I dont understand her, is she down for it or not?

I dont understand her, is she down for it or not?

Quit talking like a pussy, you can even feel the insecurity in you text. Nobody wants to play that guessing game bullshit

This I suppose
You sound like a real faggot
She's going to show her friends and make fun of you

On the contrary, I like your style OP. Keep her guessing. Keep it pithy though.

OP it's not gonna be like fascinating jaw dropping date. Just fucking tell her what to expect.

She was clearly asking him to, OP played it well without being too predictable, and yeah she is down for it.

I know, we've already met before once, we went all the way and it was pretty good, calling her vampire because she was into biting and stuff, and i said "spacious" because she wanted us to do in a bed "next time"

who's dolores?

Stop being a fucking faggot. You already got the pussy, and you're making yourself look like some beta cuck. Just ask her if she's down to fuck, bring her over, then fuck. Talk about shit after, have some drinks and relax, then fuck her again.

To much beta shit is going to drive her away. Be alpha, faggot. Straight to the point. You're a man, not some 13 year old faggot about to get his dick sucked for the first time. Act like it.

>vampire
>i'll make it even more interesting this time
>i have a few tricks up my sleeve
>you'll have to wait and see
>you won't be disappointed
>cosmic, spacious, pleasure (???)
>put them in whichever order you like (???)
>you're a smart one

Jesus christ, I hope this isn't serious. The autism levels are off the charts here.

You're a virgin aren't you?

It's so fucking cringeworthy when people say to girls "Oh, you're a smart one"

Kill yourself please.

Jesus fucking christ did I just stumble into a cringe thread?

>those dubs though

I'm an adult who understands how to keep a girl around and not act like a little bitch. Op is pulling some fedora beta shit, keep that up and see how long she keeps riding your dick.

i have a feeling the first time was probably just an accident.

OP probably blacked out and acted normal. will never happen again.

shut up dude let him do it. its just a fuckin bitch and you sound mad bitter

OP asking Sup Forums for advice on girls is like asking an infant about life. OP you most probably won't get a single worthy reply since most faggots here have never talked to a girl in person, however, I'd say yeah she's definitely into you. It's good you didnt write anything too forward, girls like the chase/hunt game.

YOU sound like a date RAPIST

The way she's replying to you, is she wants to see what you want to say, to shut it down. Don't fall for that shit. Be straight up and if you get a shit answer, be dry about it and don't act like a "nice" sissy bitch by going "oh it's no worries :)" or someshit. Be straightforward and stern with her and if she doesn't want it, then don't reply to her and just chat up some other girl.

Kek

Just shave it now and add lube, your boipussy is dry

I like the way you think, user.

I agree, sounds like you're going to slip her a mickey. You should mention fucking and see how it pans out. Or say that you've got quite the tongue, and that's why you're talking like such a fucking ponce.

you dun beta'd yourself

>Slipping her a Mickey may be her best bet for an enjoyable evening.

OP She was probably biting to get you the fuck off, and it was spacious because you need more girth.

Dude! Back the fuck off. The best thing you can do now is not text her again until Thursday. Then when you do, cancel on her. Ask if you can make it Saturday or Sunday instead. Right now, she knows she's got you wrapped around her finger. Look at how long your texts are vs. her's. She's giving you just enough to keep you if she gets bored.

=)What she is really Thinking

=)What she is really Thinking continued