How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Every trimester

Think or consider?

Oh, everyday for sure. But I enjoy coffee and cigarettes too much.

Why rush what is only going to inevitably happen anyway. I love slowly rotting away.

every day

When I was in my teens from like 11 til 24 probably several times an hour. Now I'm 30 I'm too lazy to kill myself... Mind you being on Sup Forums as a 30 year old maybe I should start thinking about killing myself again

Never

almost everyday

I thought abut it earlier today

Whenever I wake up and whenever I go to sleep, that's when I'm alone with thoughts

Everyday kek

Often enough

Making a game out of it. Every suicidal thought I have is another push up at the end of the day. I'm trying to stay positive.

I think of Kevin more than I think of suicide, tbh. He gets me through the day.

I think more about how nice it would be to be dead.

Why don't you do it?

Because I don't want to hurt my family. I see this as a selfish action. And since I'm not really selfish well, I'm still here.

I'm not sure when I started to feel remorse, suicidal, and depressed
Just a waste of space. 21 years old and I'm going nowhere in life. I withdrew from college because of the lack of motivation. Wasn't going to class or doing any of the assignments.
I've been so alone for so long. I can't look at my family the same way as I could when I was a kid. It's uncomfortable for me being around them. They won't ever accept that i'm gay. This house feels like a prison
Friends? None. I chose videogames in middle school. Pretty much killing my social life. And it got worst when I went to high school.
Meeting guys on Grindr, Tinder sucks. Everyone just wants to fuck. I get emotionally attached easily.
Why not kill myself? I don't know if I can build the courage to end my life. I've cut a few times in high school. But it was so painful.. I couldn't handle the pain.
I know people out there have it worse. But it's not a competition to see who has it the worse..

I've always hated the meme that argued suicide is self-fish, it tried to invent a new definition of the word [self-fish] & pretends the victim is some how not worse off the than survivors.

You need to find an actual reason to live and actual help or thoughts of your family aren't going to help.

Yeah, maybe self-fish was not the good word. But at this point, I don't care about anything, well except for my family

>I get emotionally attached easily
I'm not looking for a relationship but I understand what you're looking for. Maybe we could get to know each other and we help each other out.

And don't worry about others having it worse; that doesn't make your pain easier to bare.

Then go to them and let them know what you're going through. They'll help.

Thanks for wanting to help me out
How do we get in contact?
League of Legends: Scarlet Witch
Overwatch: Jayce#1631

Thanks user. but yeah just the idea of getting help makes me sick, I know how it works. you have to talk about your problems, maybe going through medical drugs. And all this shit. too tried for that.

I only have Skype (user--6), e-mail ([email protected]), and mail (Tyler Kreidler; P.O. Box 981; Forest Lake, MN; 55025).

You can try here, the thread can't last forever.

Alright
Emailed you

Fucked up my own e-mail address, here you go: [email protected]

Never because I'm not a crybaby bitch begging for attention and unable to cope with life in a first world country where I have a bed, food, and water. If you are then you in reality are probably better off dead. Your genes are just cluttering up the world anyway.

Done! Messaged ya

Nah it is fine. Thank you very much I like you user. Have a good night. But since you tried to help me, I'll do the same here. I'll try to find an actual reason to live.

Good luck.

It is cathartic. Now in my 30s and my health is failing. I actively don't go to the doctor even though even a cold can turn into pneumonia with the asthma I gave myself from 20 years of coffee and cigarettes.

I just hope it's sudden and my data is sufficiently encrypted.

My dad is like you, but he's 66. His health is in shambles, he doesn't pay any of the bills, and he won't take the time to go to an actual grocery store preferring the local dollar food with it's junk food. Though the grocery store is a 30 or 40mi round trip. I would worry about him when I move out, but I'm beyond that.

Nah I'm not that dude. I work myself to the bone, I keep everybody happy. I just take very poor care of myself.

My dad was the same way. Died of a preventable heart attack at 35.

Every now and then I consider when things happen in my life that turn it upside down. I hate my friends and family has kind of out casted me so it wouldn't be a loss to them much. I don't get why I don't. Probably because its a bitch way out.

I'm really going to give up on him when I can afford not to be here any more. He doesn't care so I'm not going to stress myself about it.

Every. Single. Fucking. Day.

Why?

Because i feel completely alone even when im not. Because i cant remember the last day i was genuinely happy and not just faking it. Because im just ready for some peace

>lonely
Too fucking real.

Good luck.