter. Memories dont carry on, You may as well have just shot your brains out. its the same thing.

Ay this man gets it.

This thread is turning more juvenile and 10th grade philosophy than OP's original intention of the thread. No one else feels ridiculous when you try to get into the details of explaining your idea of the emptiness of life?

You might as well say it here and now or else you will keep having these unanswered questions on your mind all the time

I fucking hate all of you. Literally everyone not mentally retarded questions reality. You're not special.